Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
random status check

I was randomly checking some case numbers and
found this one with IT dot code:

Case Number:04395989
DOT CODE: 030.162-014
RECIEVED: 26DEC'02
Status posted on: 08OCT'03

Hi,

My case was forwarded from Florida to Atlanta DOL - date stated on the electronic answering machine as 1/23/03.

Case Number: 04397244
DOT Number: 001.061-018

Does anybody know what months Atlanta Dol is processing currently - I am not referring to the ones posted on the web-site -but has anybody spoken to anybody from DOL lately? Just want to gauge how long mine will take. What a long wait! I would appreciate the feedback. Thanks.

NII

One can not guess what date they are processing and what they are posting. There have been times when they approved , Nov'02, Dec'02, Jul'03 and Aug'03 cases. So it is all unpredictive that what date exactly they are processing..

NII ,

ur DOT code seems to be different than us. If it is NON-IT related, I will be surprised if it is not cleared by now...
Lot of people who have posted here had very quick clearance time , if they are non-it professionals.

Atlanta: Is it common practice?

My case was filed with Georgia DOL.
I was told that my file will be hold at state office
and will not be forwarded to Regional.
Insted some officers from regional will come and cerify few cases
at state office itself.

Is it common practice?
What does it means?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

It seems to me that the Case number is a more reliable indicator of when your case may be approved.

My case number is 04396XXX and it was received in Atlanta DOL on December 20th 2002.

From the previous threads there are also 04395XXX series cases that were received in December, some of them as late as December 17th.

My suspicion is that the case numbers may actually be assigned in the SESAs before they send it to Atlanta. Depending on how long the SESA takes to send the case the case numbers are all over the place with respect to the dates.

When is AVM updated ?

Does anybody know when is AVM updated ? Is it updated daily ? Is it done during the night ? Or few times during the day (though I doubt they must be doing it during the day.)

prosix & atldolwait

Thanks for responding. You are right - my case is not IT related. It is so frustrating when you compare all the regional DOL offices, Atlanta DOL is among the slowest. It would help if they were consistent in evaluating the applications - from what I heard some months were certified, and then you hear about some in previous months that have not. :confused:

The wait is killing me.

wooooo.. thats a good news..
mine is nov 22nd.. I am expecting mine in 15 days from now..
thats exciting :D

Thanks
Veerudu

This is real

When I spoke to My Attorney two weeks ago he said there is some special task force helping the fed in atlanta by going backwards from the month of september 03 cases and certifing if the prevailing wages were right.
I did not think it was true but for my surprise my three friends who are in IT field got there certified on last week there filing dates were July 03, and this friday one case got approved from the month of April. So I belive they certify cases if they are very easy.

Mine is march 1st week.2003

Good luck

ARu

Hi aryfly,

My case was also forwarded to ATL DOL from GA SESA in the begining of March 2003 (03/10/2003, to be precise). Will you let me know if you hear/see any progress in your case? I will appreciate that.

Thanks,

mhsoor

No, It is not working since saturday.

Could anyone call them with some direct number and ask them why it is not working?

Nov cases Still waiting

These cases of Nov are still waiting..

04394500---Nov 13th
04395042---Nov 25th
04395045---Nov 25th.

Anybody with some good news, please post..

Time to receive mail

how long does it take to receive the LC in mail to the lwayers office once the case is certified.

Status
Not open for further replies.