Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding is NOF is better. When they issue a NOF, you still have chances to clarify things by providing more evidence or answering their questions. So some people's cases can event get approved after 3 NOF.

For Remand issued to Employer, I understand it means they already made decision on the case, which needs to be processed as NON RIR.

Anybody get new updates? They are so slow.

Guys,

I just called the Atlanta DOL and it started telling me a case status directly. This case belongs to somebody else. I think this guy did not end his call properly and I was able to hear the status and everything. I thought to share the status with you guys. Here are the details:

RD in Atlanta Regional DOL: September 10, 2002
Case #: 043925XX ( Hiding last digits in favour of that guy :) )
DOT code: 899.261-014
Certified on : June 4, 2003

I don't know about the Job/position with that DOT code. Hope it relates to IT only :D

All the best.

DOT CODE: 899.261-014 is for Maintenance Repairer

I've found that some got certified with IT DOT codes on 9-sep-2002.

Tough days ahead

Here are some of the case no's registered at DOL and their dates:

04392000 - aug 27' 02
04393000 - sep 25' 02
04394000 - oct 07' 02
04395500 - dec 03' 02
04396000 - dec 23' 02
04397000 - jan 13' 03
04398000 - feb 06' 03
04399000 - feb 18' 03
04400000 - mar 10' 03
04401000 - apr 09' 03
04402000 - apr 14' 03
04402500 - may 23' 03

Average filing rate looks like 1000 cases per month and processing is more or less the same in 2002.

In 2003 between jan - april, more than 6000 cases were filed which means it's going to be very slow to move from each date.

Ofcourse we've seen some exceptional cases who got certified pretty quick and God knows the reasons. I'm praying that I should be one among them !

:confused:

How do you know the total cases at Atlanta DOL level? If 1000 cases/month (wonder how you get this number,too) , then we can roughly know how long it will take to have our cases processed.

In one and half month, GA SESA will be able to process new applications right after their submissions. I don't know why state level have improve their efficiency so quickly. Also I am curious if they will be able to give help to federal level when state level finishes those old cases?

Currently DOL is processing 04392500 and the last num on the system is little over 04402500 which makes roughly about 10,000 pending cases. There are cases in between which got certified for the reasons we don't know, estimate around 10%. That leaves roughly about 9000 net in the system. With the current processing speed, it should take around 10-12 months to get over with.

BTW, I got the estimate of processing speed by checking out the certified dates of different case nos.

That's cool.

What we can do to pressure the DOL to speed up?

If you don't act, you will be acted upon!!! Anybody read the "7 habbits to be effective?" (I forgot the exact book name.)

my case number is 043919XX and has RD of 26 Aug 2002 and still pending. So the approval doesn't go with case numbers, it goes with DOT code category, number of cases/applicants in that category and Labor Dept. Officer's efficiency. I have seen many cases with RD of Sept. 2002 and got certified. Most of the pending cases with August 2002 dates are IT related DOT codes.

Is there anybody (Other than GOD ) who has any any information on Labor certification for August 2002 end cases? any certified August case with 030.162-014 (Programmer/Analyst) position?

It has been around 2 months since Atlanta started processing August cases and Auagust cases are still pending.:mad:

Any latest news?

Did anybody have any latest news about Atlanta LC dates? I tell you guys its so frustrating, I'm in this process from last 2 years and its getting worst. Texas is one of the worst center among all centers.

I don't think we can do anything to expedite the matters at ATL Region.

It really sucks. I have been waiting for approval on my LCA for last year and a half. And it seems I will have to wait for another 8-10 months before my case gets approved.

I don't know how worse the situation is going to be at ATL Region. The speed at which they are processing the cases .... "God!!! Help us" ....

MohitFL,

We want to get rid of you from this tracker. I know that you have placed similar post in other trackers also and hopefully(Luckilly) noone has responded you. If you want to earn some cents, better find some other way. instead of trying to make this way.

I hope other memebers are also agree with me. Don't take it offensive, but we are already frustated with our jobs and waits for labor, don't make us mad any more now.

Very well said prosix. I fully agree with you, what you have said.

This forum must be used strictly for the purpose it is intended for.

mhsoor

I completely agree prosix .

2 1/2 years of labor pains.
3 more years to go in texas, I think we are frustrated enough.
Don't need more aggravation.

mohit

mohit ,
this is not a place to post your job openings or luring people for their GC's . If you can afford to offer employment you should be affording to pay for classified ads and post them at appropriate places. We are trying to keep this board clean and we post only approporiate messages. If you do not have ethics and respect for these message boards , i am pretty sure you do not have it for your business either.

Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.