Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
seannc, lolataz

seannc:
i still havent figured out why my case wasnt listed on the avm but i got a call from my lawyer recently that the case has been certified. guess the avm list is not comprehensive after all.

dot code : 030.167-014

lolataz:
my case just goes on to prove that cases not on the avm are not necessarily lost!

updated file attached. see you all on the next stage thread soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
rkg12345 said:
seannc:
i still havent figured out why my case wasnt listed on the avm but i got a call from my lawyer recently that the case has been certified. guess the avm list is not comprehensive after all.

lolataz:
my case just goes on to prove that cases not on the avm are not necessarily lost!

where was your state labor approved

Thanks, rkg12345! It's a relief to know that someone not on avm got approved. Congratulation on your approval! I see that your case is sent to Atlanta DOL in 07/03. I wonder what is the order now for them to process the cases.

rkg12345 said:
seannc:

lolataz:

smbasha Jul 01 2003 FL
jifjef Jul 02 2003
Can you check if your case is also certified, i checked mine with my attorney.. :-(

rkg12345, your DOT code is same as mine...

Can every body please update the statuslist, where was your state labor processed
thanks

email address for labor status

email address [LCSTATUS04@doleta.gov]is workin? i tried so many times but it is not working, also i think AVM is not updated, last week once i got meesage that my labor is certified, but now whenever i dial getting same old meesage, that status is updated on 5/30/2003.. please help..

What is your priority date ?
Email address does not work anymore (to my experience)
How did you get message one time that your labor certified and later on status updated only on 5/30/2003.
Did you call ATL DOL and talk to live person to enquire status of your case ?

mentu said:
email address [LCSTATUS04@doleta.gov]is workin? i tried so many times but it is not working, also i think AVM is not updated, last week once i got meesage that my labor is certified, but now whenever i dial getting same old meesage, that status is updated on 5/30/2003.. please help..

Some_GreenCard said:
What is your priority date ?
Email address does not work anymore (to my experience)
How did you get message one time that your labor certified and later on status updated only on 5/30/2003.
Did you call ATL DOL and talk to live person to enquire status of your case ?
regional office received my case on 05/30/2003, this status i got through email on 06/23/2003 when LCSTATUS email was working, i dont know why but i got 2 time same message that my case is certified on July 27,2004 and after that whenever i call, i am getting same old meesage, i dont know there AVM is workign or not?
yes i tried to call Live person on 404-656-3163, but they told me if ethier my lawyer or employer will send request throguh fax to get update,they wont tell me anytihg, if there is any other contact number thne please let me know

Hey everyone.......is atlanta dol getting slow again???

BTW what is this "LCstatus email"? I have no clue about that. Is it that you just send them ur case number and they send u the status back?
Can you let me know about it?

Thanks.

mentu said:
regional office received my case on 05/30/2003, this status i got through email on 06/23/2003 when LCSTATUS email was working, i dont know why but i got 2 time same message that my case is certified on July 27,2004 and after that whenever i call, i am getting same old meesage, i dont know there AVM is workign or not?
yes i tried to call Live person on 404-656-3163, but they told me if ethier my lawyer or employer will send request throguh fax to get update,they wont tell me anytihg, if there is any other contact number thne please let me know

I can teach you a trick...
Try calling ATL DOL live person and tell that you are calling on behalf of your company...may be HR like that...dont commit your name or HR name...they tell status... Let us know after you try this method..
BTW... i have tried this and this worked :)

mentu said:

Good to know everything is in order for you. Yeah AVM cannot be trusted I guess. :rolleyes:

Anyways........thanks for the details. Good luck for everything. :)

rkg12345 said:
seannc:

lolataz:

I would rather have the lawyer make the call for us. That way atleast you wont be taking any chances. That is if the lawyer is not a jerk!
If he is......then go ahead and do it yourself !!! :)

Some_GreenCard said:
I can teach you a trick...
Try calling ATL DOL live person and tell that you are calling on behalf of your company...may be HR like that...dont commit your name or HR name...they tell status... Let us know after you try this method..
BTW... i have tried this and this worked :)

I have been checking out this forum for a long time. Please update the status list with my details.

GA DOL - Nov. 2002
ATL Regional - Jun 2 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.