Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our LCs were filed in Florida. My case is still in FL SESA, it has not been forwarded to Atlanta DOL.

the strange thing about processing time at Atlanta

I have a friend whose case (RIR) was forwarded to Atlanta in Feb 2004, but it was approved 2 months later, that is April 2004. and now he has already filed his 485 and 140. Isn't it strange that his case was SO FAST, approved within 2-3 month? or he is just so lucky?
It's inconsistent with the processing time, which is Feb, 2003, but he did get approved. and he himself doesn't have any clue why his case is so fast.
Does anybody else has similar experience at Atlanta?

Xpky

Could you please share from which state was your friend file his LC?

I am thinking there might be difference between different states.

re:longwayforgc

I don't think the processing time of Atlata DOL vary for different States in this region, since Feb, 2003 is the date that Atlata office is processing right now. and it doesn't matter how long it takes in the State. BTW, my friend is filing from Kentucky.

We have seen so many cases likes that before. It doesn't matter which state, company, attorney, skill set, etc.. We could not find out the reason behind it. It all happends in ATL DOL jungle rules.

Xpky

I and one of my colleagues, both applied for LC at the same time. Our applications were forwarded by the state and they reached atl dol office in Apr 04. His LC has been certified in May 04 itself....and I am still waiting ..I think I have to wait for another 18 months!!!

Atlanta DOL is very irregular!!!!!!!

XPKY said:
I have a friend whose case (RIR) was forwarded to Atlanta in Feb 2004, but it was approved 2 months later, that is April 2004. and now he has already filed his 485 and 140. Isn't it strange that his case was SO FAST, approved within 2-3 month? or he is just so lucky?
It's inconsistent with the processing time, which is Feb, 2003, but he did get approved. and he himself doesn't have any clue why his case is so fast.

atl0624

It took Atl regional office one year to give your case#???....My application was forwarded to the regional office in Apr04..........by when should I expect regional office to send my case# to my lawyer??

atl0624 said:
Hi All,

I am a new member. I went through the previous postings. I think this group is doing very good job in co-op each other.

I was waiting to get my atl dol case number for the past one year. I used all options to get the case number during this time. Finally I got the case number last week. My case was received on June 24th to ATL dol.

Hi TamilGC: Did you get your case number?

Labor Certificate question

How much time does it take the actual labor certificate to reach my lawyer once it has been certified by the regional office???

Receipt from GA SESA

Do we get any receipt number from GA SESA... Mine was filed to GA SESA in April 04.. just wanted to see if there is a way to track it..

Thanks

GA SESA won't issue any case number until they forward the case to regional case. They will send a letter to attorney once it moved to regional with state case number.

Atlanta_Apr_04
How much time does it take the actual labor certificate to reach my lawyer once it has been certified by the regional office???

Ans: Maximum 2 weeks

Atlanta_Apr_04:

ATL DOL don't send case# to your attorney. Your attorney will only receive a letter from your state SESA stating that case has been moved to Regional office. You have to find out case number your self through AVM or from website. Your attorney may help you out by calling them.

XPKY,

There is no Regional DOL's now all LC's files are physically located in their respective states itself and the DOL's is processed right from the respective states. That's why the latest entrants are getting their LC's approved in min of 6 months(bot state & Fed) and the ones whose file went upto mid 2003 actually went to the Fed DOL and staying their forever.

:(

XPKY said:

atl0624

atl0624

Thanks for your reply. I do have my state case number. But, I do not understand how can I find out my corresponding regional case number?

AVM mentions 2 cases filed by my employer that were forwarded to regional office during the same month. And, flcdatacenter has not been updated with my case.

I am not able to determine which one is mine.

If I call up the DOL office and give them my state case#, will they give my corresponding regional case#??...........Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance...

atl0624 said:
Atlanta_Apr_04:

ATL DOL don't send case# to your attorney. Your attorney will only receive a letter from your state SESA stating that case has been moved to Regional office. You have to find out case number your self through AVM or from website. Your attorney may help you out by calling them.

regional case #

go to this website http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp and enter the details. Choose all fields and from the state case number you can find you corresponding regional case number
Hope this helps

Atlanta_Apr_04 said:
atl0624

Thanks for your reply. I do have my state case number. But, I do not understand how can I find out my corresponding regional case number?

AVM mentions 2 cases filed by my employer that were forwarded to regional office during the same month. And, flcdatacenter has not been updated with my case.

I am not able to determine which one is mine.

If I call up the DOL office and give them my state case#, will they give my corresponding regional case#??...........Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance...

Seannc

This site has data only upto dec03. My case was forwarded to Atl regional office in Apr04, so its not showing my case.

And, I dont think this website is going to be updated anytime soon!

Any other way of finding the regional case#??

Seannc said:
go to this website http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp and enter the details. Choose all fields and from the state case number you can find you corresponding regional case number
Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.