Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Address change of my Attoney

Hi,
I'm waiting for LC transfered to DOL Feb 2004. But My lawyer changed his office address March 2004. What I warry is if some important document can be lost due to the address change. Could you tell me all documents realted to LC (NOF, REM...) are going to directly lawyer's office or to my company??

Thanks

Number of NOF's

We have been seeing a good number of NOF's issued and on reply, LC is cleared in a few days. I wonder if they are issuing NOF's more to check if the status still holds true (as in if the person is still employed at the Company etc). Sounds like this may be a quick way of them to check that person is still around, just a thought.

- Dru

One of my company labour is certified

One of my company labour which moved to DOL is certified

DOL date : on 04/14/2003
certified Date : 08/17/2004
GA

and other labour which moved to Dol has NOF

DOL date : on 04/09/2003
NOF Date : 08/17/2004 ( I dont know why it has NOF )
GA

Both of these are from AVM.

Chags :)

Certified !!!

Just now checked AVM and it says my case was certified on August 20th 2004. This thread was very helpful in keeping my morale up and get good insight on various details. I thank all the members and wish all of you the very best.

Congratulation pvk044 !!

Wish you good luck for your further processing with USCIS i.e. 140/485.

Thanks for updating the forum....

Here is the latest updated list..

Thanks

Thanks man.......this is not an easy time for me.
Hopefully I will hear officially from dol next week as to what the nof is about.

LaborUnknown said:
Don't worry you would be fine.

Thanks for updating the forum.

Seannc said:
Thanks man.......this is not an easy time for me.
Hopefully I will hear officially from dol next week as to what the nof is about.

Hi Seannc, nothing to worry about NOF's these days, I am sure it will be certified once your attorney replies, only matter of time. My case was "remanded to employer" and my case was certified within a week after my attorney relied. Wish you good luck.

Thanks Reddy20 for encouraging words.
My only worry is that my company had layoffs after my labor was applied for. As I had mentioned before.....all of us who applied from my company have rcvd nof.
My lawyer says nothing to worry and she had already anticipated this. She said she was prepared to reply for any kind of nof.
Lets see now what happens.

Does anyone know how long it takes for the official notice to reach the lawyer once you hear it on the avm???

Reddy20 said:
Hi Seannc, nothing to worry about NOF's these days, I am sure it will be certified once your attorney replies, only matter of time. My case was "remanded to employer" and my case was certified within a week after my attorney relied. Wish you good luck.

congrats

congrats pvk,
good luck for 140/485.

From the status list, their were lot of approvals in May, now the number of approvals are going down...........

Also their were lots of applications filed in Jan, Feb, Mar 2003.

any known reason???

For Rajrw !!!!

As someone in past requested, I'm again requesting this to you..

We all will appreaciate if you please add your details to the list....

Thanks

hi laborunknown,
I am still awaiting for the approval from NC state. (It is moving fast, hopefully i get the approval soon). Long way for me to go.
Rajrw

Details of NOF

Hi all,
Today I recieved NOF. In the ads job requirement was BS and 2 years of experience or MS with no experience. IN ETA form at the line 14 DEgree we just mentioned about BS but not MS. They want us to include MS. I have MS and 8months experience. My attorney will reply soon. Does anyone have idea about this kind of NOF.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.