Atlanta GA - N-400 Timeline

Case transferred to Local office. See signature below. Exactly 2 months after my FP is Done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Record updated again today. No change in message; Just shows last update as today. Guess they would have printed the interview letter, so the update?

Hello Fellows,

Here are my time lines:

Atlanta DO, 5 year based
05/25/2010: N-400 sent to Lewisville, TX lockbox
06/01/2010: N-400 rec. & PD
06/21/2010: FP letter rec'd
07/14/2010: FP scheduled
06/25/2010: Walk-in FP done

Now waiting for IL. Good luck to everyone

Regards

All,

I have seen a lot of folks doing the early/walk-in FP. Can someone share their experience at the Collier Rd location in Atlanta? For example, how long does it take since the walk-ins probably would have a lower priority than the scheduled appointments, do you have to ask someone if you can get it done that day vs your originally scheduled appt etc etc. Mine is scheduled for July 30, and I can try for a walk-in, but will have to take time off, arrange for the kids etc so want to make sure before committing to it. Thx

All,

I have seen a lot of folks doing the early/walk-in FP. Can someone share their experience at the Collier Rd location in Atlanta? For example, how long does it take since the walk-ins probably would have a lower priority than the scheduled appointments, do you have to ask someone if you can get it done that day vs your originally scheduled appt etc etc. Mine is scheduled for July 30, and I can try for a walk-in, but will have to take time off, arrange for the kids etc so want to make sure before committing to it. Thx

Seems like you haven't updated the tracker spreadsheet. Here is the URL: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AoxJgTZJQsbldFVXaVFXODFlb1d5aWxqM1lnVlVUc3c&hl=en#gid=6

Please do this at your earliest convenience, mickey_32. Thanks.

Mickey,

You are right, walk-in are always lower priority. It took me 6 hours to get into the building. I was there at 8:30 am and there were 3 walk-ins before me. The security guard squeezed 2 of them in with those who had 8am appointment and we 2 had to wait till 2pm. In my opinion, you can try early morning (be there before 8am) or anytime after 2:30pm.
Good Luck

Happy news, Atlanta filers. My case was transferred to the local office.

My PD is 10 days after Sethumadhavan's and my case transfer date 13 days after his/hers. (Could even be a little earlier ... I may not have checked case status in the last couple of days. Didn't sign up for updates.) So Atlanta filings seem to be moving at a fairly consistent, albeit slow pace.

Received email regarding file case transfer to local office.
PD 4/21/10
FP 5/20/10
Transfer to local office-07/16/2019
How soon I get interview Notice?