Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phone rings forever

Hi Guys

I just tried to reach an officer at ATL. DOL by the number (404) 562-2115 to know the status of my case.

Unfortuanately Phone rings forever, and it is just 2.30 pm on Friday. Seems like they leave the office on friday by noon

:mad:

eefrog

The date on whish SESA receives the Labor application is considered your priority date.

In short, The day you officially started your GC process is considered priority date.

Currently, all the priority dates for EB category are current that means When application reaches the processing date, it is processed on current basis.

Priority date can be useful particullary during Labor/H1 cases where if Application is convereted to Non-RIR, you do not lose your priority date. And also, when you seek 7th year H1 extention, your priority date must be 1 year in advance to the final day of regular H1(6 year limit)

I hope it helps...

Soke to an Officer at ATL DOL

Hi Guys

Finally I got hold of an officer at ATL DOL. She seems to be nice and she answered to all my questions.

1. I asked about my case status with the case number

Ans: We are working on Feb cases now, and your case was reached on Feb 24th, and not yet worked on it

2. Have any idea how long it will take ?

No, since we don't know how many applications are there before yours

3. How many employees are working, and How many will be processed by each employee per day (at an average) ?
There are 4 employees working, and I can't tell you how many applications will be done by each employee per day. Howver we give the importance to H2A (Temporary labor cert) first, and then permenant.

So here is our choice to imazine ?.. Can't imazine.. just start ur day as "May be today is my lucky day", and never let ur hope die

Thanks

recollect today is the day when the lady who was supposed to be on leave at the DOl is returning (?) - Desidon can you comment?

hope things move.

LC approved

Federal receipt date : 26th Feb 2003

Approved date: Last week : Exact date unknkown.

Thanks for all in these forum who have been sharing information.

Best of luck to all

Congrats SethuMadhavan and thanks for posting the information, can you please update your info of state received date.
Wish you good luck for your I140/485.

Good to know that inspite of the DOL webpage saying Jan 03 for ATL we are seeing cases of Feb 03 getting processed.
Does that mean that the DOL webpage does not reflect the correct information ?

Congratulations, Sethumadhavan. I think everybody here understands how you must be feeling right now. Well, good luck for your I140/I485.

Pending guys

Following users, Pl. post any update if you have

only1left Jan 06 2003
ognep Jan 13 2003
atl-la-bore Jan 29 2003
PainCard Jan 30 2003
GC2ME Feb 06 2003
GA0501 Feb 06 2003
ADOL Feb 06 2003
ATL01 Feb 06 2003
Z2 Feb 06 2003
waters Feb 10 2003
unk3 Feb 19 2003
amoogye Feb 19 2003
anr1380 Feb 21 2003 GA
sTirumal Feb 24 2003

WOW

Congrats Sethumadhavan.
Very good news on monday, I am looking some more approval this week.
Best of luck to pending Jan/Feb cases.

congrats

congrats Sethumadhavan. Best of luck for your future stages.
Which category(eb2/eb3) and occupation did you applied

Status
Not open for further replies.