Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is mine! Still the last in the list :cool:
Case # 044025xx (xx is very small number)
Envy all ya lucky guys who got past me :rolleyes:

Today i called DOL as HR person, to know when they posted My 'Remanded to Employer' query to my attorney. The lady at extension forwarded to another person and she replied after she took my case number, that they already mailed it to the Attorney on last friday (ie. Sept 10th 2004, that is the day they updated my case with 'REMANDED TO EMPLOYER' in AVM).

So DOL is mailing queries on the same day they update Case in the AVM. Thats really good news....

Also,
I just want to share some more information related to the 140/485 documentation.

I140/I485 NEW REQUIRMENT
My attorney want me to send a color copy of mine and my wife Driving license or Passport(demographic information page). This is in addition to the previouly mentioned documents( see below).

Chags :)

chags said:

I sent the following documents to My Attorney

Documents for me
----------------
I-140
I-485
G-325 ( Biographic Information )

6 Photos( requirment is changed from August 1st and compulsory from Sept 1st 2004)
These photos must be like normal passport photo 2x2 with full face.( not side angle which is old requirment)

Medical certification from Immigration doctor( check immigration site for immigration doctors in your area).
Date of Birth certificate.
Date of Birth affidivit from parents.( My DOB cetificate is very recent. So i included affidivit too. Check your laywer)
Marriage certificate.

All previous Experience Letters
Education Transcripts like degree and marklist(consolidated)
Education Evaluation certificate.

Documents for my wife.
---------------------
I140
I485
G-325 ( Biographic Information )

6 Photos( requirment is changed from August 1st and compulsory from Sept 1st 2004)
These photos must be like normal passport photo 2x2 with full face.( not side angle which is old requirment)

Medical certification from Immigration doctor( check immigration site for immigration doctors in your area).
Date of Birth certificate.
Date of Birth affidivit from parents.( My DOB cetificate is very recent. So i included affidivit too. Check your laywer)

Attorney Steps:
Attorney is going to fill I-765 & I-131.
Attorney will send all the documents to us, which needs to be sign by me & my wife And also for double checking the information.
Employer need to add some of his documents to this and he will sign I140 etc.
Attorney adds his documents to this pack.
Finally Attorney will send these to Service center.

Hope I entered all the documents and steps. Please double check these with your Attorney/Employer before sending. They might need additional documents.
You no need to wait untill you will get Labour cetified. Please update if i miss anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
what is happening ?

Around 09.10.2004 DOL Atlanta has issued:

9 Certified
9 Remanded to employer
13 Notice of findings

The number of NOF/RE seem to have increased off late. Does anyone have any idea what may be the reason ?

Thanks

They might have a target for the current month to complete the cases up to 04403999 or so.... So, they will work soon and take some rest for the remaining days(Typical Human mentality. Hope nothing wrong). Which has happened in last month. If you notice in August, there is very low approvals/NOF/RE in the last week of August and then there is no AVM updates for a week. Its my guess...

No idea on increasing NOF/RE...

gc_us_02 said:

9 Certified
9 Remanded to employer
13 Notice of findings

The number of NOF/RE seem to have increased off late. Does anyone have any idea what may be the reason ?

Thanks

sravanch,

I am not sure if you can convert a non-RIR application to an RIR application. From what I understand, that was possible for non-rir cases that were applied before some date in 2001.. I am not sure. I tried looking for that information... If you do a google for "convert non rir labor" you might find some good information. Hope you can sort it out...

sravanch said:
Hi Guys,
I recently posted a query regarding this at
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=142282
but, didn't received any response.

I saw that this thread is one of the active threads in this section, and
so I am reposting my query here to seek any relevant information.

I am trying to find ways to convert a non-RIR GC Application to RIR.
Please help.

I have currently applied for my GC through a company in louisiana in non-RIR.
Priority date: October 2002
My company was not willing to apply on RIR then, as they were afraid that it
not very safe.
At the time of applying GC:
-------------------------
* One year experience(IT) in India
* pursued my master in USA, two years of Graduate Assistantship,
joined this company before finishing MS
* Finished my MS, DEC 2001
* Worked for the company since start of 1999.
* Converted from PT to H1 Sep1999

I am currently still working with them, and trying to pursue the company to
change my GC from non-RIR to RIR, or try to apply from another state for faster processing.

Please let me know what are my possiblities here.
1) Am i eligible for RIR application.
2) What are the procedures and ways to convert my GC to RIR,
and use the same priority date.
To my research it seems it is possible. can somebody tell me the
specifics.
3) Are there any other ways to faster GC with same application or new application.

Thank You & Appreciate your time.

how to get ATL DOL case number

My lawyer sent me a copy of the notice from GA sesa that my LC was forwarded to ATL DOL in late July this year. But the notice still states my GA case number. Is there a way that I can get hold of my new case number when it was forwarded to ATL DOL? I also like to check the status of my case over AVM? Well... I know it will still take time. But it would be cool to check it myself every so often :) .

Thanks guys!

amillenatx,

Go to http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp. Enter your Employer's name and select the state. Select All option in "fields to return" and then submit. You should get all the cases filed by your employer. The First column, Case_Num will be the new regional case number that you are looking for.

Hope this helps.
All the very best..

amillenatx said:
My lawyer sent me a copy of the notice from GA sesa that my LC was forwarded to ATL DOL in late July this year. But the notice still states my GA case number. Is there a way that I can get hold of my new case number when it was forwarded to ATL DOL? I also like to check the status of my case over AVM? Well... I know it will still take time. But it would be cool to check it myself every so often :) .

Thanks guys!

Thank you for the reply. I followed this but just got old cases. Mine was forwarded to ATL DOL in July 04.

Thank you so much again.

gceeker05 said:
amillenatx,

Go to http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp. Enter your Employer's name and select the state. Select All option in "fields to return" and then submit. You should get all the cases filed by your employer. The First column, Case_Num will be the new regional case number that you are looking for.

Hope this helps.
All the very best..

amillenatx said:

Thanks guys!

My Employer had recieved from state(FL) stating my case forwarded to ATL in April 2004, but this got updated on August 17, 2004. My case number is 044-18-XXX - Thanks

gc_us_02 said:

9 Certified
9 Remanded to employer
13 Notice of findings

Thanks
hi, gc_us_02
how can you find out what dol did in a day?

not in the order of case number

check out the following #s, they all arrived at dol in april 2004, but have been certified. i am really confused. :confused:

Atlanta DOL Processing Times

My LC Application transferred to Atlanta Regional DOL in Aug 2004.

How long will it take to get any Decision on my Application....??

Thanks

lcwaiting said:
hi, gc_us_02
how can you find out what dol did in a day?

I have been following the case numbers DOL has been processing off late and have a list of about 31 cases which are either software engineer or programmer/analyst taken from flcdatacenter database between 044027xx and 044029xx.

When I noticed that DOL has processed a lot of cases recently, I checked the status of these 31 cases in AVM and arrived at the results.

Pl. see our statuslist.txt and you can figure it out how long it will take. :)

labourfaq said:
My LC Application transferred to Atlanta Regional DOL in Aug 2004.

How long will it take to get any Decision on my Application....??

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.