Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
only1left Jan 06 2003
ognep Jan 13 2003

are your cases still peding?
They are processing Jan2ndweek/Feb cases now.

GC2Me

There is nothing in order at DOL.

It all depends on who is working on your case...

BTW, Mine still pending....ATL DOL lady doesn't have a clue whether the case is assinged to somebody or not....Only thing she knows is that case is pending....

You are right PainCard,

I have been here long enough (about 3 years), I should have known that. :)

Hey, we waited for 3 YEARS, what's a month more?

Small home work from my side

Dear friends,
I inspired by alvin(active member in Chicago DOL). I am very thankful to him/her. One of my friend case is reached to atl dol on 02/18/2003. His case number is xx398xxx. I did randam check on following cases:

xx3967xx-----Pending---01/10/2003
xx3969xx-----Pending---01/13/2003
xx3971xx-----Pending---01/13/2003
xx39711x-----Pending---01/13/2003
xx3973xx-----Pending---01/23/2003
xx3974xx-----Pending---01/30/2003
xx3978xx-----Pending---01/31/2003
xx396xxx-----Pending---01/30/2002
xx397xxx-----Pending---01/30/2002

What i think is they have more than 1000 to finish january cases. I don't know how many cases they clear per week/month.
If this is the case they are going to take January cases also like December cases(more than 3 months). I don't know what to do? All these cases came from Geogia SESA, because i am also one of them(but i am from SW).

Now we can understand why they are taking nearly three months to clear one month cases. I think they are working hard.

thanks
sai1234.

i feel you all... I ve been waiting for this thing for almost 3 years now and i haven t yet cleared LC...it looks like it s going to take another 3 to get the GC, regional moves 1 month in every three months, that s about a year to clear mine, another 2 to clear the 485 and i-40...isn t it wonderful? i don t get pissed off anymore whatever happens happens....keep up the morale gentlemen....

sai1234

sai1234,
I think you got the information from AVM.

If Yes, then just to let you know that AVM is not get updated since a long time..

and If no, Can you please provide the source of yur information..

Thanks

AVM or Joke?

Last time AVM was updated was 01/29/04....I am sure Prosix and rest of the Nov. & Dec. guys' cases still says Pending in AVM....

And, Do you know that first question that DOL people ask is whether you checked AVM or not before talking to live person......I asked when was the last time AVM was updated? She said don't know......Atlanta DOL is a joke.....

Hey!

Well just a little curious you've been waiting for three years and no approval from Labor Dept. I am in the same boat as you and have not heard from the labor too.

Just curious what are your priority date?

I know it can be a pain in the but waiting for these ppl to approve our cases.

PLS RESPOND soon coz I think we may be able to help each other.

Originally posted by ttoker
i feel you all... I ve been waiting for this thing for almost 3 years now and i haven t yet cleared LC...it looks like it s going to take another 3 to get the GC, regional moves 1 month in every three months, that s about a year to clear mine, another 2 to clear the 485 and i-40...isn t it wonderful? i don t get pissed off anymore whatever happens happens....keep up the morale gentlemen....

Texas Service Center I-485 update

Guys,

TSC is really catching up with other centers.

TSC is behind only a month by NSC
TSC is behind 3-4 months from CSC
TSC is behind 6 months from VSC.

The Gap used to be anywhere from year or year & half.

If you see the progress in last 6 months, TSC should be able reach at PAR with other centers.

This makes it important for us to make a decision whether to go for CP or AOS.

PainCard

PainCard,
For me, I more depends on the progress of 1-140, rather than the 485.

If TSC can approve 1-140 in Six months than I think most of the people should go for CP rather than AOS.

and if they are taking more than a year in 140 than go for AOS.

Thanks

I agree

I-140 is exremely slow at all most all the centers. TSC is anywher from 3 to 4 months behind than other centers.

Currently, We are looking at 15 to 18 months alone for I-140 at TSC and then 6 more months for CP option. That makes it 2 years in the worst case senario.

For, AOS, it is about 2 years and 8 months as we speak. But, if you look at the progress in last 6 months, this time can shorten around 2 years or may be less depending on for how long TSC can process 485 at this speed.

I guess, based on the current data, it will be alomost same time in either option.

KY state LC

Hello All,
This a wonderfull site to get info. I am new user of this forum.
My lawyer said he applied for my labor (KY) in mid March. But KY state processing time is current. Till now I did not get any receipt from state/regional DOL (Atl).
Can some one share your opinion on this. If procesing time says it is current by this time (in a month) I should have got some information (case number) from Atl DOL.
Any clue???

Thanks in advance

gc_ky123-

Now a days DOL is not issuing case number. But your lawyer or employer would have got the notification from your state SESA if it transferred to Atlanta DOL.

Hello everyone,
I am the newest member of this forum. I have been browsing this forum for a long time and now I have a reason to be a prt of it as well.
I have a basic question, please share your thoughts on it.
Whats the significance of priority date, and what does it mean?
thanks in advance
eefrog

Status
Not open for further replies.