Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
desidon, gc2me etc

received information from my lawyers that the approval reached them today.

thanks for all your support and am sure you guys will be receiving good information soon.

could someone direct me to the I-140 485 forums?
This community has been a huge resource and help.

thanks again.

Congratulations subhasri01 and good luck for I140/i485.
Hopefully my attorney's will get the receipt soon.

Forum for I140:
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83

subhasri01 said:
desidon, gc2me etc

received information from my lawyers that the approval reached them today.

thanks for all your support and am sure you guys will be receiving good information soon.

could someone direct me to the I-140 485 forums?
This community has been a huge resource and help.

thanks again.

Labor validity

Company A Applied for labor and it is in Atlanta federal. I Used to Work for
Company A and company B bought only IT services of company A and not
the whole company A, So now iam company B employee. My question is can I
use my labor Applied by company A with company B.

I would appreciate all your answers
Thank u

7 th year extension

Swarnapuri ,

Also note that on 364 th day , Atlanta guys take up someone's LC file and reject them for some reason , his/her 7 th year extension will become invalid. This post was recently in murthy website . CSC guys made it clear that 7 th year extension was only for pending labor and not denied labor.

Txs,
ramnath S.

LaborUnknown said:
we all be very thankful to these guys if they check their status through AVM/Lawyer/employer HR and update the forum.

Reddy20 Mar 04 2003
sai1234 Mar 10 2003
adibazz Mar 23 2003
ATL03 Mar 24 2003
aksmks Mar 26 2003
scabtl Mar 26 2003
yoginm73 Mar 26 2003
NC state Mar 00 2003

Thanks

LaborUnknown, I am checking AVM twice a day, and same story received regional office!!!!!!!!!!

I checked AVM yesterday and I found that about 150 cases on March 04 received date, any one of you guys know how many cases they will be processing per day on average.

hi
i know my state labor case number but i do not know federal case number. When i contacted state office, it is forwarded to atalant dol on march 24 . I do not the exact date when it reached atlanta DOL. When i checked AVM, it did not list any cases in march and april.
how do we find case number in atlanta and track it with state number.
plz guide me

Added My Name to StatusList

Hi,
My file moved to ATL DOL on AUG 7th 2003, I have updated the list.I know my state case number, i dont know my Federal Case number, when i checked avm it shows july and sep case numbers, when i ask my attorney he tells me you should wait untill they issue the case number, we cannot call them now.

Please Suggest something how to get case number.

Thank you guys.

Hello all,

Do you guys know When the DOL remand to employer ? Is it lake of add or other things ?

prav03 said:
hi
i know my state labor case number but i do not know federal case number. When i contacted state office, it is forwarded to atalant dol on march 24 . I do not the exact date when it reached atlanta DOL. When i checked AVM, it did not list any cases in march and april.
how do we find case number in atlanta and track it with state number.
plz guide me

Last edited by a moderator:
kasid said:
Hi,
My file moved to ATL DOL on AUG 7th 2003, I have updated the list.I know my state case number, i dont know my Federal Case number, when i checked avm it shows july and sep case numbers, when i ask my attorney he tells me you should wait untill they issue the case number, we cannot call them now.

Please Suggest something how to get case number.

Thank you guys.

Your attorney is right. You can not get the case number until they update the AVM with your case. You can keep checking the AVM with your employer phone number and wait for them to update.

Hi,

When do DOL remand the application to employer, What should be the response from the employeer ?

Thanks for your information,.

TAMIL_GC said:
Your attorney is right. You can not get the case number until they update the AVM with your case. You can keep checking the AVM with your employer phone number and wait for them to update.

NCstate said:
Hi,

When do DOL remand the application to employer, What should be the response from the employeer ?

Thanks for your information,.

Most of the time remand will be issued to employer for adequate labor test like more ads, interview process and some times to prove company's financial ability to pay salary to employee.

Cases Applied in Apr 04 clearing fast!!

Hello Guys,

I think there are a lot cases which were received by Atlanta regional office in Apr 04 which have been cleared. I do not understand why!!...I had read posts from a couple of poeple here that their collegues cases have cleared. A similar case has happened in my company as well.

Case was received by regional office on Apr-20-04 and cleared on May-27-04.

My case was received by the regional office on Apr-09-04 and I thought I might be lucky enuf to have cleared, but NO I wasnt, its been pending, I guess I'll have to wait another 1.5 yrs :(

Any more inputs on this one??

Some_GreenCard said:
Instead of working for March 2003 cases are they clearing March 2004 cases by mistake... and ATL DOL hasnt realized that ..
:eek:

can we do something?

Can we all write a letter to Mr Floyd goodman(certifying officer) and ask him why this is happening? I mean we pay taxes too and have a right to know.....right?

Also......if i know the case number, is it a good idea to call dol to check status or it will just spoil things for me?

Atlanta_Apr_04 said:
Hello Guys,

I think there are a lot cases which were received by Atlanta regional office in Apr 04 which have been cleared. I do not understand why!!...I had read posts from a couple of poeple here that their collegues cases have cleared. A similar case has happened in my company as well.

Case was received by regional office on Apr-20-04 and cleared on May-27-04.

My case was received by the regional office on Apr-09-04 and I thought I might be lucky enuf to have cleared, but NO I wasnt, its been pending, I guess I'll have to wait another 1.5 yrs :(

Any more inputs on this one??

Status
Not open for further replies.