Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

Question?

Guys I need help, does any one know about H1 filing for Masters degree holders.My wife is doing her final semester and she will complete in july.
I tried to file her H1 through one of my employer, but the advocate is telling me that I cannot file untill my wife completes her MS.
Any one of you faced the same situation let me know and how to file it and also if we produce a letter from school will they accept it.

Let me know guys within 8th of march we should file otherwise $500 more fees... and i dont know what terms and conditions they will change........
because they keeeeeeeeeep adding more terms rules every min....

Sorry for posting this info here, just to know if any one have faced same problem.

thank you,

kasid:
The advocate was right. Before your wife gets her MS degree, she can't apply for a H1-B of that 20000 quote. I read an article regarding this issue a few days back. But I don't remember where I found it. Sorry.

Hi lalalala,

Mine was sent to Atlanta DOL in AUG-2004 from NC state. I am in the same boat as you are.

Want to know the status of my DOL

Hi guys....
Anybody know if all the Atlanta DOL pending cases have been sent to the BEC or still processing at Atlanta DOL. My PD is 08/05/2003. My lawyer didnot receive any 45 day love letter and i do not have any idea where my labor is... in transit or sitting in Atlanta DOL or Philla BEC?

Please share your info if anybody in the month of Aug'2003 have received the letter or any kind of status. I am seriously in the pursue of getting an approved labor from a company and just unable to decide...

Thanks in advance..

Hi mvnm00,

My case recd date is pretty close to yours.. mine is July 2003. I checked with ATL DOL last week and found that my case is transferred to philly. This was last minute decision by ATL DOL to move our cases to Philly, so in another few weeks (may in another 4 weeks) can expect for the LOVE letter from Philly bec.

HTH's

mvnm00 said:
Hi guys....
Anybody know if all the Atlanta DOL pending cases have been sent to the BEC or still processing at Atlanta DOL. My PD is 08/05/2003. My lawyer didnot receive any 45 day love letter and i do not have any idea where my labor is... in transit or sitting in Atlanta DOL or Philla BEC?

Please share your info if anybody in the month of Aug'2003 have received the letter or any kind of status. I am seriously in the pursue of getting an approved labor from a company and just unable to decide...

Thanks in advance..

lalalala said:
gpra so do u have any receipt number new or old or ?
Lalala and GPra,
Mine went to Atlanta in December 2004 after almost 3 years in FL SWA and do not have a clue about a case number. All I know was that it left florida SWA in December........where it went.....only a supreme being knows. Please if you guys found out anything about your cases please let me know: Love letter or at least a PXXX case !!!!!!!!
Thanks,
Urgent V

Hi UrgentV, Lalala & Gpra

Mine went to ATL DOL in Aug. 2004. I also don't know case# and anything abt the case. I just know that my case has been forwarded to ATL DOL in Aug 2004.

UrgentV said:
Lalala and GPra,
Mine went to Atlanta in December 2004 after almost 3 years in FL SWA and do not have a clue about a case number. All I know was that it left florida SWA in December........where it went.....only a supreme being knows. Please if you guys found out anything about your cases please let me know: Love letter or at least a PXXX case !!!!!!!!
Thanks,
Urgent V

45 day Ltr

Mine went to ATL DOL in July. 2004. I also don't know case# and anything about the case. I just know that my case has been forwarded to ATL DOL in July 2004.

one letter or two?

company received on Feb 22nd
lawyer has not received yet.
any one met the same problem?

thanks

lalalala,

No, I never got any case number, either old or new. I have no idea what is happening.

Hi msnm00

mvnm00 said:
Hi guys....

Thanks in advance..

Even my case is same on 7th of Aug 2003, I got my case number, all the cases has been forwarded to PHILL BEC, I got my case number of P5****** from the DAL email which i sent to them, but still waiting for the letter, advocate told me any moment it might come wait patiently.
If you have any approved labor and if its under EB2 and priority date is before feb 2002(i guess so) then jump and go and take it immediately dont wait. so that u can file concurrently I140 and I485 same time.
Go ahead and get the approved labor if you want, even the existing case will be in process.

Email from Info@PHI.DFLC.US

My case is filed with Georgia DOL in April 2004.

Subject: RE: Status of RIR Labor Certificate Application
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 11:18:56 -0500
To: xxxx

Please refer to your Email requesting status of your case.

At this time, we are unable to provide any telephone status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Philadelphia Processing Center files are being transferred to a new system. Once the data entry process is completed, 45-day letters will be issued on all applications providing a new case ID # as well as requesting additional information from the employer.

Please do not request any additional status information for at least 90 days after responding to the 45-day letter.

To obtain general information regarding processing times, please visit the following internet website:

www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov

To obtain general information regarding PERM System, please visit the following internet website:

www.perm.dflc@dol.gov

Thanks for updating the forum powerman. You are one of the first few Atlanta DOL 45-day-letter receivers, who have a received date in 2003, I think yours was Aug 2003. Hopefully more of us will get the letter.

Have you heard or has your attorney said anything about how much longer after you reply? Esp since ATL was already at Jun 03, will they look at Aug 03 sooner. Or maybe wishful thinking :)

- Dru

dru said:
Thanks for updating the forum powerman. You are one of the first few Atlanta DOL 45-day-letter receivers, who have a received date in 2003, I think yours was Aug 2003. Hopefully more of us will get the letter.

Have you heard or has your attorney said anything about how much longer after you reply? Esp since ATL was already at Jun 03, will they look at Aug 03 sooner. Or maybe wishful thinking :)

- Dru

The Letter, I have got thru my company, I don't know..My Attroney has got yet, The letter says it forwarded on June 16 (I guess...that is SESA Applied Date), as I knew from AVM it said Sept, anyway I have move forward. I will keep updated as soon as I hear somthing from my Attroney.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone help me?

I've sent an email to Philadelphia Backlog center to request new case
number. Today is the fourth working day and I haven't had any response.
Do you know how long it takes to respond?

Thank you very much for response

send a email to this address: status@DAL.DFLC.US
Got response 3-4 days.

kam1970 said:
I've sent an email to Philadelphia Backlog center to request new case
number. Today is the fourth working day and I haven't had any response.
Do you know how long it takes to respond?

Thank you very much for response