Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree...

I totally agree... But what can we really do about the delays...
I was just suggesting something for timepass....

Reddy ? Did your employer reply back to DOL ? Mine is not /

Reddy20 said:
I think this site is for immigration purposes and not for advertising the other sites, I am so frustated with the waiting and wasting time with DOL and you are wasting my time in posting other sites which are not related to Immigration in this forum.

I was just suggesting something for timepass....

timepass is a word I haven't heard in years. i bet you're from bombay.

Avm

Could you tell me what is AVM?
I would like to know how to find my case number from Atlantic DOL (filed date is June 14). Thanks a lot!

prav03 said:
hi reddy20,
when is your case listed on AVM. was it listed when the LC was remanded to employer? was it listed from the day the LC reached DOL.

Approved!!!

finally finally, mail from DOL was waiting for me in this morning!!!
I am so so glad with this little letter, which is the way US DOL trains me. learn how to appreciate US for some permission... :(
anyway, good luck with your processing. you are the first to hear this news.

Thanks

amoogye said:
finally finally, mail from DOL was waiting for me in this morning!!!
I am so so glad with this little letter, which is the way US DOL trains me. learn how to appreciate US for some permission... :(
anyway, good luck with your processing. you are the first to hear this news.

Thanks

Congrats amoogye, how long it took for DOL to certify after your employer replied!!!!

actually, My lawyer sent reply to DOL on 5/25/04 for NOF, in my letter, it says Labor has been approved 6/8/04, and I have just received it today. So, I felt wierd.
Hope this help.

Congrats amoogye. Can you check AVM and let us know what is the status it says for your case. Appreciate your help.

amoogye said:
actually, My lawyer sent reply to DOL on 5/25/04 for NOF, in my letter, it says Labor has been approved 6/8/04, and I have just received it today. So, I felt wierd.
Hope this help.

Case Number

Hi all,
Since Reddy20 gave that link and the florida data center only provides info on apps filed on or before 2003, how can one find case number if the date atlanta received it in was in 2004 ?
Any help will be appreciated.
frog

Through AVM or through your employer/attorney :)
eefrog said:
Hi all,
Since Reddy20 gave that link and the florida data center only provides info on apps filed on or before 2003, how can one find case number if the date atlanta received it in was in 2004 ?
Any help will be appreciated.
frog

Amoogye - Prevailing Wage NOF Response

Dear Amoogye,

Congrats on ur approval. Can you share any info with us regarding the response your lawyer sent for the prevailing wage NOF? A lot of us are gonna need to do the same - so would be really helpful. Did you guys give DOL a private, salary survey report or smthg?

thanks!

amoogye said:
Hope this help.

What happened to Atlanta DOL??

I checked the processing time of LC in Atlanta for 2 months. The processing time virtually doesn't change at all.

What is going on? Are they still working on their jobs??

Status
Not open for further replies.