Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as i know each officer is assigned a bunch of cases and as long as there are some feb , march cases left to be processed this site won't be updated. So you might see some June approvals coming through and people in march still waiting. Someone had asked for DOT codes mine is 030.167-014.

GC_Starter said:
I checked the processing time of LC in Atlanta for 2 months. The processing time virtually doesn't change at all.

What is going on? Are they still working on their jobs??

Still not yet received Approval notice

My wife's case was approved on 06/10/04 and approval notice is not yet received by my attorney.

I spoke to the concerne lady in Atlanta DOL , she said that only one will work on feeding the cases in to system, she said by this week end my attorney will receive.

Thanks

amoogye said:
actually, My lawyer sent reply to DOL on 5/25/04 for NOF, in my letter, it says Labor has been approved 6/8/04, and I have just received it today. So, I felt wierd.
Hope this help.

Hi, Reddy20

Thanks for your reply!
THe website: http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp, Data is currently available for applications reviewed betweeen "10/01/1996 and 12/3/2003". My application was filed to Atlanta DOL on 06/14/04.
As for AVM, I uesd my emplayer's phone number to check, there always answerd me NO! How to find the case number? Any help will be appreciated!

Click on the following link and enter your employer name and state from which you will get your employers phone number and then you can check AVM with your employer phone number.

http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp
AVM : 404-562-2131

Thanks. That makes feel a little better. Damn, this is really a WATER TORTURE indeed.

aj2004 said:
As far as i know each officer is assigned a bunch of cases and as long as there are some feb , march cases left to be processed this site won't be updated. So you might see some June approvals coming through and people in march still waiting. Someone had asked for DOT codes mine is 030.167-014.

thanks bronco..........good to know that.:)

Bronco said:
I had my lawyer call ATL DOL to check if Feb 03 is true .
He called me in 1 hour and said they are actually processing mid March cases. Meaning they [Majority of them] started looking at mid March cases. So guys be patient.

hey bronco.......can you pls add your name and details of your case and update the status list.

Thanks

Bronco said:
I had my lawyer call ATL DOL to check if Feb 03 is true .
He called me in 1 hour and said they are actually processing mid March cases. Meaning they [Majority of them] started looking at mid March cases. So guys be patient.

Adding my information.

I am one of the silent watcher and want to add my information.

GA - 06/19/2002
DOL- 04/23/2003

Thanks to everyone for sharing their valuable information.

-chags :)

Some numbers

Assuming your case # is in the middle of all cases with receipt date 3 April 2003, ATL DOL will process approx 1250 cases before they reach yours (ofcourse if they process cases based on the age of case numbers i.e. 44 < 55). I'm telling you this because I've a friend with same recipt date.

For someone(like me) with receipt date of 5 May 2003 they will have to wait until 1950 cases are processed.

NOTE:
The above numbers are from someone who has lot of time to spare
I take no responsibilty or credit ;)

Seannc said:
hey bronco.......can you pls add your name and details of your case and update the status list.

Thanks

Thanks Bronco.........I will keep my fingers crossed. :)

Bronco said:
Assuming your case # is in the middle of all cases with receipt date 3 April 2003, ATL DOL will process approx 1250 cases before they reach yours (ofcourse if they process cases based on the age of case numbers i.e. 44 < 55). I'm telling you this because I've a friend with same recipt date.

For someone(like me) with receipt date of 5 May 2003 they will have to wait until 1950 cases are processed.

NOTE:
The above numbers are from someone who has lot of time to spare
I take no responsibilty or credit ;)

Does DOL process LC application based on DOT Codes? Or in other word, different job types will be processed seperately, thus have different proccessing time?

aj2004 said:

Added my info to the list

State Applied: July 2003
ATL DOL Receipt: Aug 07 2003

just waiting..................................................long way to go
Never mind................If we mind it, it will never happen...

Initially I thought this is how dol processed the appl- first classifyaccording to occupation and then by the recieve date.
But then I saw many cases in my occupation from june-july onwards approved.
So now I am not sure anymore.

Can anyone's lawyer find out about this weird and unfair processing method that atlanta dol has?

GC_Starter said:
Does DOL process LC application based on DOT Codes? Or in other word, different job types will be processed seperately, thus have different proccessing time?

is this what you all are hearing too ?

I spoke to a cross section of people (other DOL applicants like us,
people in 485 etc.,) over last few weeks, it seems things everywhere have slowed down, in the past month or two.

Is that what you all are hearing too ?

regards,

Finally labor is certified ............

At last after 2 years and 7 months I received the certified labor on July 8th, 2004.
Fed Date - March 10, 2003
Remand received - May 26, 2004
Per AVM certified - June 10, 2004
Received the certified application - July 8, 2004.

I have been a silent observer of this forum and it has been a great help and support . Thank you very much guys

congratulations.
If would really help if you give us your state and occupation code.
Thanks

aryfly said:
At last after 2 years and 7 months I received the certified labor on July 8th, 2004.
Fed Date - March 10, 2003
Remand received - May 26, 2004
Per AVM certified - June 10, 2004
Received the certified application - July 8, 2004.

I have been a silent observer of this forum and it has been a great help and support . Thank you very much guys

Congrats AryFly

Congrats ryfly,

Wish you all the best for further processing with USCIS.

Thanks a lot for updating the forum.

Here is the updated list.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.