Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOF details

allaboutgc,

The NOF was to re-advt the job for 10 days on a notice board just outside his manager's office (within the company). His manager reported no responses to the job posting and this report was sent back to DOL via lawyers. The frustrating thing was that this was done already back in nov 2001 and not all employees with similar GC details had been asked to re-advertise.

But the labor eventually got certified 3 months after the NOF issue. So, there is light at the end of this long tunnel!

Processing Dates Updated

Guess what Atlanta is in Mar 2003 now, Finally moved to Mar after hanging in Feb for 4 months....

I think they tend to be conservative when it comes to updating that site ... even previously we've been seeing Mar-Apr cases being approved while the site still said Feb 03. To me this is more like, they only update and move up the month when ALL cases of a certain month are atleast touched. This prevents tons of people from calling in to check on why the site says Mar while their Feb case has had no response.

same boat..

BAntony said:
I have been checking out this forum for a long time. Please update the status list with my details.

GA DOL - Nov. 2002
ATL Regional - Jun 2 2003
Hi BAntony,
Looks like we are in the same boat ;) . GADOL and ATL Regional same date for me too.Kinda frustating as jun2003 sitting here and waiting and my colleagues who filed in september got their EAD's already.. :mad: Please can anyone update my info to the status list.
Thanks,
Swami_gc

same story with me

Guys getting more frustrated, my colleague she filed with me in Sep03 with same dot code same job profile got approval and got EAD, I think by this time she would have got her Card also, not only her, even lot of people who filed in the month of sep03 and oct03 got there labor cleared.
My case moved AUG03 still waiting, this system runs only if you have good luuuuuuuuuuck.(Naseeeeeeeeeeb)

AVM is down again. It was down the day before and now today its just ringing and ringing. I have been checking it everyday and still nothing.

It seems everything has come to a halt since we last heard an approval 2 weeks ago. :(

Seannc

Seannc, If you know the case number and really want to know the status on your case; Give them a call and ask that I've the case number and I just want
to know the status whether it is already assigned to someone or not.

Thanks

Alabama To ATL DOL Date - June 2004

Guys/Gals ... am a new member to this group. Would love to share your experiences ... triumphs and everything that goes with it !!!
Guys ... with same dates .. keep in touch !!!

looks like only California DOL is processing cases in an orderly fashion , fast and regularly.ATL and phily are the 2 worst DOL centers

My Labor is still pending at GA SWA applied April 5th 2004 RIR, I had been reading various messages on this forum about ATL DOL irregular processing of cases some applying in Sep 03 got approval and some in 04 got approval. I asked my lawyer about this and he told me that some 100 cases were approved by ATL DOL as soon as they got them the SWAs, this happened few months back, but it is not happening now. It was a mistake and now it is corrected it seems. Again I am not 100% sure about this.

I called my lawyer and as luck would have he is away till next wednesday.
So i guess i will just have wait till he's back.

Do you know how long it takes once an officer is already working on the case?

LaborUnknown said:
Seannc, If you know the case number and really want to know the status on your case; Give them a call and ask that I've the case number and I just want
to know the status whether it is already assigned to someone or not.

Thanks

Labor Approved
I called AVM in the evening yesterday and got the message saying that my case has been approved and the status was updatated on 11 Aug 2004.
Any idea how long it takes for the attorney to get the approval notice ?
cheers

Congrats gc_sc

Great news,

I think you should receive your labor within two/three weeks.

Wish you good luck for 140/485.

Thanks for updating the forum with such a good news..

I was trying to reach AVM, But looks like it is down again.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.