AR11 Change of Address ever needed again?

obajaj

Registered Users (C)
Hi folks,

My wife and me recently acquired our U.S. Citizenships (March 13, 2008).

Does anyone know if an AR11 (Address Change) form (or informing the USCIS) is ever needed to be filed, if we change addresses (Once we're US Citizens)?

Also, does anyone know if all our dealings with the INS/BCIS/USCIS have all come to an end, once we're U.S. Citizens? (Apart from other applications like filing a GC for parents/siblings, etc.). If its true, I just can't believe it!!!

Hi folks,

My wife and me recently acquired our U.S. Citizenships (March 13, 2008).

Does anyone know if an AR11 (Address Change) form (or informing the USCIS) is ever needed to be filed, if we change addresses (Once we're US Citizens)?

Also, does anyone know if all our dealings with the INS/BCIS/USCIS have all come to an end, once we're U.S. Citizens? (Apart from other applications like filing a GC for parents/siblings, etc.). If its true, I just can't believe it!!!

No, you never have to notify the USCIS of address change again. Your dealings with them are also over, unless you lied on your N-400 and they decide to denaturalize you!;)

I dont know how correct it is to say that.
Lets say in future you need to sponsor some relatives (parents etc), I believe I read somewhere on this forum, that AR-11 and/or address change notification - you need to continue to do it.

The AR-11 is forever gone, but if you ever become a sponsor for an I-864 Affidavit of Support, you will be required to file I-865 whenever you change address.