Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I found out today that it was my LC that was approved! The other one was remanded for some typo which is good news for the other guy.
Moving on to I-485/I-140 or CP depending on lawyers advice.

Good luck!

advice needed !

Hi ,

I am new to this processing. so please excuse me.

Could anybody tell me what when my HR told me , my case hase been forwarded from Georgia DOL to US DOL ?

And how can i know my case number by calling AVM phone number ?

Please advice me !

Thanks !

Don't take this other wise. Before posting this message pls go thru a couple of pages... so U can get a feeling. The sam qn is asked several hundred times... so some of them might not reply also. Before posting ur query, pls do browse say 5-10 pages and u will get a feeling on where the discussion is....

Just checked yestreday and found following IT related case got certified

0439-5571 - recvd on 11-dec-2002 - DOT 030.162-014 Certified on 25-sep-2003
0439-5572 - recvd on 11-dec-2002 - DOT 030.162-014 Certified on 25-sep-2003

Confused what is the way they process the cases.

I have been told that the dates published on DOL website always reflect the oldest cases pending, it does not mean that some officers are not way ahead of those cases. So as long they have a single October case pending, they will keep showing October on the website. So it really depends on which table your petition lands on in the DOL office. (I am sure the same is true for BCIS centers too)

My case was forwarded to ATL DOL on 09/29/2003 from Georgia SESA which is field on July'2003 under RIR category.

My colleague's case was forwarded 3 months back. It was not updated yet with AVM when he checked it by employer phone number. May be we will have ask the lawyer to get our case number after a month or so.

Papers not yet received?

Hi Zops,

My application also certified on sept 25th. My lawyer told that he didn't get the papers yet. Did u already get the approval papers from DOL? If u already got the papers can u please write the date on which u got. It seems that u already got the papers..

Thanx
-Rchit

Prosix, It's not like that....

Probably everybody igot frustrated to see the slow progress of Atlanta DOL...

And also it's a good thing that peoples are not sending the same messages again and again asking the same question...

Again this is just a prediction; Seems like thry are processin
NOV cases..But some cases like ...

04395042---030.162-014 ( Nov-25th)
04395045---030.162-014 ( Nov-25th)..

Are still pending and some cases of Dec'02 got approved..

While 04394916--030.162-014 ( Nov 19th or 13th ) got approved..

Really nobody has any Idea as what they are doing and
what is the logic behind processing cases...

You have to just wait for your turn....

Waiting...

Case # : 04397xxx
DOT Code : 169.167-082
Received Regional Office: 01/13/2003
Current Status : Received Regional Office On 01/13/2003.

Waiting...

My case has been certified

Guys,

God granted and My labor case has been certified. It was very long wait to hear that "has been certified". I heard that from AVM :) . Following are the details:

1) Receipt Date in Atlanta regional DOL: 26 August, 2002
2) Job dot code: 030.162-014, Programmer/Analyst
3) Remanded to Employer on Spetember 25, 2003
4) Lawyer sent the reply to DOL on October 02 or 03, 2003
5) Called AVM & checked the status on October 07, 2003 and it says "has been certified" and status was posted on October 06, 2003.
I will be opting for concurrent 140/485, lets see what future holds for me.
At last I am out of here. Don't give up, just have hope & patience and everthing will be alright. Good luck to you all.

See you guys in 140/485 forums.

Congrats !!!!!

Congrats Pktyagi!!!!

If you don't mind can you please let us know.
What was this NOF all about..?

Thanks
Mysterious_GC

Hi All, It was mistake in the above posted message; here are the correct date...

04395042---030.162-014 ( Nov-25th ..Still waiting )
04395045---030.162-014 ( Nov-25th ..Still waiting)
04394916---030.162-014 (Nov 25th .. Approved )

Mysterious_GC

Congratulation pktyagi !

Will you please post / share more info about your LC, like how much salary have u put on LC, what education back ground you have, how you resolve "Remanded to Employer" query..etc.

I have also applied as "Programmer/Analyst".

Appreciate your reply.

Thanks!

I guess NOF is different than "Remanded to Employer"
As far as I know "Remanded to Employer" is raised when the labor application form doesn't contain all the information filled in all the boxes, some appropriate words are missing, signatures are not proper, some cuttings/corrections are there & not signed, description of job/requirement doesn't exactly match ( someword or degree name) with the advertisement etc.
Well, in my case it was raised because 1) one box was empty, needed some information 2) some appropriate words in some description were needed ( e.g. degree name was matching but needed three words "or foriegn equivalent" ).

That's all I know. But it sure that Remanded to Employer is raised for small problems in labor application which are correctable.

Status
Not open for further replies.