Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fast track case ?

I just called DOL as HR to enquire about my case (receipt date
01/23/2003), I was told that it has not been assigned, reason:
my case is not fast track.
Can anyone in this form can tell me what is this fast track about ?
( note: I just registered to this form)

Guys,

Just called DOL and was told that my case is with an Analysts called Elizabeth Sledge. I guess all our REF/NOF cases are going to her.... Wonder what she is doing ?.

Can one of the RFE/NOF's attorney call her or send fax stating case number and ask for the status. I know my attorney will not do.

hudak.
this was the lady who was on leave and just returned.
Desidon, mine and yours among others might be stuck with her, though i am not sure if mine is stuck with her too, just surmising.

DO NOT ROCK THE BOAT>

she has just returned. give it about 2-3 or 4 weeeks.
after all compared to the 4 years waited, 4 weeks is manageable.

remember, a flip of a coin can decide your labor fate.

give her time...she has to decide on all cases anyway. keep the faith and dont do anything that will be construed as circumventing process.

Any Jan 2003 left?

Atlanta received my labor on Jan 21, 2003. AVR still says my case is "has been received" status. I wonder am I the only one out there with received date of Jan and still in pending status?

Originally posted by Reddy20
mhsoor,

you are checking the dates updated in April, dont get confused with the dates, please check the updated month also!!!!!.

Reddy20,

You seem very optimistic. The dates were updated on April 14th. It has been hardly 20-25 days. Also sometime ago the dates were being displayed as Jan-Feb 2003.

I was responding to someone's posting in this thread, where he/she said that ATL DOL is processing Apr 2003 cases.

We all know how efficient the DOL officers are. Jan 03 to Apr 03 is a huge leap and given the efficiency of the ATL DOL officers, I am pretty sure it is next to impossible.

Anyway,

Any Jan 2003 left?

Akira,

My case which was recieved by ATL DOL on jan'23 2003 still
in pending review status, still not assigned to any analyst.

Re: Any Jan 2003 left?

Originally posted by akira
Atlanta received my labor on Jan 21, 2003. AVR still says my case is "has been received" status. I wonder am I the only one out there with received date of Jan and still in pending status?

akira-

Do not depend on AVM, as we noticed that AVM is not getting updated for months now. Contact your lawyer/employer as your case would been approved already.

Little Good news

Hi Guys

I just came to know that, we got a letter from ATL DOL, saying that, need more/correct information regarding prevailing wage.

I tried to get hold of my lawyer, but he is busy.

How long it will take once we resubmit the necessary documents/info for this kind of problems?.

The person who told me about the query not sure wether wages is high/less

My case was reached to ATL Dol on Feb 24th, 2003

thanks
sthirumal

Thanks sthirumal

Thanks for updating this forum with your case status.

I think this is not a big deal if your employer cas answer it correctly; Wish you good luck.

As you can see in our list. It might take one week or one month..

Nobody knows..

Here is the updated list.

Thanks

sthirumal-

I hope and wish your case will be approved soon. How did you come to know about RFE? Did DOL contact your employer or attorney?

HR told me that. HR suggested me to talk to the lawyer. I'm not able to get hold my lawer

I will let u know, once I have something

sthirumal

check out the following site. And there are multiple interpretations of "Ohato memo". Please read very carefully and make your own judgement to file I140 / I485 in concurrent OR semi-concurrent fashion.

http://www.murthy.com/news/n_newpro.html

I still have the same frustation even after applying for I140/I485 with INS instead of ATL DOL. Read the following note on Texas service center working personnel issue. This is no different from ATL DOL personnel issue.

http://www.murthy.com/news/n_tscupd.html

vanguru

thanks for the links. god this is really frustrating to note that TSC is having all these staffing shortages. I think Bush's plan to reduce immigration processing time to 6 months by 2006 is a big joke. by the time i get my green card it'll be freaken 6 years. and all this time i will at the mercy of my employer.

Thanks for the information vangaru... It's frustrating... There is no escape when we are next to die. :confused:

Please continue posting your experience..

Vangaru

Thankyou very much Vangaru. Though I read this and understanding it doesn't help sice My employer he don't want to file neither concurrent or semi conc

thanks
sunny

hey guys,

Maybe you guys can answer this for me. I had my labor certification and my I-140 cleared with my previous employer and right after my I-140 cleared, I got laid off. Is there anyway I can revive that somehow or is it dead in the water. My current employer has filed for a new labor and I am in line at the federal office. Thanks for your help.

hyaqoob-

Did they file 485? If so, you can use AC-21 portability after 180 days filing to change the company. If not, there is no use of it or if they can file 485 for you even though you are not currently working for them then wait for 180 days and then get transferred to your new company.

Status
Not open for further replies.