Asylum-based I-485 Green Card, Case Trasferred to National Benefits Center

adenleeway

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

My asylum-based I-485 green card application was transferred National Benefits Center in Missouri. I'm pretty worried as some people say this usually means that USCIS will have me for an interview. However, I thought as the primary asylee, my I-485 application should not need an interview. I'm wondering whether other folks here have similar experience? Thank you very much!!!

Hi all,

My asylum-based I-485 green card application was transferred National Benefits Center in Missouri. I'm pretty worried as some people say this usually means that USCIS will have me for an interview. However, I thought as the primary asylee, my I-485 application should not need an interview. I'm wondering whether other folks here have similar experience? Thank you very much!!!
same happened for me but I'm a beneficiary to my wife,
my case transferred on the 28th of March and nothing since
I filed back in mid dec. 17

same happened for me but I'm a beneficiary to my wife,
my case transferred on the 28th of March and nothing since
I filed back in mid dec. 17
Thanks for the reply! Are you a principle asylee as well, even though you are applying a green card based on marriage?

I'm a beneficiary to my wife's case and applied for green card after 1 year of granting asylum.
the issue now when would we scheduled an interview?
there is no guide line for asylum based processing of I-485 at local office?

I'm a beneficiary to my wife's case and applied for green card after 1 year of granting asylum.
the issue now when would we scheduled an interview?
there is no guide line for asylum based processing of I-485 at local office?
They do not have at local office only service center for asylee you have to check Nebraska or Texas

Thanks for your reply

But my case was transferred from Nebraska to the NBC so we should expect an interview at a local office and this is the one we should be following their interview timing

Or there is something that I don’t know about the process( I mean even if it transferred from Nebraska so I still should follow their processing time?)

And how does the NBC schedule interviews with local offices? Do we start all over in the line at local office or they put us in line with our date of filling?

Thanks for your reply

But my case was transferred from Nebraska to the NBC so we should expect an interview at a local office and this is the one we should be following their interview timing

Or there is something that I don’t know about the process( I mean even if it transferred from Nebraska so I still should follow their processing time?)

And how does the NBC schedule interviews with local offices? Do we start all over in the line at local office or they put us in line with our date of filling?
Hi Foxer, I don't think you will start all over the line at local office. Was your wife also interviewed at the local office?

Hi all,

Hi is there any news about your situation a I have the same issue I based I485 application from asylum then after I waited more than 6 months they transfer my case from NSC to TSC then I didn’t hear nothing from USCIS till now

Hi is there any news about your situation a I have the same issue I based I485 application from asylum then after I waited more than 6 months they transfer my case from NSC to TSC then I didn’t hear nothing from USCIS till now
Hi! What is the state are you from?