Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sheet sure has lot of info I was amazed by looking at it, where did you find this? Well the unfortunate thing is my case is not listed here, there are only 2 cases listed for my employer and I know for sure they are not mine, any idea where would I find such latest updated sheet or call in any automated phone service. Thanks for posting this info.

Tamil GC, the link was really great
I searched with my employer name and found that my lawyer was wrong
he was telling me that my case was sent ATL DOL on Mar 12 but it is not
my file mine went on Mar 24 also in the previous post I specified that case has got RFE which is not my case. I have to wait few more days or months.
Once again thanks for the link.

TAMIL_GC said:
Reddy20-

This list has taken from downloadble Permanent Certification database from
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp for GA cases.

This is a great link - actually the good thing is you come to know what kind of salaries are there in the market too.

Still I don't see my number ..well I guess I will have to wait and watch for the Labor Dept to enter my case info into their database.

GC2ME said:
You have to first know your local state case number, which I got from my employer corresponding to that, you can find the regional case number from this spread sheet.

If nothing, from this spread sheet just do a search by your company name and you should hit atleast one match, from that row, get your employer phone number. Thats the phone number, your employer gave DOL.
You can use AVM to find out all the cases from that phone number, ofcourse you can't tell which one is yours but if your date is close and if all the cases have a decision (certified/RFE) on it, then you know they worked on your case too.
OR from this spread sheet look at all cases filed by your employer and looking at the salary and DOT code you can guess which one may be yours.

In short, there is no hard and fast rule unless you know your local case number.

Good luck.

GC2ME Thanks for providing this link, Finally I was able to search by my employer phone number and I found several cases on the same received date and none of them are certified. Thanks again for providing all the info I needed.

hello all

hello all,

We may want to put the AVM phone number and the flcdatacenter.com
links at the top of the text file that the status's are maintained.

That way we can refer people to the file for avm numbers.

Any idea why there are still Feb cases, while we are seeing some
March and April cases being approved ?

Also, I wonder how frequently they are updating the AVM and what
is the latest case date that they updated wth.

Just curious...
regards,

RIR or Traditional from Atlanta - Need your help please

HI,
I am in a dilemma wheather to file my labor in a RIR category or Traditional from NC/Atlanta region. Given the present situation (where there are lay offs etc) could anyone of you advise me the best approach that I could take? I am thinking by going thru the RIR route, I could get my work permit within 1 1/2 yrs wheras thru traditional, chances look bleak. I am in a software industry.

I appreciate all your responses

Thanks,

vinodatldol said:
hello all,

We may want to put the AVM phone number and the flcdatacenter.com
links at the top of the text file that the status's are maintained.

That way we can refer people to the file for avm numbers.

Any idea why there are still Feb cases, while we are seeing some
March and April cases being approved ?

Also, I wonder how frequently they are updating the AVM and what
is the latest case date that they updated wth.

Just curious...
regards,

I Checked AVM and I found my case received date is not 02/27 it is 03/04/2003. I am updating with the new date, as per your suggestion I have put the link and the AVM number at the top of the list.

meera55

Hi meera55,

RIR I personally think is the preferred way to go ahead unless you
see problems providing enough documentation.

It has been very difficult for every body to estimate how long
will things take. There have been some cases that got approved
within months - both state and federal. Then there are cases
waiting ove 3 years.

Even now, if you look at the attached status text files in the posts
in this thread, you will see that there are still som Jan and Feb 2003
cases pending, while some April cases were approved.

At one point of time they even approved Auguest 2003 cases.

But the good news lately is that they seem to be approving things
at a unbelievably (compared to last couple years) fast pace.

So who knows, you may turn out to be one of those lucky people
with or without RIR :)

Good luck.

regards,

Reddy20 said:
Congrats DESIDON777, wish you good luck for your I140/485. Are you going for Concurrent filing or filing seperately.
I am new to this thread, my employer received NOF and replied oround Mar 15 '04, so far we have not heard any thing, is this a matter of concern.

lbrga101 said:
I am new to this thread, my employer received NOF and replied oround Mar 15 '04, so far we have not heard any thing, is this a matter of concern.

lbrga101-

Nothing to worry. We have seen cases which took more than 3 months after replying to RFE/NOF. Your case will approved anytime soon.

Guys,

Can you share how many ads were published for your RIR and if they were published locally or nationally? Thanks

Hi Reddy20 my case is also similar to yours mine is not 3/12 it is 3/24 which is confirmed after checking through the link. I am updating the status list with new date.

Reddy20 said:
I Checked AVM and I found my case received date is not 02/27 it is 03/04/2003. I am updating with the new date, as per your suggestion I have put the link and the AVM number at the top of the list.

Hi Reddy,

I am trying to get my information, it shows only certified case ... How did you find out your information. Infact my case no not all showing in the list ..

Reddy20 said:
GC2ME Thanks for providing this link, Finally I was able to search by my employer phone number and I found several cases on the same received date and none of them are certified. Thanks again for providing all the info I needed.

Hi All,
How long does it take for the approval notice to reach the lawyer?. I heard the fax goes out the same day or somethin like that....????!!???

DesiDon

vinodatldol,
Thank you so much for your response.
When you say "But the good news lately is that they seem to be approving things at a unbelievably (compared to last couple years) fast pace."
are you referring to Traditional as well?

Also, I have choice to apply from New York as well thru traditional approach. Let me know if this would be a better option than Atlanta.

Please feel to express your thoughts..I need all of your suggestions in making a good decision..

Thank you..

NCstate said:
Hi Reddy,

I am trying to get my information, it shows only certified case ... How did you find out your information. Infact my case no not all showing in the list ..

NCstate, I called AVM and checked with employers phone number and searched all the cases and I was able to get my case number as I know the received date(Infact there are several cases on the same day from my company all of them are in received status only).

I found my employers phone number from the link which is in the status list now.

Thnks, I am able to get my case no from AVM as I used, but I dont get it from the Link.

Reddy20 said:
NCstate, I called AVM and checked with employers phone number and searched all the cases and I was able to get my case number as I know the received date(Infact there are several cases on the same day from my company all of them are in received status only).

I found my employers phone number from the link which is in the status list now.

I think ....

Guys
I think I am going to get RFE/NOF and the reason is going to be salary gap worth $15,000. I am in programming so claiming market donwnfall may not work.
What should be the response?
Thanks
Chalo....
ps: Else time to pack up......I am tired of this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.