Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remand ! Help

Guys,

My Application was "Remand" to employer for the reason below.
For section 14 of Form 750,for the minimum qualification required section,my case had a Bachelors degree.
ATL DOL mentioned that , in the requirement it was not mentioned as Bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree.Since,i have a Foreign Equivalent of bachelor ,my case was Remanded.
My attorney corrected the application with "Bacheors or Foreign Equivalent of Bachelors" and attached a Degree Credential report of my degree and sent to ATL DOL.

What is the difference between RFE and REMAND?Is there a chance of denial?

Have any of you guys experienced anything similar?

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Updated List

Congrats Only1Left, Wish you good luck with 140/485.

kewlsans, I think your remand to employer is just a correction and if your Lawyer would make proper correction, you would get approved soon.

Here is the updated list.

Thanks

vinodatldol,

My friend told me that his salary specified in the application was very less compared to the current prevailing wage (as told by the DOL officer). His salary in the application was close to 75k for the position of Systems Analyst and the DOL Officer said the current prevailing wage is 106K. I don't know from where the DOL officer got these figures.

My friends attorney is working on the case and they have time till July to respond to ATL DOL's query.

:confused:

vinodatldol said:
Hello mhsoor,

Can you please post more details regarding your friends application

--
"INTENT TO DENY" notification for the discrepancy in salary as specified in his application and the current prevailing wage.
--

Was the salary more or less ? Was there a lot of difference in the wage ?

regards,

Approved!!!!!!!!!

:D
Got the e-mail from attorney today evening!
My case details are:
GA DOL 11/17/2001
ATL DOL: 03/10/2003
Approval: 05/10/2004
Catagory: 007-061-***

Thank you All !

By the way, Thank you for all the active members and silent watchers for keeping hopes alive, and good luck to all of you. Hope everybody will get approval soon. :)

Congratulations to suren1 and Only1Left!

Best luck in your next steps.

2003 March filers, it seems your time is coming. We've had 4 approval and 1 RFE from march cases. DOL IS processing March cases and you might get good news from your lawyer in any minute. Cheers!

Finally..............

Guys,

Finally today I came to know that my labor is approved. I have updated the statuslist. Thanks for all your support and help. Hope everyone gets there labor certified soon.

Thanks,
hudakchullu.

mhsoor

mhsoor said:
My friend told me that his salary specified in the application was very less compared to the current prevailing wage (as told by the DOL officer). His salary in the application was close to 75k for the position of Systems Analyst and the DOL Officer said the current prevailing wage is 106K. I don't know from where the DOL officer got these figures.

My friends attorney is working on the case and they have time till July to respond to ATL DOL's query.

:confused:

I posted a message regarding this 3 months ago. Unfortunately, there is a bunch of people in that same boat, including me :). I believe amoogye also posted a message saying that he/she received the same kind of notice from DOL. It would be nice if somebody who had this prevailing wage problem, and got it resolved post to this forum about what they had to do to get the approval.

Please see the link for the database excerpt that I attached....
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=687150#post687150

Is it Remanded to Employer

Hi all

My LC'c recieved date at ATL DOL is Feb 24, 2003

We have heard in last week from ATL DOL saying that, Wages are not meeting INS/Prevailing wage requirements. Is this is equal to Remanded to Employer

Prevailing wage is : 106 k
Wages mentioned in LC: 75K

Spoke to the lawyer, he said he is working/finding a way to re-submit without increasing the wages/salory?

Do u guys know anything about how he can convince ATL DOL with salory 75K. What are the possible different ways to handle this?

How long it will take to get it approved once lawyer resubmit the necessary documents?

Thanks
Sunny

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.