Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All, Called Atlanta DOL..

About AVM, they don't know how long it will take to fix the problem.

She said, If you are an employee or a lawyer then you find find the information of cases by calling Atlanta DOL.

Regarding processing date, she said first week of OCT'2002.

Hope this helps...

How long does it take to have LC in mailbox?

I knew that my LC was certified on August 14. But till now, my lawyer still haven't received document.

Is this normal?

imba9900,

I have heard of cases where the LC gets lost on its way to the lawyer. I believe it is an easy problem to fix and the lawyer can ask ATL DOL to send it again. I am not sure how long it would take for them to send the labor cert once it is approved.

imba9900,

Can you please post your labor filing details?

When submitted to SESA? When forwarded to FDRL? for which job title?

Submitted to SESA last December 2. Got approved by the end of May, 2003.

Reach DOL June 2, got certified on Aug. 14.

LC original arrived Sept. 23.

Market Research Analyst.

Originally posted by powerman
imba9900,

Can you please post your labor filing details?

When submitted to SESA? When forwarded to FDRL? for which job title?

AVM

i called the ATL office today. They told me it will take time to get it fixed. But she didn't specify the exact time Frame.

insane

some people got approval within 2 months, while many of us have been waiting for 2-3 years on LC. What DOL is doing? Why isn't it based on receipt date?

Hi Guys,
I talked with a person at Regional Labor as my application is not listed on AVM yet. They said some of the applications for regional are being processed at the state office itself and asked me to contact them. Hope this helps.

Notice of Finding

Hello!

What is Notice of Finding ?

My federal application was received by ATL DOL in May, 2003. Through AVM I got to know that a Notice of Finding has been issued against my case#.

I am aware of RFE's. Could somebody shed some light on this as to how serious are the implications ?

Thanks

All_names,

Please put details of your case like RIR/NON-RIR, Job category etc.

Generally DOL issues NOF when there is some document missing. I would say there remains 80% approval chnaces after NOF. Also depends on how u r replying for NOF.

HTC

Please put details ofyour case, appriciate for sharing info.

Status
Not open for further replies.