Asylee N-400 Interview Experiences and 2009 Tracker

I am wondering if it makes the process any quicker if you do a walk in FP. My FP appointment was set for 5/28 but gotten my FP done on 5/8 as I was off from work. The stamp on the back of my FP letter is dated 5/28, so makes me think that they wont be sending anything to FBI until after 5/28.

it will make the process faster. They will not schedule you for an interview until the FB results are in.

May some one please confirm the time frame application? What would happen if I apply before the 5 yeras - 90 days term? It will affect?
Thank you in advance for your help

May some one please confirm the time frame application? What would happen if I apply before the 5 yeras - 90 days term? It will affect?
Thank you in advance for your help
You may apply 90 days before your 5 years anniversary, however, as fast as they process the applications lately they might schedule your interview before your 5 years anniv. in this case they would have to reschedule you for a later one.

Is it true that that if we send cashiers cheque instead of personal check the it would speed up the process?
Because i am seeing that it takes almost 10 days for them to cash the cheque. But the only downside is that you won't know when the cashiers cheque as cashed. With cheque it's easier to track.

You may apply 90 days before your 5 years anniversary, however, as fast as they process the applications lately they might schedule your interview before your 5 years anniv. in this case they would have to reschedule you for a later one.

Thank you CZS4ALL for your answer. I guess it will be better for me to keep waiting. Is just that I want to apply, be apprived and close this episode of our life

I mailed my N-400 today - former asylee

Folks:

Just wanted to let you know that I mailed my N-400 today. My DO is Newark, NJ. I will keep you posted as to how the process goes. I received my asylum through the nunc pro tunc process (my mother was the principal applicant but I aged out before I received my green card so had to get my own asylum).

something really strange

i mailed my N 400 application 10 days ago to AZ center certified mail
i was tracking my application online, it was delivered may 20 at AZ center

today i got the return receipt notice, it was stamped by USCIS DALLAS CENTER ON MAY 21

I REALLY CANT UNDERSTAND HOW IS MY APPLICATION END UP IN DALLAS NOT AZ CENTER

I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS
I LIVE IN SAN FRANCISCO

My N-400 application has hit the road.

Hi fellows:
Wanting to share that my N-400 application is on it's way to Texas.
I know some of you will be interviewed on the next days...best luck for you guys, please keep us informed about your experiences.
Also I have decided to start dieting today until taking the citizenship.
My actual weight is 197 pounds. :)

Hi fellows:
I know some of you will be interviewed on the next days...best luck for you guys, please keep us informed about your experiences.

What's your weight target? Citizenship process is so quick this days that you may not have enough time to get slim.:D

Good luck with both (diet and citizenship)

Hi fellows:

my advice to you is eat only japanese cold soba or cold odan, you will lose most of your weight

iam above 40 years old and my weight is 133 bound only , thanks to japanese diet
good luck to you

N400 Application in Process

Hello Guys,

I wonder, Is it possible I can do walk in in OAKLAND for FP anyday in the week or must be Wednesdays or Saturdays?

Please advice.

Here's my timeline
DO: San Francisco
Priority Date 05/07/09
Notice Date: 05/14/209
FP received: 05/29/2009
FP Schedule: 06/17/2009

Hello Guys,

I wonder, Is it possible I can do walk in in OAKLAND for FP anyday in the week or must be Wednesdays or Saturdays?

Please advice.

Here's my timeline
DO: San Francisco
Priority Date 05/07/09
Notice Date: 05/14/209
FP received: 05/29/2009
FP Schedule: 06/17/2009

dear pjsingh

i live in san francisco, i mailed my application recently to AZ CENTER,
YESTERDAY I RECEIVED MY CASE NOTICE OF ACTION,

THE NOTICE WAS COMING FROM MO SERVICE CENTER,

it seems my application was sent to MO CENTER FROM AZ CENTER

IS YOUR CASE STILL IN AZ CENTER OR SENT TO MO CENTER AS MINE?

Guys,

I need to file in couple of days and have a question :

Which address to use for overnight express . There is a lockbox address and Private Courier (non-USPS). Overnight express is more like a courier though offered by USPS. Anyone used overnight express please comment?

I would advise using USPS, you can send it first class mail that usually gets there in 3 days. You can also send it overnight with tracking number but waive the signature so there are no issues. You also want to use the lockbox address that is listed for USPS, not a private carrier like UPS or Fedex.