Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, 485 wasn't filed and no they won't file 485 if I am not working there but if I go back to that company at the same job, they should only have to file for 485 and still be able to use the same labor and I-140. Is there an expiration period for I-140?

I am not sure about whether 140 has expiration date. You can post this question in main LC/140 category forums. You will get an answer.

If you have a copy of I140 approval, you can apply for I485 by yourself. Right. By yourself.

I485 does not require any documents from the company. check with attorney if you need to.

Any Updates?

My Case is still Pending. I guess it is all the way down under the pile on analyst's desk....Damm....DOL....

Pashwin, Desidon, subharsi any updates on your cases?

Labor Pain is gone

Atlast there is some good news. I just called DOL and they informed I was recently blessed with a certified labor. The labor is healthy and was recently certified. The benficiary of the labor is happy too.

To all those waiting in here.. good luck and hope your labor pain will be gone soon. Good Luck.

Great news and congrats pashwin-

I could feel your happiness and wish you all good luck with other waiting games (140/485).

updated the status list with pashwin's approval

I posted my situation before, but it was not updated in our file.
So, here is update with my NOF - Regarding Prevailing wages

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
APPROVED.
SAME THING HAPPEN WITH ME>
Certified officer was on leave for 6 week name(Elizabeth).She return on 27th April .I got approval on 30th April.
Today I got all the story about my LC .I got RMAN this is Remanded to employee saying DOL need one more copy of 750 B because they lost some of the mail.My dear Attorney without informed me send the replay. They received on 9th march but she left for holidays and I need to wait for her safe return otherwise you know guys.

I got the call from HR .Your Labour is approved.

Received by DOL DEC.2002

To all those waiting in here.. good luck and hope your labor pain will be gone soon. Good Luck.

SEE YOU IN NEXT FACE.

Sanjai

Congrats (s_singh99, Pashwin )

Congrats (s_singh99, Pashwin ),

Wish you both good luck for your further processing with USCIS.

Thanks

Congrates!!!

Pashwin,

I am very happy for you. You have been waiting for too long...Again, I congratulate you...

Let us know what are your next steps....also, keep on visiting this forum....and give us the update on AVM, etc......

you altanta guys are lucky man, every day someone's labor is clearing
really good news for you guys

here in NY state we applied our cases back to july 2001 that too in RIR/EB2 category,
still its in state level ,not even went to regional
we dont know our fate and when we'll get our cases from NY

anyhow enjoy guys,hope we all get our labors

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.