Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The AVM is up now and no change yet in my Status. My friend's case with the receipt date same as mine got certified in April.

PERM procedures and new Labor changes.

Hi folks,

I saw this stuff in murthy.com and was wondering if anyone is aware of the changes to labor procedures, will it be beneficial? :

It is estimated that PERM regulations could be issued within about a month's time - before the end of July 2004!

http://www.murthy.com/news/n_labcer.html

Central Processing Group
©MurthyDotCom
The Central Processing Group (CPG) project was officially completed on May 28, 2004, although the original official deadline was December 31, 2003. The national DOL office started with approximately 3083 files. Of these, 2278 were processed with final actions. The national DOL office implemented validation checks on the pending cases, which led to 747 withdrawals or deactivations. On May 28, 2004, the national DOL office sent the remaining cases that had not been completed by the CPG to the regions and states to complete their processing of all cases for labor certification by the appropriate local or regional office.

My case Approved on June 8th

Received date @ Regional office 3/24/2003 Certified on June 8th.

I visit this website at least 20 – 30 time a day. I got hope form this web site when I lost my hope on my LC.
When some one got approved I feel happy as my case. Then today it’s my turn.

Also another case got approved form my company –
Received date @ Regional Office 3/26/2003 Certified on June 25th.

Congrats and Good for your next GC phase.
Thanks for taking time and updating the forum.
You have given us great strength in updating your status to forum which was silent for almost a week.

Thanks again

at0324 said:
Received date @ Regional office 3/24/2003 Certified on June 8th.

I visit this website at least 20 – 30 time a day. I got hope form this web site when I lost my hope on my LC.
When some one got approved I feel happy as my case. Then today it’s my turn.

Also another case got approved form my company –
Received date @ Regional Office 3/26/2003 Certified on June 25th.

Congrats on ur approval At0324.
How did you come to know of ur and ur friends approval ? Has AVM been updated to reflect you status or you came to know through your attorney ?

Congrats at0324 !!

Congrats at0324,

Wish you good luck for 140/485.

Like gc_sc has already asked, Can you please share how did you come to
know about your status. Is it through AVM or Attorney. ?

If through attorney, Can you please check the AVM , what it says. ?

Thanks

Federal case number

Hello
I knew that my case has been forwarded to atlanta from florida on march 24,2003. But i could not find any cases under my company listed in AVM.
is there a way to find my federal case number.
regards

Reddy20 said:
Labornc, My case is not listed in this site which was filed on Mar 04 2003. There are several cases filed from my company before Dec 2003 and they are still not inthis site.

that is correct , my case is not listed in flcdatacenter also.
Reddy20, is your case lsited in avm.

is experience letter needed in the LC application?

Hello,

Is expereince letter needed in the LC stage (to prove the person's qualification)?

I know degree or diploma is needed but not sure about experience letter. If so, the materials for LC would be the same as in the 140 stage? thank you for comments

Finally my employer received ....

Here I got it from employer " They have asked for
more information regarding the results of the recruitment process.
"

Reddy, Let me know if you hear anything from your employer. Also this took 10 business day to reach !

Guys, Can you help me in this query ? How long will employer take to respond ? Is it general ?

Thanks for your help

Reddy20 said:
Hi NCstate, I didn't contact my attorney so far as they asked me to contact during the end of June, I will call them next week and I will let you know!!! Do you have any idea what is Remand and what DOL will be asking for Remand to employer.

Last edited by a moderator:
NCstate said:
Finally my employer received ....

Here I got it from employer " They have asked for
more information regarding the results of the recruitment process.
"

Reddy, Let me know if you hear anything from your employer. Also this took 10 business day to reach !

Guys, Can you help me in this query ? How long will employer take to respond ? Is it general ?

Thanks for your help
NCstate I haven't heard anything from my employer so far, I am going to call them in couple of days and let you know immediately.

Thanks you to all.

I got status form AVM. I called attorney today and he told me that it may take one more week to get a approval letter.

My friend’s case which is approved on June 25th also got status form AVM. This indicates AVM is updated last Friday.

Reddy20, Is your employer American or Desi ?

Reddy20 said:
NCstate I haven't heard anything from my employer so far, I am going to call them in couple of days and let you know immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.