Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just shocked by seeing that they started processing dec cases....WOW great news.....from Oct they directly jumped to Dec.

I think the main reason is that there are not many IT related cases they recvd in Nov.

MysteriousGC, I wish whatever you said become true and one day I will hear that your case is ........"Approved" not ..."Has been reveived"..getting tired by hearing that.

Big thanks to Rchit and all other who keep this forum alive by posting latest details and progress on their case.

I will let you all know as soon as they make any decision on my case (17-dec-2002)

Veerudu, Can you post your details

veerudu, Can you please post your details...

This will help others to predict what's going on at Atlanta DOL...

Thanks
Mysterious_GC

Thanks Rchit !!!!

Rchit, Thanks a lot again for sharing the info...

Atleast we will have some idea how long it will take to reach
Mar-April cases...as these numbers start with 0440-xxxx...

Thanks
Mysterious_GC

Rchit's number is 043955** and my number is 043957**, this mens there are 200 case between his case and my case. SO how many days should I expect... any idea MisterousGC or any other

Not More than two to three days

Prosix,

If they are really processing Ded'02 cases, Then you can expect decision on your case on 'one or two' days, then again it depends whether they are updating the AVM system regularly or not; But I would suggest keep checking the system in the evening as it will not cost you anything...and I hope and pray your case would get approve today or tomorrow...

Take care buddy..

Mysterious_GC

http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

This website still shows that ATL DOL is processing OCT'02 cases.

It is highly unlikely that they started processing DEC'02 cases. But if they did, it is really a miracle. And I am happy for all those who got their cases approved recently.

My case went to ATL DOL on 03/10/2003. And I have been waiting to hear the AVM announcing "Your case has been approved ....this status was posted on ......"

Good luck all DEC'02 cases. I hope you all get the approval soon.

Both cases were submitted 12/17/2002
The numbers are only two iterations from each other:
case #'s are (043956**) and (043956** +2)

I called AVM 9/28 (sunday night). The case that was remanded to employer was done so on the 27th (saturday) and the one approved was done so on the 25th. So it took 2 days to go through 2 cases, if they were in fact under one officers supervision (which is my guess).

I don't know how, what and who decided to go from October to December, but it happens.

Good luck to everyone (and me if I was remanded... still dont know).

No logic in Case number

I can say with certainity that there is absolutely no logic in case numbers..

I think there are lot of slots and as each case comes by , the cases are assigned a number as per the slot.

My case number is 04401XXX ( Apr '03 ) . By mistake , I once queried the number next to me and found out that the case was received one month earlier than me ...How can a higher case number have a lesser received date..

So Prosix , my advice to you would be not to go with " 200 cases inbetween" logic.

Maybe there is some wierd logic in ATL DOL ...but i cant figure that out.

Checked at random:

nov 13 200

030.167-010 (Software)
still waiting.

I think Dec cases certification is only sporadic :mad:

All,

It's not right here to predict that they are processing cases received in Dec'02.

Yesterday night I checked around more than 100 cases...and found out they are processing last week of OCT'02 and some cases at random..depend totally on the officer..

Some cases starting with 04394XXX ( Mostly NOV ) cases are still pending..while some Dec'02 cases got approved...

Actually what I think that they are processing some serias in parallel dividing it to the concerned officer...

like they are processing 04393XXX together with 04394XXX
and 04395XXX......Not sure about 04396XXX B'cos very few cases approved in this series...

I have been following with the website for a while now. Few months back, there were approvals with in 15 days of the receipt date in some cases.

Atlanta labor in my opinion is most unpredictable. No one knows what is going on and nobody at DOL explain any. I am not being pessimistic but it is the truth. I am happy for those who have got certified and pray that we all will get approvals soon.

BTW, my ATL DOL received date is 01/07/2003.

hudakchullu

hudakchullu,

Buddy check your case status on sunday or monday...

Probably you might hear "Your case has been approved"

And this happens please update the forum.....

Guys,
Looks like they are processing Nov cases. I verified AVM today for a random case number,
dated Nov-13,2002
Case# 043945**

It was certified on 9/30/2003.

Mine is Dec-4, still waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.