Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
aj2004

Hi aj2004,

I have heard that green card can be applied on future employment basis, meaning one need not be working for a company at the time when the company applies for the GC. Also, I am curious if you can do a labor
substitution of your own company-A-approved-labor that you are expecting soon.

I just thought that, that perspective might help.
I suggest you consult an attorney as soon as possible.

Good luck.
regards

hi,
I have been following this thread for couple of weeks. I observed that lots of applications until March-2003 being filed at DOL (from the status list). Is this correct or people have tendency to update the status list when the DOL processing dates are near to their ND.
Regards,
Raj

status

I updated with news status of my friends.Please correct if I messed up.I mailed my I 140& I485 Jun 4th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wages issues

Hi Chr

Thankyou very much for posting your friend's case. Could u please talk to ur friend, what kind of documents/explanation provided to DOL

Thanks again

Sunny

DOL's irregularities

I can vouch for the same! Just like Tamil_GC's co-worker, my colleague's case was also forwarded to Atl Fed DOL in Apr'04 .. and got approved on May'04. Infact, if you see the actual dates, the Fed labor processing time was .. are u ready for this ... EIGHTEEN DAYS!! Yes! and this is NOT a joke! There are other colleagues.. with the SAME title/salary/same EVERYTHING .. who applied in Fall-2001 and still havent recd their labor! Either coz of DOL delays or coz of RFEs/Remand/NOF etc. Oh well.. who said lifes fair!

TAMIL_GC said:
Yesterday one of my co-worker received his approved labor which is forwarded on May 2004 (yes it is 2004!!!). His LC got cleared with 4 months including process of state and regional. We (who is waiting more than a year in federal alone) are all shocked by this news. Its all happening in jungle rules by DOL.

CHR - can u please help?

Hey CHR,

A LOT of us are in the same boat as ur colleague. Can u PLEASE find out any more details abt the kind of reply/explanation the lawyer gave to DOL ? Coz NOF on May-28th and approval on June-8th is awesome!! He must have done a great job. There are others who had to wait abt 3 months after the NOF .. until DOL finally accepted their explanation etc. So, please try to share any info u find. Thanks man!

chr said:
sthirumal,
One of my coligue's case also got the same query(NOF) with the wages difference. His case was filed with <80k with the same DOT code and the query was same as wages should be 106K as per DOL. Query came on May 28th and the Lawyer responded back with the explanation (I have no idea what was the explanation) and it is been approved on June 8th. Hope this will help you.

Its not fair

This is really unfair eventhough its nice to hear the approval so soon.

HotlantaGuy said:
I can vouch for the same! Just like Tamil_GC's co-worker, my colleague's case was also forwarded to Atl Fed DOL in Apr'04 .. and got approved on May'04. Infact, if you see the actual dates, the Fed labor processing time was .. are u ready for this ... EIGHTEEN DAYS!! Yes! and this is NOT a joke! There are other colleagues.. with the SAME title/salary/same EVERYTHING .. who applied in Fall-2001 and still havent recd their labor! Either coz of DOL delays or coz of RFEs/Remand/NOF etc. Oh well.. who said lifes fair!

Regarding Report.Txt File

All Forum members,

I was just looking the text file and found out that Unk2, Unk3 are already
approved. Can you guys please post how did you guys come to know that these guys were get approved on may ?

Thanks for your co-operation.

Just to add we have not received any message in this thread from the below people for a long time.

shirs,ADOL,unk3,unk1,unk2

If they still exist then please speak up, else we can go ahead and remove them from the Status list.

Just my personal opinion.
Thanks.

hey can u pls add me to the status list

State applied:SC
Rcvd at atlanta dol: april 3, 2003

awaiting approval.

smbasha said:
Here is the updated status list with atldolwait

-smbasha

I just checked the member list and there is no one named UNK1, UNK2 & UNK3. Probably they might be added by someone to represant their friends or co-worker. I guess we should go ahead and remove UNK1, UNK2 & UNK3 from our statuslist.

satishshetty5 said:
Just to add we have not received any message in this thread from the below people for a long time.

shirs,ADOL,unk3,unk1,unk2

If they still exist then please speak up, else we can go ahead and remove them from the Status list.

Just my personal opinion.
Thanks.

Removing procedure

I think we should wait for their responses till monday and if we are not receiving any information from these guys then go ahead and delete or
make them approved (Default as DOL is working on Feb/March cases ).

Thanks

Hello All, I am following this thread for last 3-4 days and seems be comprised of a good team.

Please add me to the status list.

User id : swarnapuri
State Filed : FL
Date Received at Altanta Regional Office : Feb 2004

Also, please let me know what AVM stands for and how to check the status?

Thanks,
Vinod

I-140 without labor certification

One of my friend's lawyer say that it's possible to file for I-140 if labor is pending for more than 1 year. Does anyone know if that's true ?

Thanks,
labornc

labornc

Hello labornc,

Can you please find out more from your friend if they already applied for
140 without a approved labor ?

Hope you all had a nice weekend.

regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.