Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

Congratulations

Congratulation Surabh,

Atleast one good news after a long gap. Good luck with your 140/485. :)

Any chance u found a number for AVM??? :confused:

Thanks for the good wishes from everyone. There is no AVM number till now, and the lady at DOL office says there will be no AVM.

Still waiting :rolleyes: for the physical certificate to file the 485. Thanks you everyone for being there all the time. I am pretty sure lot of you would have got your LC Certified, only we have to wait till the certificate comes to the lawyer.

Congrats Saurabh!!! Good luck...very happy for you...
By now, I guess you should @ Doctor's office doing your medical I140/485 :D

How did your attorney find that your case was certified , is it because your attorney called live person.. oh what a wonderful attorney.

congratulations!

saurabh_tulika said:
Thanks for the good wishes from everyone. There is no AVM number till now, and the lady at DOL office says there will be no AVM.

Still waiting :rolleyes: for the physical certificate to file the 485. Thanks you everyone for being there all the time. I am pretty sure lot of you would have got your LC Certified, only we have to wait till the certificate comes to the lawyer.

YEs My attorney called and spoke to the live person, I had really bugged her a lot and she called then.
I am going to get my medical done on Monday
Some_GreenCard said:
Congrats Saurabh!!! Good luck...very happy for you...
By now, I guess you should @ Doctor's office doing your medical I140/485 :D

How did your attorney find that your case was certified , is it because your attorney called live person.. oh what a wonderful attorney.

Congrats Saurabh,
We all are happy for u...now since u have turned so religious, do pray for us as well...LOL...

Congratss dude!!! you are gonna run out of colors soon :p
saurabh_tulika said:
YEs My attorney called and spoke to the live person, I had really bugged her a lot and she called then.
I am going to get my medical done on Monday

That was nice, I will pray for you as well, but anyhow this DOL makes most of the people religous :D

joegr9 said:
Congrats Saurabh,
We all are happy for u...now since u have turned so religious, do pray for us as well...LOL...

Bec

Hi guys

does any body has idea whether EB3 & EB2 will go to BECs or only EB3 will go to BEC & EB2 will be processed as it is at DOL?

eb2 also to BEC

Mylabor, I am in EB2 and my HR said it has gone to BEC..

Btw, I dont think EB3 or EB2 affects in LC stage. Will at 140.. am I right?

mylabor said:
Hi guys

does any body has idea whether EB3 & EB2 will go to BECs or only EB3 will go to BEC & EB2 will be processed as it is at DOL?

mylabor said:
Hi guys

LC is not defined as EB2/3 any way.. EB comes in picture when you apply for I-140...
LC has only Three categories

RIR : Reduction in Recruitment or Fast Processing
TR : Traditional Recruitment (Non RIR) or Regular Processing
PERM : Which is comming next year ! - Hyper Fast Processing

hope this helps

Bec

gp111 said:
LC is not defined as EB2/3 any way.. EB comes in picture when you apply for I-140...
LC has only Three categories

RIR : Reduction in Recruitment or Fast Processing
TR : Traditional Recruitment (Non RIR) or Regular Processing
PERM : Which is comming next year ! - Hyper Fast Processing

hope this helps

Thanks pragir & gp111 for your replies.

compiler said:
But EB2 or EB3 has a direct connection with the LC. If the LC only requires BS + 2 exp, you are hard to file EB2 even you have an MS degree.

BTW, Atlanta US DOL has stopped processing the pending LC. They have forwarded them to the Ph BEC. That means you may suffer another delay according to the FIFO. Too bad, isn't it?

The job requirements (and therefore the qualifications of the applicant) determine whether the LC and the entire greencard process will be undertaken under EB2 or EB3 category.

However, irrespective of whichever category u apply in, the process remains the same. There is no faster processing for EB2 over EB3 or vice versa at the LC stage.

EB2 or EB3 categorization makes a difference at I-140 stage and also at the I-485 stage.

The service centers list the current processing dates for I-140 by the category of the application i.e. EB2 or EB3 (also other cases like NIW, EB1 etc.). A preliminary viewing of the dates across the various centers doesnot indicate any advantage in filing in a particular category. In one center, the I-140 date for unskilled workers is more current than it is in any other category !!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no cut-off date like I-485 for applying for I-140 and therefore there is no impact on the filing procedure.

Of course the category u belong to makes a difference at the I-485 stage, which we all have discussed extensively after the retrogression of dates for EB3 category effective Jan 2005. But once u file the I-485, then the processing belongs to one single queue (unless the dates retrogress for a particular category, in which case all I-485 applications after the cut-off date in that particular category are temporarily shelved).

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATS Saurabh

Hey, u might go in for your medical now and send off ur I-140 and I-485 on the receipt of the physical LC approval

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I am going for the medical on Monday Afternoon. Rest all the papers are ready, only wait is the Physical LC.

By the Way TampaBelle, even after you have filed 485 the EB? category and Priority Dates Matter. As my PD is Oct 10 2002, although I will be filing my 485 and would be able to take the benefit of EAD etc this month, but my 485 Papers will not adjuducated or even touched until the Cut Off date does not become after Oct 10 2002 (My PD)

TampaBelle said:
Hey, u might go in for your medical now and send off ur I-140 and I-485 on the receipt of the physical LC approval

labor

I got a NOF, regarding wages. Employer responded back on Dec-14. What happens to my case. Will it be cleared in couple of days? or Did my case also sent to BEC. I got the NOF on Last of week of Nov.

Thank you for your response. It is matched 99% of PW library.
Receipt date is June 2003.

compiler said:
No, your case will be cleared in Atlanta US DOL soon as long as your PW issue is resolved. Is your receipt date May 2003? Is the required increased wage number same as in the DOL PW library?