Atlanta GA - N-400 Timeline

Hi , Does anyone know what is the best series of ''Options'' to choose while calling the USCIS customer service line for best chance of getting to an Immigration Officer ?

Hi VivaLasVegas , what is wrong with posting the same question on different threads ,

The only intention was that not everyone check all the threads and you may be missing out on the opportunity to get a response someone who may know the subject better.

Taurean77! Ladybuggy has posted stating he/she has the phone numbers of most DOs. Check out that thread "Can I post this" and send her a private message for the DO/SC phone numbers.

Tried the cust service number again , however had not much luck getting any more information or getting transferred to IO ( couldn't get myself to come up with a story)

However I can tell you what I did , got the Atlanta Field Office , dialed it , had no option to speak to anyone , pressed a few buttons , found an option to search by last name , had my N652 with officers name , called him , told him I tried the cust service number had no luck , found this Atlanta Field office numbers and his name and hope its not a problem , he was very curteous , I told him during after the interview he told me the expect the OATH letter in 3-4 weeks and I dont have it yet , and worried that it may have been lost in mail due to Holidays Rush etc , he asked me for my A# , looked it up on his system , and told me everything looks fine , and it says it is waiting to be scheduled for OATH , when I asked how long its going to be he said if you don't get something within the next 10 days give me a call back !!

will keep you posted !

Last edited by a moderator:
good job

Tried the cust service number again , however had not much luck getting any more information or getting transferred to IO ( couldn't get myself to come up with a story)

However I can tell you what I did , got the Atlanta Field Office , dialed it , had no option to speak to anyone , pressed a few buttons , found an option to search by last name , had my N652 with officers name , called him , told him I tried the cust service number had no luck , found this Atlanta Field office numbers and his name and hope its not a problem , he was very curteous , I told him during after the interview he told me the expect the OATH letter in 3-4 weeks and I dont have it yet , and worried that it may have been lost in mail due to Holidays Rush etc , he asked me for my A# , looked it up on his system , and told me everything looks fine , and it says it is waiting to be scheduled for OATH , when I asked how long its going to be he said if you don't get something within the next 10 days give me a call back !!

will keep you posted !

I just saw your post. Good job. I am glad you found out helpful info.

Hi ravi1985 , Thanks I hope I get it within the next 2 weeks , thanks for your wishes !

Atl07 , yes this forum is great ! , and what makes it even more better are the people who are always eager to help each other to get everyone through this long and tedious Journey

So to Everyone here , a Big THUMBS UP !

will keep you posted !

Finally got my Oath letter today , scheduled for Feb 6th !

Thanks for all the help and support

BR // Taurean77

Congratulation Taurean77 yous efforts have finally paid off

Finally got my Oath letter today , scheduled for Feb 6th !

Thanks for all the help and support

BR // Taurean77

-Swadesh
Sent N-400 TSC 10/02/07
Check cashed 12/21/07
Notice Date - 12/26/07
Priority Date - 10/04/07
Notice (of receipt) received - 12/31/07
FP notice xx/xx/xx

Case does not disappear.

I have not checked online so I don't know....

My Interview Letter is here, but my case status online has not disappeared. Also the last entry date on the online system is form back in august when they "probably " first entered the case in the system.

Me and my wife had our interview today and got Citizenship certificate.

Wife - Interview time 8:05 am, called in around 8:20 and out by 8:35. She got her oath letter for 2 pm and got her certifiacate by 3:30 pm.

Me - Interview time 12:05 pm, called in around 12:15 and out by 12:30 got oath letter for 2 pm and got citizenship by 3:30 pm.

As usual 6 questions one sentence to read and one sentence to write.

Good luck eveyone.

Below are our updated timelines

My dates:
Mailed in application to TSC: 06/25/07
Received by TSC: 06/28/07
Check cashed: 07/03/07
Priority Date: 06/28/07
Receipt notice Received: 08/02/07
Finger Printed on : 08/11/07
Application Number Starts with : SSC*00XXXXXXX
Interview Notice Received : 12/10/2007
Interview Notice Date : 12/04/2007
Interview Date and Time : Tuesday, January 22, 2008 12:05 PM
Interview Passed on 01/22/08

My Wifes:
Mailed in application to TSC: 06/25/07
Received by TSC: 06/28/07
Check cashed: 07/03/07
Priority Date: 06/28/07
Receipt notice Received: 08/02/07
Finger Printed on : 08/11/07
Application Number Starts with : SSC*00XXXXXXX
Interview Notice Received : 12/10/2007
Interview Notice Date : 12/04/2007
Interview Date and Time : Tuesday, January 22, 2008 8:05 AM
Interview Passed on 01/22/08

Good luck eveyone.

I sure hope I get the same day IL/Oath. That would be fantastic. I am not even trying to get too excited here, because I am just at the beginning of this process and who knows how long it is going to take alltogether from here on out

Finally: FP Notice Received

TSC Received: 08/24/07
Check Cashed: 12/17/07
Priority Date: 08/24/07
FP Notice Received: 01/22/08 (Notice Date: 01/16/08)
FP Appointment Date: 02/06/08