Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to everybody still on the list. Hope we can have a good forum thread for 140/485 stage like this one, so we can share information and provide emotional support to each other.

great news

Hey imlab & GC2ME

Its great to know you guys are on your way to the second stage. Good luck for the future.
Pray for all of us too!!!

aj2004 said:
vinodatldol or anyone,

What does this exactly mean? We cannot apply for H1 extensions / transfers / new H1's etc in US anymore? We have to apply them in our home country?

Or is it just talking about the physical stamp on the passport i.e. revalidating the passport.
-- Yes It is all bout visa stamping on the passport

You can do your H1 extension/transfers..

You cannot revalidate (getting stamped in your passport) your visa in your passport anymore after July 6th. You have to go back to your home country to do that because of fingerprinting.

aj2004 said:
vinodatldol or anyone,

What does this exactly mean? We cannot apply for H1 extensions / transfers / new H1's etc in US anymore? We have to apply them in our home country?

Or is it just talking about the physical stamp on the passport i.e. revalidating the passport.

Thanks Tamil_GC, Some_Greencard.

So post 07/06/2004 - if I don't have a stamp and want to travel to Canada for some reason I cannot do it before going back to India and getting a valid stamp first, is that right.

No Approval news, what happened...

I dont see any approvals now a days, what is going on at Atlanta dol?
Does any body know how many people work at Atlanta dol for processing these cases? Any april certifications yet?
I am (Not only me but all of you guys) holding off on lot of things(Buying house,babies...) hoping that once i get certified i can start, but i guess its better to proceed on without waiting..

I guess at one point we no longer have to worry about GC process because our children(who will be grown up) will be checking for us..

Hotaltlanta,

I am not sure anymore. If we are only two in favor of this it does not mean that we represent a significant portion of the LC applicants, employers and attorneys.

Status

All, Why this forum is dead from last two weeks.

Any updates from March'03 Candidates..

Will appreciate if these candidates please post their status again checking with AVM/Lawyer/Employer.

sai1234 Mar 10 2003
adibazz Mar 23 2003
ATL03 Mar 24 2003
aksmks Mar 26 2003
scabtl Mar 26 2003
yoginm73 Mar 26 2003
aj2004 Mar xx 2003

Thanks

please update the status list

Hello LaborUnknown

Please add your name to the status list. It seems you've been left out!!

LaborUnknown said:
All, Why this forum is dead from last two weeks.

Any updates from March'03 Candidates..

Will appreciate if these candidates please post their status again checking with AVM/Lawyer/Employer.

sai1234 Mar 10 2003
adibazz Mar 23 2003
ATL03 Mar 24 2003
aksmks Mar 26 2003
scabtl Mar 26 2003
yoginm73 Mar 26 2003
aj2004 Mar xx 2003

Thanks

Updated list

I'm not sure of my dates, As per my company policy they don't reveal the case numbers etc, but per their e-mail, it should be in the last week in April,
So, I put April 20th, as I saw one case in that range from Flcdatacenter sometime back, But I will definitely post once I hear something from my Lawyer.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.