Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like ATL DOL dates will move to March for this update... Letz keep our fingres crossed... :cool:

adibazz said:
Here's something to make some noise. :p
Just learned that one of the case from my company got certified. The case was recd at ATL DOL on 03/10/03 (DOT code 039.162-010). No further details available. Waiting for mine with RD 03/23. :)

March processing...

Hi,
I was checking the AVM for my company. 1 application which was rcvd dol on 6th March 2003, had an RFE. I called my employer and they confirmed the RFE. They told that it was due to the no of ads. When they applied in 2002, the rule was to have only 1 ad. But now the requirement is of 2 ads. One should be on the employer premises, other can be local employment sites or magazines or a website. They (my employer) also told that they got RFE for almost everyone. Mine is on March 26th. And they are sure that I would also get RFE. I am not sure what the lawyer will do, but they say that have a work around. But it will delay by a month because of the RFE.

- Yogin

yoginm73 said:
Hi,
I was checking the AVM for my company. 1 application which was rcvd dol on 6th March 2003, had an RFE. I called my employer and they confirmed the RFE. They told that it was due to the no of ads. When they applied in 2002, the rule was to have only 1 ad. But now the requirement is of 2 ads. One should be on the employer premises, other can be local employment sites or magazines or a website. They (my employer) also told that they got RFE for almost everyone. Mine is on March 26th. And they are sure that I would also get RFE. I am not sure what the lawyer will do, but they say that have a work around. But it will delay by a month because of the RFE.

- Yogin

Thanks for the update Yogin. Keep us updated about how they handle the RFEs.

Yogin,

Can you provide more details? How many ads did you post for the application? and where did you post them (company, local newspaper, national magazine). And what did DOL ask you to do? In other words did they ask for an ad in a naional magazine or in the company or in a local newspaper? Thanks

yoginm73 said:
Hi,

- Yogin

Hi yoginm, when did you check AVM is it updated recently and when did they issue RFE as I am checking AVM everyday and still it says received regional office on 03/04/2003, still waiting..

Hi

I am new to this thread but I have been checking this forum for a long time. Today I call AVM phone and my husband's case was received in ATL on January 8th, 2004 (forwarded from FL). I have a question for you guys. The phone that I gave to check the status was my husband's personal phone number. I tried first with the company's, then with the lawyer's and nothing. Then I put my husband's phone number because I remember that in the initial application our lawyer put my husband's phone number instead of the company's but we asked her to correct this error. Apparently she didn't do it. You think this will cause any problems?.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

saltoma said:
I am new to this thread but I have been checking this forum for a long time. Today I call AVM phone and my husband's case was received in ATL on January 8th, 2004 (forwarded from FL). I have a question for you guys. The phone that I gave to check the status was my husband's personal phone number. I tried first with the company's, then with the lawyer's and nothing. Then I put my husband's phone number because I remember that in the initial application our lawyer put my husband's phone number instead of the company's but we asked her to correct this error. Apparently she didn't do it. You think this will cause any problems?.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

It can become problem if they notice that beneficiary phone number instead of employer's. To me, better let DOL knows about it. What a stupid mistake even after you asked her to correct it. Keep ride her on this issue, she well deserve it.

Per voice mail my case was approved on Jun 8th 04,

Regional May '03
NOF Feb '04
Replied Mar 15 '04
Approved Jun 8th '04

lbrga101 said:

Regional May '03
NOF Feb '04
Replied Mar 15 '04
Approved Jun 8th '04

Congrats lbrga101. All the Best for I-140/I-485 stages. BTW, what was NOF about in your case?

mhsoor

Congrats lbrga101 !!

Congratulation lbrga101,

Wish you good luck for furhter processing with USCIS.

Is your ATLANTA DOL received data is May '03 ?

Will appreciat if you please confirm this as we have lot of people
From Feb and march who are still waiting...

Thanks for updating the forum..

I have recently join this thread. I had a question.
Is the spreadsheet on this page http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp updated along with the status on the AVM.
Is it possible that when you call AVM your status may showed approved while the spreadsheet does not?
Can someone shed some light on this?
My application was rcvd by regional office on april 3' 2003. Have'nt heard anything yet.:(

Seannc said:
I have recently join this thread. I had a question.
Is the spreadsheet on this page http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp updated along with the status on the AVM.
Is it possible that when you call AVM your status may showed approved while the spreadsheet does not?
Can someone shed some light on this?
My application was rcvd by regional office on april 3' 2003. Have'nt heard anything yet.:(

AVM data and http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp(last update is 1/29/2004) is not the same.

Per voice mail - did you mean AVM or your own office/home voice mail.
If AVM
Does AVM says "Approved on Jun8th"

Please shed some light on your case, that will help this forum and also to me.

Thanks for your help

lbrga101 said:

Regional May '03
NOF Feb '04
Replied Mar 15 '04
Approved Jun 8th '04

Wages issues

Hi all

My case was recvd at Federal labor On Feb 24th 2003. We got a letter from DOL regarding the wages issues in last month around May 10th. Salory was mentioned in petition is 75K. But DOL's prevailing wage is 106K. How do they come up with this big number, is it depends on DOT Code, however I have seen for some ppl whose DOT is same, but their wage is <80K.

My DOT Code: 030.162.010

I would like to know how these wages are determied?

My lawyer is submitting some survey information on the wages, rather than increasing the salory to 106K. Does this introduce additional complexities,?
Even if labor is approved, will I get the same query at I-140 approval?

Please share ur ideas/experience, please advise me

Thanks
Sunny

Some_GreenCard said:
Per voice mail - did you mean AVM or your own office/home voice mail.
If AVM
Does AVM says "Approved on Jun8th"

Please shed some light on your case, that will help this forum and also to me.

Thanks for your help

Does it mean the AVM was updated after June 8th...today!!!

Please let us know.

Thanks
ATL03

TAMIL_GC said:
AVM data and http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp(last update is 1/29/2004) is not the same.

thanks.......i thought it was same. But sometimes when i call AVM, it just keeps ringing.

Also I wrote to the certifying officer in atlanta and according to him they are processing feb 2003 cases.

So then how come we are hearing approvals of march-april 2003 cases???

sthirumal said:
Hi all

My case was recvd at Federal labor On Feb 24th 2003. We got a letter from DOL regarding the wages issues in last month around May 10th. Salory was mentioned in petition is 75K. But DOL's prevailing wage is 106K. How do they come up with this big number, is it depends on DOT Code, however I have seen for some ppl whose DOT is same, but their wage is <80K.

My DOT Code: 030.162.010

I would like to know how these wages are determied?

My lawyer is submitting some survey information on the wages, rather than increasing the salory to 106K. Does this introduce additional complexities,?
Even if labor is approved, will I get the same query at I-140 approval?

Please share ur ideas/experience, please advise me

Thanks
Sunny

Interesting! One of my friends case was approved about 3 or 4 months back with same DOT code 030.162-010 (Computer Programmer) for 68K. I guess, your lawyer did the right thing. I don't think you will face any problem.

Seannc said:
thanks.......i thought it was same. But sometimes when i call AVM, it just keeps ringing.

AVM is not working some time properly

Also I wrote to the certifying officer in atlanta and according to him they are processing feb 2003 cases.

If you are lucky, you can hear about your approval through AVM when they update AVM regularly. If not, you have wait until your lawyer/employer receives any communication from DOL

Don't burn your calories on this. It's the way it works. :) You will need a lot of carbs & fat on this long road of GC. ;)
Seannc said:

Status
Not open for further replies.