Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

45 Day Letter

If any one had already got the 45 day letter could you please verify if the letter was sent to Employer or the Attorney or both.

Thanks in advance......

Last edited by a moderator:
-Begining of the End - Forum.

Hi Guys ..

Past : I called up three weeks back and spoke to the DOL office and they
confirmed that my case was being taken up and will be processed this month.
Gave my case number and my last name and she confirmed.

In-Between : I was reading thru the forums and wanted to reconfirm the position

Today: Spoke to the lady at DOL:

she wanted to know when was my case was forwarded to ATL.I informed her that it was on June'03 - she informed that my case was forwaded to BEC.Then she asked for my case # and she wanted to confirm that if they have opened my case.But as the Lady luck woud have it ..she confirmed that my case "will be" shipped to BEC center...and she said that they decided this last week...and she mentioned that the cases will be processed much faster in BEC center...

Truth is bitter ...huh !

Got case No from email a week ago.
I don't get 45 day letter yet.

mans22 said:
helen999
how did u get the case no ? did u get the 45 day letter or did u get it via phone /email.
also did u get a case no from atl dol before it was trfd to brc.
My case was trfd to atl in may 2004 but was unable to get the case no via the automated system until nov/dec 2004 .

so stopped pursuing it .and waiting for the new case no.

Hi GCdreamzz,
Thanks for the update. Confirms what we have been hearing. Yes, I guess BEC may be faster for the 2004, 2005 guys, but the 2003 ppl who were "so" close, it is uncertain how much more delay can be expected, Sigh!
- Dru

GCdreamzz said:
she confirmed that my case "will be" shipped to BEC center...and she said that they decided this last week...and she mentioned that the cases will be processed much faster in BEC center...
Truth is bitter ...huh !

BEC letter?

Anyone from Atlanta got BEC 45 letter?

We all are doomed. New York has the oldest RIR cases processing 10/2001. We shall at least go back by two years.

In BEC are they going to process based on cases coming from Regional or state level or they are treated the same. SOme of you from this forum , have spent enough years in waiting for state level clearance. We need to know how the priority is given to cases other than RIR and Non RIR queue.

any clue.

SG

we have no choice but wait

Hi, guys,

My recieved date at DOL is 06/03 too but they mis-recorded as 06/04.

I was told that my case was forwarded to BEC, but I haven't received 45 days letter. My attorney called/faxed Philidephia BEC but no one reply.

Anybody received 45 days letter from BEC?

They are really confusing us...

GCdreamzz said:
Hi Guys ..

Past : I called up three weeks back and spoke to the DOL office and they
confirmed that my case was being taken up and will be processed this month.
Gave my case number and my last name and she confirmed.

In-Between : I was reading thru the forums and wanted to reconfirm the position

Today: Spoke to the lady at DOL:

she wanted to know when was my case was forwarded to ATL.I informed her that it was on June'03 - she informed that my case was forwaded to BEC.Then she asked for my case # and she wanted to confirm that if they have opened my case.But as the Lady luck woud have it ..she confirmed that my case "will be" shipped to BEC center...and she said that they decided this last week...and she mentioned that the cases will be processed much faster in BEC center...

Truth is bitter ...huh !

do they reply you?

Did you get any reply from these two email?

My attorny told me that he checked my status in BEC, but no reply.

thanks

kasid said:
I got this phone numbers and email id, i have mailed status report for two emails.
4842701500(Philly)
email id- status@phi.dflc.us
email id2- status@dal.dflc.us

I have mailed my status enquiry to both email id's i will see what will be the response.

I have given my name, category, case number, client , phone number and received date.
I wil wait and see what will be the respnse.
i hope they will give me some info

got fed up......................

How to get Case Number

Can anybody tell me how do I get the new BEC case#. Helen999 can you pls tell how did you get your case # by email. Whats the email id and what info you provided to them.

Also, can I email and ask about the case or the employer/boss has to email?

This is the email address: status@DAL.DFLC.US
I directly emailed them by myself.

Atlanta_Apr_04 said:
Can anybody tell me how do I get the new BEC case#. Helen999 can you pls tell how did you get your case # by email. Whats the email id and what info you provided to them.

Also, can I email and ask about the case or the employer/boss has to email?

Hey Guys,
I emailed status@PHI.DFLC.US and got this response:

>At this time, we are unable to provide any status information on
>Permanent Labor Certifications. Please contact your employer or
>attorney.

Sounds like this means they have not received and/or not entered the case on their systems

- Dru
ATL DOL RD = July 7, 2003

Some_GreenCard said:
In BEC are they going to process based on cases coming from Regional or state level or they are treated the same. SOme of you from this forum , have spent enough years in waiting for state level clearance. We need to know how the priority is given to cases other than RIR and Non RIR queue.

any clue.

SG

Yes i have the same question too. My PD for regional at Atl is Aug'05'03, but now as per the earlier posts if all the cases are transferred to the BEC, how are the cases processed? First come first serve, irrespective of State or Regional?

BRC will process based on the receipt date at state (priority date) provided they get the 45 days letter reply.

Jaiatl said:
BRC will process based on the receipt date at state (priority date) provided they get the 45 days letter reply.

Hi
Are you sure that they process according to PD? I've read in some websites
that they will process regional cases first and they go to state cases. Please
tell me how sure you are about it.

Thank you

It is there at many places. check at
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_dolpro.html
Processing Cases by First-In / First-Out (FIFO)

Though cases at the BECs will be sorted into RIR and regular labor certification cases, the DOL advised that they are making every effort to get the cases with the oldest priority dates processed first, regardless of whether they are RIR or regular.

kam1970 said:
Hi
Are you sure that they process according to PD? I've read in some websites
that they will process regional cases first and they go to state cases. Please
tell me how sure you are about it.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: