Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi kandy_iyer & powerman,

As per information which i got through this forum. SESA will give a case number. For georgia state they will give a case number like GAXXXXX. I am not sure about Alabama. Once it got transfered to Atlanta Regional DOL they won't give case number. You can get that number by having your lawyer or employer contact ATL DOL. So that you can case number (like 044xxxxx) using that you can track your case. If you want get it by your self by fax, do the following

You have to fax the request to the Atlanta DOL with following information

Name of candidate
Name of company
State
Transmittal Date
Company Tax Id
Telephone #

Fax the above information to (404) 656-3039

And you can call back 404-561-2152 and get your case number.

state case number and Regional case number are different

Hope this helps you guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Tamil_GC. But when i called ATL office they r telling they can share information only with the employer or with attorney.

Thanks

Sai

Mine was filed on sep 10th 2003. When i called the alabama state department they told they r processing case as of sep 20th.

kandy_iyer,

Are you sure that they said they are processing Sep'2003 cases? When I check the processing time for Alabama, it shows they are processing RIR cases which are field on Feb. 2003.

Thats amazing! Then by this time your case would have been transfered to ATL DOL. Ask your lawyer to get the case number from ATL DOL.

Tamil_GC

I am trying to check with my employer phone number. It saying case not found. How long they will take to enter into AVM

Thanks

Sai

Approved Labor

Case 043-93-xxx
received DOL 10/17/2003
approved 9/24/2003
RIR , DOT code 030-062-010
Software engineer

kandy iyer,

We never know, when they will update the AVM with your case. We have seen some cases they did in 2 weeks and some of them did not show up even after their approval. Make sure that you are checking the status with your employer phone which is given in LC application.

How to Check GA : SESA Status

Hi All,

Could you please help with this one.

Is there a way to check the SESA status, my case was submitted in the Sep'2002.

I do have a case number.

Thansk
Rxr

Thanks Tamil_GC - Is there an automated system for SESA Case status

Is there an automated system for SESA Case status.
An AVM or so?

Please let me know.

Thanks
Rxr

I think if u go thru the previous 20-30 posts u will find it. anyways, it is 4045622131. Iam dialing this number every other week but the status remains the same

Hoep this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.