Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seannc said:
floridac...........i have to agree with you.

Many people in other states with same dot code as mine and reciept date of sept-oct 2003 have been certified.
Why? Only way to find out is to talk to someone at dol.

Question is who is willing to do that?

Also I wrote to Nancy Hawkins about this(she is the regional director of ODP)FLC). She wrote back and said that if I sent my contact number to her, someone from FLC will call and talk to me.

But I am not sure if I want to do this. What if I give my case number and that officer spoils my case. I did not want to take a chance when I am so close.

But if anyone is interested and doing this........go ahead.

check with your lawyer, you might have got a 3 option letter.

Sorry if you think i am being harsh/rude etc etc...

There Are Still Lot Of Cases From June2nd June3rd Which Are Still Rcvd. Like 04402880,4655,3545 Etc... Though Cases From Oct9th 2003 Are Crtfd, Case No 4408596, 8588.

Atl Dol U R The Greatest!!

floridalc said:
Come on Bro..... SEPT 2004 is not even here.... I am referring to 2003.
Hi floridalc,
are you implying that cases handled by contractors would be processed slower? Mine was forwarded from NC to Atlanta in the early June, but still didn't hear from the regional office for anything yet. Is that normal?

Gee csrini.........I think you are being very rude....harsh etc! Here in this thread we try to help each other by not being sarcastic. So pls keep your comments to yourself. You are not helping anyone.

And pls post your details in status list. That way you will be helping others here!

csrini1 said:
check with your lawyer, you might have got a 3 option letter.

Sorry if you think i am being harsh/rude etc etc...

Hi Seannc,
what does the date in that status list mean? The date that your case is forwarded from regional office? Will the regional office give any kind of receive notice? My attorney told me that it never would.

Thanks.

Sure your lawyer will get a notice that your case has been rcvd at the regional office. It will also have a case number.
Add your name to the pending list once you know when your case has been sent to regional or rather recieved at regional.

Hope this answers your question.

lavendersummer said:
Hi Seannc,
what does the date in that status list mean? The date that your case is forwarded from regional office? Will the regional office give any kind of receive notice? My attorney told me that it never would.

Thanks.

Seannc said:
Sure your lawyer will get a notice that your case has been rcvd at the regional office. It will also have a case number.
Add your name to the pending list once you know when your case has been sent to regional or rather recieved at regional.

Hope this answers your question.
Hi,
thanks for your reply. I'm new here.

My case is forwarded from NC SESA in early June and we got a notice sent from the state. But there is no notice sent from the regional office yet. Why is that?

lavendersummer said:
Hi,
thanks for your reply. I'm new here.

My case is forwarded from NC SESA in early June and we got a notice sent from the state. But there is no notice sent from the regional office yet. Why is that?

ALT DOL Office is currently working on cases recvd from state offices in the month of march 2004, so it will be while until they get to the cases sent in june and july. After that only you will get letter with your case number.

( as per ATL DOL Office)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys/Gals,
I had some questions.
1)IF one's Labor is cleard from NC and then Atlanta DOL.
Can one file hte I-140 and I-1485 from Vermont?(Assuming one is residing in NJ and project is in NY)

2)If not then from where should it be filed.

3)Assuming it should be filed only in the Texas Service Center (do they send it to district offices in the state in which the person lives and or has a project for e.g. Newark in NJ in my case?

Thanks in Advance
Nosh

Re: October Approvals

NEW TO THE FORUM
We Need to findout about why Oct 2003 files have already been processed and not Aug 2003.

my detail

Rec in Regional Office: SEPT 19, 2003
AVM- gives me all the information about my case and is still showing REC in regional office for past 1 year.

noshs

Hey,

You can apply for I-140 and I-485 from a different service center than from where your labor got approved. Your company just needs to have an office in that area from where you are trying to apply 140 and 485 from.

Let me know if this is not clear.

Hi hyaqoob,
I was talking with my lawyer about this scenario and he said we cannot do that. Labor is tied with I-140. In my scenario, our company got closed in California, we had some approved labors in CA, and we got relocated to east coast. He told me that he cannor reuse the labor. Can you please show me any document stating that i can apply for I-140 at some other location.
Regards,
Raj

hyaqoob said:
Hey,

You can apply for I-140 and I-485 from a different service center than from where your labor got approved. Your company just needs to have an office in that area from where you are trying to apply 140 and 485 from.

As per my attorney you should apply in the same service center where your labor got approved. For eg:- ATL DOL labor should go to Texas Service center for I140/485.

hyaqoob said:
Hey,

Status
Not open for further replies.