Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting

Based on my conversation on Monday with DOL...Case has been assigned to an analyst.

I don't know, how long it takes to hear back after the case has been assigned...

Any idea?

I called ATL DOL to check my status.A lady answered and asked me if i had checked AVM.I mentioned that AVM has not been updated for a while.She asked for my case number and mentioned "nothing was done on my case".
For every question i asked after that,I was told "nothing is done yet on your case" !!

Any updates from RFE Guys

Did anybody talk to the officer who just returned from the vacation..

It looks like that for RFE guys, it is taking long time....March people are getting approved and Dec. Guys are still waiting....Jungle rules I guess.

paincard,
do you know who is the officer who went on a vacation?
Try to find out the officer on your case the next time you call. Everytime my call is transferred to my certifying officer(CEM), I reach the voice mail.

Pashwin

Most of the time when I called, they are not very helpful.

Last time, lady told me that only information she can give me is that my case has been assigned to an analyst. She will not tell me the name of the officer. By the way, I called on behalf of my HR otherwise, she won't even talk to me.

After my resilient interogation, she said that if the analyst needs any more information then he/she will contact your department and at that time, we can have a direct contact with him/her.

I guees, they only revile the name of the officer in case of RFE or NOF, etc....

About, the officer who just returned from Vacation, Desidon and subhasri01 have her contact details. I think, Desidon had also posted her name in this forum.

BTW, are you leaving any VMs on CEM's phone?

i am unable to locate the message by desidon and also i was on vacation for over 3 weeks and did not check the messages in between. My employer left several messages for CEM and also emails... no response. My employer has asked the attorney to follow up on the case.

Vinodatldol

TSC Infopass program is only for FB category.

It won't apply to EB category. So, till date only CSC has committed to pilot program.

Also, all the Service centers will have to follow new guidelines for concurrent 140/485. But, 140 won't be approved until 485 is ready for adjustment. So, far the reviews on different forums are negative to this change since AC21 won't be applicable unless 140 is approved.

Most of the people are affraid, that due to significant backlogs for 485, now I-140 will also take long long time to get approved since it can't be approved unless 485 is ready for adjustment.

Can someone post it again.

Someone had posted all the names of the officer who are working on Foreign Labor certification at ATL DOL.

If any of you know that link, can you please post it again. Thanks

paincard,
here is the info you wanted.

OWS Tagger Denson 404/562-2115 151 tdenson@doleta.gov
OWS Dorie M. Fay 404/562-2115 146 dfay@doleta.gov
OWS Floyd Goodman 404/562-2115 135 fgoodman@doleta.gov
OWS Barbara M. Hall 404/562-2115 140 bhall@doleta.gov
OWS Nyoka N. Hall 404/562-2115 156 nhall@doleta.gov
OWS Walter J. Kozik 404/562-2115 144 wkozik@doleta.gov
OWS Shonda T. McDowell 404/562-2115 141 smcdowell@doleta.gov
OWS Carolyn E. Mitchell 404/562-2115 155 cmitchell@doleta.gov
OWS Jeffrey S. Rasbury 404/562-2115 148 jrasbury@doleta.gov
OWS Brad Sickles 404/562-2115 142 bsickles@doleta.gov
OWS Elizabeth Sledge 404/562-2115 139 esledge@doleta.gov

I agree with subhasri,

Please do not call unless you think its absolutely necessary.
I get tempted to call them too, as they are working on feb
cases, but come to think of it, its only matter of days/1-2weeks
and I should know something about mine.
I would think its ok for DEC and JAN guys to call them or have the HR/attorney call them once in a while since they are already past date, but for others it might now benifit calling as much. :)

Congratulations, plg!

Good luck on your new journey. And thanks for sharing with us.

Just been wondering why no news for two days and here comes a good one.

Updated list with plg's info.

Update

My HR Rep. just stopped by my desk and told me that there are 3 LCs from my division Rec. Date Feb 28th, got certified today from ATL DOL. All of them are FL SESA application. I don't have any other details (Prevailing Wage, EB category, etc.)

No news on my application yet. She is going to call DOL regarding my application today. I will let you guys know if I hear anything back.

Labor Cert/I-140 in one service center and I-485 in another service center

hi,

My company has two divisions: one in Virginia and one in California. I work in the virginia division. My company used a substitute LC from California division and applied my I-140 in California Service Center (CSC). My I-140 was approved and my I-485 is applied with the Vermont Service Center (VSC), since I live in Viginia. Now, my company's immigration department says that when the I-485 is about to approve, I should work in California for a minimum of six months (since my LC was from California). Is this correct? If so, do I have to be there for six months? Are there any rules regarding this? Why is it 180 days? Can I shift back to Virginia division after 180 days?

Have anyone come across a situation like this?

Any info will be appereciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.