Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it is updated.
I know a case number which reached DOL on Dec9th and
it says that it is still pending.
I don't believe that, I think they are through Dec cases.
Its been awefully quite lately, guys, make some noise please.

Chalo?

What are your case details? Received date?

Are you just here to entertain us? If that is the case then thanks.

But, make sure that your posting are relevant to ATL Labor Certifications. More than half of your postings are not related to Labor Certifications..If you want to just joke around then there are lots of forum on yahoo....

Chalo?

What are your case details? Received date?

Are you just here to entertain us? If that is the case then thanks.

But, make sure that your posting are relevant to ATL Labor Certifications. More than half of your postings are not related to Labor Certifications..If you want to just joke around then there are lots of forum on yahoo....

:)......Relevent...

Relevent details:
GA SESA - 12/01
Moved to Feds - Feb 27, 2003

I am tried and more frustarted than many of you guys as my THIRD marriage depends on this approval. I am sooo stressed out but humor is only channel that I find to maintain equillibrium.

You will go mad trying to figure out idiocyncaracies to entire Labor process. ( First of all I aint' a LABOR ..I am a damn good professional).

Some one said Relevent...

Thanks guys who enjoyed the irrelevent stuff...

Chalo...

Friends,

Thought of updating you guys with my status on 404-562-2131.

RD by US DOL : Feb-06-2003
Approved on Feb-04-2004.
Till now phone information retrieval system says case is in "RECEIVED" status. So, don't go by the AVM.

Hey Pashwin,

Let me know how did you made DOL to look up on your case ?. Did you called them ?

Thanks.

Originally posted by pashwin
DOL lookedup my case and said its still pending. No action taken yet.

Guys????

Any updates?

Any conversations with DOL, RFE guys??

Rajiv Nair, Mickey, all the rest of the folks doing great job....Have you guys finalized on the letter?

It's been real slow from DOL as well as our side in this forum....Keep it moving.....guys....

Approved guys, throw some light on your next stage moves....Is there any surprised docs required for 140, 485, CP etc....It's better to be prepared ahead of time since one month delay from our side can lead hundreds of application to sneak in ahead of you....causing your wait time to increase by multiple months.....

Thanks in advance for keeping the forum alive...

Paincard,

sometimes the delay may be helpful as I have seen many of my friends who filed after my filing date got cleared long time back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reddy20

That is not fair to process application randomly...

I don't see the delays to be good for anybody.....atleast for me....more than 2 years...still waiting for LC.....

Guys i have a general question, any insite is appreciated.

I leave the US on H1 when my AP is pending, can i return back to US on AP once it is approved?

offcourse delays are good...

Guys ...
The longer the delay the more opportunity we have to know each other. After all we would be living in this counrty forever, it is better we find out more about each other......

Status
Not open for further replies.