Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oanacn said:
From AVM, search by your case number or by employer phone number and it will tell you the DOT code

Is there a web site for avm, if there is one, could you please post it
what does DOT stand for
thanks

Hey Oanacn I don't see you in the status list.

Last edited by a moderator:
oanacn said:
I would be very happy to that, unfortunately, my case was forwarded from FL to ATL on 27 Apr 2004 and it is not received by regional office, so as soon as my case will be added to AVM I will update the list with my name too.

oanacn, has your case been received yet and is it on the AVM yet?

longwait_DOL said:
Is there a web site for avm, if there is one, could you please post it
what does DOT stand for
thanks

Hey Oanacn I don't see you in the status list.

DOT is you job code, AVM stands for automatic voice machine, the phone number is in the top of status list.

The AVM is up now. Anybody hear of any new approvals from the latest AVM update. I checked mine and it still is in 'Received' status.

Receipt Notice

Hello All,

I was told that my application was forwarded to Atlanta towards the end of June. My employer hasn't got any case number yet. Is that normal? Do they usually send a case number for the federal labor cases?

The last knows communication was from the state labor office and the fax said it was forwarded to Atlanta.

Thanks.

/Raj

Weird Processing from Atlanta DOL

Have any of you guys tried inputing Case numbers received in OCT 2003,
I tried some numbers which has the recieved date in OCT and they all say certified.
MY DOT code 039.162-014
Try FLCdatacenter.com to get the case numbers for OCT and see if this is happening for all DOt codes..
Dont forget to select all fields, Otherwise you wont be seeing the case numbers.

Mine was received in Sept 2003 and got stuck there.....

Hi Jaguar2004,

Can you pls let us know your dot code?
Also do you have any idea how your labor was applied in 2004 and approved so soon?
With some of your info we will get a better idea about what is going on with dol. Thanks.

Congrats and good luck!

Jaguar2004 said:
For guys who got the certification on AVM:

It took just 2 weeks for my lawyer to get the confirmation from ATL. My was approved July 10 and got the certified labor on 23rd of July. See you all in I-140/485 Forum

Hello Raj

I would suggest you, why dont you ask your employer or attorney to call DOL and ask about your case number they will give the case number, I had the same problem, i called my self and told them that iam calling from my company and i mentioned one of my admin persons name and they gave me number.Since long time i was trying on AVM i could not get it, All of my friends who applied with me they got it.
so finally i got this idea and it worked for me.
My File moved to ATL Dol in Aug 2003

First ask your employer to call them, if they wont agree this is the solution.

kasid

MS_RAJ Hello All,

I was told that my application was forwarded to Atlanta towards the end of June. My employer hasn't got any case number yet. Is that normal? Do they usually send a case number for the federal labor cases?

The last knows communication was from the state labor office and the fax said it was forwarded to Atlanta.

Thanks.

floridalc said:
Have any of you guys tried inputing Case numbers received in OCT 2003,
I tried some numbers which has the recieved date in OCT and they all say certified.
MY DOT code 039.162-014
Try FLCdatacenter.com to get the case numbers for OCT and see if this is happening for all DOt codes..
Dont forget to select all fields, Otherwise you wont be seeing the case numbers.

Mine was received in Sept 2003 and got stuck there.....

could you explain in detail, I tried but couldn't get the results

Here you go...

Go to this url
http://flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp
and type in your dot code and select your state,In the fields to return select all and pick any case which have recevied date of OCT 2003 and input it when you dail the AVM, see if its certified. When i tried with my DOT Code all cases which had OCT 2003 received date were certified. Can anybody else confirm whether its true.

floridac...........i have to agree with you.

Many people in other states with same dot code as mine and reciept date of sept-oct 2003 have been certified.
Why? Only way to find out is to talk to someone at dol.

Question is who is willing to do that?

Also I wrote to Nancy Hawkins about this(she is the regional director of ODP)FLC). She wrote back and said that if I sent my contact number to her, someone from FLC will call and talk to me.

But I am not sure if I want to do this. What if I give my case number and that officer spoils my case. I did not want to take a chance when I am so close.

But if anyone is interested and doing this........go ahead.

floridalc said:
Go to this url
http://flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp
and type in your dot code and select your state,In the fields to return select all and pick any case which have recevied date of OCT 2003 and input it when you dail the AVM, see if its certified. When i tried with my DOT Code all cases which had OCT 2003 received date were certified. Can anybody else confirm whether its true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Contractors..

I heard wayback from someone in this forum writing, Atlanta DOL has hired contractors and divided the cases into two sections, First section(Cases received before sept) processed by ATL DOl and the second section(Cases received after sept) processed by contractors, May be thats true...

Any ideas guys, Can anybody lawyer call DOL and find out why this happened, My lawyer is not helpful to that..

Status
Not open for further replies.