Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My case was approved on june 10th and attorney received only on july 12th.

gc_sc said:
Pachai_Tamizhan and karurama could you let us know when your cases were certified by ATL DOL so that the rest of us get a better insight into the current processing times.
Thanks

Cannot track my case on AVM

My case was fwded to ATL DOL in 2003 but I cant track it using the AVM # 404-562-2131 -neither by Case # nor by Employer Phone #. What should I do?

yeah........cant wait. I will be checking avm everyday now!

gc_sc said:
seannc & atldolwait u guys are next in line to give us the good news. Hope to hear something from u guys soon . Any idea on the status of the followng :
sai1234 Mar 10 2003
adibazz Mar 23 2003
ATL03 Mar 24 2003
scabtl Mar 26 2003

allaboutgc

allaboutgc said:
nishokie

how did your friend know that his case was transferred to the Backlog Reduction Center? I really hate those centers in that we will be among the line of 50 states instead of just a few states in Atlanta center.

i believe he found out thru the news/internet. his fed lc application was sent to philadelphia in aug. 2003 and the philly center processing date has not moved since the past 3-4 months. i know that now philly is processing VA, MD and WVa applications too so the backlog has become worse for local philly applications.

Jaiatl said:
I know all case are different but is there a general rule applicable to all?

Is Adjustment of Status or Consular Processing good?

i guess its a matter of preference. that pros and cons document was given to me by my lawyers so that i could weigh in my choices. i am going the 140/485 route because i need an EAD for my wife so that she can work.

Nishokie, Thanks for pros and cons document. I think I will also opt for 140/485 cocurrent processing over Consular processing due to this reason

nishokie said:
i guess its a matter of preference. that pros and cons document was given to me by my lawyers so that i could weigh in my choices. i am going the 140/485 route because i need an EAD for my wife so that she can work.

Hi Nishokie,

Could the spouse start working, as soon as the I140/485 is filed cuncurrently? I mean could we apply for the EAD as soon as the 140/485 is filed? Or do we have to wait for the I 140 to be approved, before the EAD is applied for the spouse?

Higcoptimist

higcoptimist said:
Hi Nishokie,

Could the spouse start working, as soon as the I140/485 is filed cuncurrently? I mean could we apply for the EAD as soon as the 140/485 is filed? Or do we have to wait for the I 140 to be approved, before the EAD is applied for the spouse?

Higcoptimist
I think you should apply for I-140/I-485/EAD/AP ALL at the same time.

higcoptimist said:
Hi Nishokie,

Higcoptimist

you should get your EAD within 90 days of filing for 140/485/EAD/AP. you do not need an approved 140 to get an EAD card.

I tried calling AVM, but it keeps on ringing,
Does any body knows when are they sending all DOL's to blacklog centre

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi longwait_DOL. Pls add your details to the status list and repost it.

Thanks.

longwait_DOL said:
I tried calling AVM, but it keeps on ringing,
Does any body knows when are they sending all DOL's to blacklog centre

hi all,
how does the DOL decide which cases are to be sent to backlog center. do they have any criteria for sorting
thanks

hello, i'm new to this thread.
filed with GA SESA - 1/25/02
moved to DOL - 3/24/03
NOF about wages posted - 6/28/04
sent reply to increase wages - 7/30/04
now waiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.