Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's everybody opionion or experience if the salary is almost double than prevailing wage according DOL ?

Chalo_India said:
Guys
I think I am going to get RFE/NOF and the reason is going to be salary gap worth $15,000. I am in programming so claiming market donwnfall may not work.
What should be the response?
Thanks
Chalo....
ps: Else time to pack up......I am tired of this ...

Thanks Tamil_GC and smbasha!

My attorneys office told me that they received the approval notice day before yesterday (June 1, 2004).

Reddy20, you can call the DOL and tell them your name and employers name, and ask for your case number. They should be able to give you the case number. That is how I got mine. Please give it a try!

I am planning to apply in concurrent method at TSC. I have to do medical checkup done to apply for I-485. I am not sure how and where to have it done. Does anybody have any idea?

Also, does anybody have a suggestion as to where to have the photos taken? I know Kinkos, or Costco would do passport photos. Is their photos acceptable by INS?

ingcQ said:
My attorneys office told me that they received the approval notice day before yesterday (June 1, 2004).

Reddy20, you can call the DOL and tell them your name and employers name, and ask for your case number. They should be able to give you the case number. That is how I got mine. Please give it a try!

I am planning to apply in concurrent method at TSC. I have to do medical checkup done to apply for I-485. I am not sure how and where to have it done. Does anybody have any idea?

Also, does anybody have a suggestion as to where to have the photos taken? I know Kinkos, or Costco would do passport photos. Is their photos acceptable by INS?

Hi ingcQ, now I know my case number I was able to get by calling AVM and tracking with my employers phone number. I think AAA or Sears is the best place for INS photos, they know how to take pictures for INS.
Which state are you from?

Need help

Hi,

I need some help with my current status.

My labor certification is pending in Atlanta DOL with my employer and I am leaving the company.

I was wondering what will happen with my LC application and what if my employer is ready to file I140 even if I am not their employee.

Thanks a lot...

See inline

flguy17 said:
Hi,

I need some help with my current status.

My labor certification is pending in Atlanta DOL with my employer and I am leaving the company.
-- What is your PD for pending Labor Cert in Atlanta

I was wondering what will happen with my LC application
-- Your employer can substitue to anybody with matching skillset & experience

and what if my employer is ready to file I140 even if I am not their employee.

-- I 140 can be filed for future employment, but you should be able to join them at certain stage...

Thanks a lot...

ingcQ said:

Hi ingcQ did you check AVM with your case number and what does it say?

desidon...

talked to the lawyers about time lag between approval and actual receipt of approval at the lawyers.

seems the ATL DOL employs a private mailing agency and it typically takes a while ( > 10-12 days) for them to actually receive the certification notice at the lawyers.

cases status received in Atlanta Regional Ofiice..

Hi,
Any one is there whose case has been received in Atlanta regional office in the month of April 2004.
-Porika

NCtato Apr 14,2004 NC
You can check StatusList.txt in this thread to get more information.
Welcome Porika :)
porika said:
Hi,
Any one is there whose case has been received in Atlanta regional office in the month of April 2004.
-Porika

good idea to call ?

Hi ,

Can anyone give me phone number to call ATL DOL ? I want to talk to them and ask them whether they can process my file .
My ATL DOL recvd date is Apr 08,2003.

MY sixth year H1B is going to end in 2 months and my employers are lethargic for extending .

Txs

AVM message says case certified..

Thanks for the note back. I checked my case status with my employer phone number it says case received in Atlanta Regioanl office on 20th April, 2004 and certified on 27th May,2004. I will look for that file for status. I am not sure about the AVM message. My question is cases are disposing that fast in Atlanta regional office.

Almost everybody here is having some kind of problem and would like to ask ATL DOL to process their file. But iam sure ATL DOL will not act on our request and hence it is not good idea to call them...otherwise it is up to you.
Anyways ...the phone # to talk to live person is 404 562 2115.
Keep posted forum about your chat with ATL DOL.

atldolwait said:
Hi ,

Can anyone give me phone number to call ATL DOL ? I want to talk to them and ask them whether they can process my file .
My ATL DOL recvd date is Apr 08,2003.

MY sixth year H1B is going to end in 2 months and my employers are lethargic for extending .

Txs

Is passport required for I 140/485 filing ?

Hi Gurus,

My Labor is pending in ATL DOL for past one year and expecting to be cleared in few months (if everything goes well in ATL DOL). Meantime iam planning to revalidate my passport, since iam planning to travel out of country in near future.
If i send my passport for revalidation , i need to know should i require original passport for filing I 140/485. What are the implications of sending passport for revalidation and filing I 140/485 ? Please help.

Thanks

porika said:
Thanks for the note back. I checked my case status with my employer phone number it says case received in Atlanta Regioanl office on 20th April, 2004 and certified on 27th May,2004. I will look for that file for status. I am not sure about the AVM message. My question is cases are disposing that fast in Atlanta regional office.
Porika,
did u mean received in Atl regional office on 20th April 2003 and certified on 27th May 2004.
Please clarify

Status
Not open for further replies.