APRIL-revalidation applicants tracking

Processing: mid-April

I called this afternoon(7/29). I have been told that "We are not giving status of the P/P!!"
They are processing mid-April. dont know how long it will take for 4/22

:mad:

status

Mine
SL: Apr 22
DC: dont know
Got PP today & was asked for more documents. Those who also submitted late Apr should receive their pp soon, probably in a week or so.
Now my question is how much time longer do i need to wait after i re-submit the additional documents. Anybody has any experiences?

Re: status

Originally posted by deeperblue
Mine
SL: Apr 22
DC: dont know
Got PP today & was asked for more documents. Those who also submitted late Apr should receive their pp soon, probably in a week or so.
Now my question is how much time longer do i need to wait after i re-submit the additional documents. Anybody has any experiences?

Deeperblue-
One of my friend had the same issue - He was asked to resubmit the application to some DC address. He got it within 2-3 weeks. I think the queue for resubmission is different than the usual one. Dont worry , you will get it soon.

How many cheques /money orders they returned to you? Because for my friend they took both the moneyorders for the first time so he was worried and resent both moneyorders again.
Looks like those guys are very nice here , they sent back both the money orders to him

Just FYI.

Good luck.

Hi cubiclefun,
Thanks a lot for ur info. For me, they stated that no additional fees required, so i just re-sent the documents, hope 2 get my visa soon.
Deeperblue

Got Reval today

SD SL: April 19
RD SL: April 21
RD DC: ???
Visa issued: July 28
Received: (fedex o/n) July 30

Reval

Guys,
I got my stamped passport today!
SL SD: 19 Apr
SL RD: 21 Apr

Visa Issue Date: 29 July
PP Recd date: 30 July<Fedex Overnite>

Thanx for ur help.

ANY BODY GOT IT YET ??

rk_kan:
SD :04/21/2003
RD: 04/22/2003...

Rox:
SL SD : April 24
SL RD : April 25
DC RD: May 7th

Sumathireddy:
SL SD: April 24
SL Rd: April 25

sreddy227:
SL SD April 24th
SL RD April 25th
DC RD May 7th

rahul_boy2008:

SL SD: 4/20
DC RD: 5/9 ??

Hey Guys,

Got my Visa stamped yesterday. I think this information will help you guys waiting eagerly.

SL Sent Date : 04/26/2003
SL Received Date : 04/27/2003
DC Reveived Date : 05/06/2003

VISA Stamped Date : 07/29/2003
PP Received Date : 07/30/2003

I got my Passports thru FedEx Overnight Priority.

Good luck to all of you guys.

Bagwell

From bagwells post it seems that DC RD 7th must have been processed by now. Did any of you guys (with DC RD 7th), call up to find out the status?
Thnx

wondering

Does anyone think in the same line?

Calling the DC office , we get only one information - The DC received date !!!

Assume if the person who is answering the phone is not dedicated to only answering the calls (I mean he is also the visa officer , he does the approval work also) - Dont you think calling them frequently may slow down their work ?

Just my opinion - and 2 cents. Just wondering - correct me if I am wrong.

FInally!!!

I finally got my visa approved but she said that they haven't printed it yet. I should get it by early next week though
All the best to all of you waiting. They seem to be moving pretty fast now so as they say "Hope Floats"
Rahul

Received PP back -but with wrong Visa

Hi all,
Finally after 13 weeks i received my PP back but the geniuses at INS gave me H4 visa instead of H1... ARRRGGHHHH!
COuld someone please tell me how long does it take for correction now and what is the process? has anyone had similar problems?

BTW,
STL RD :4/25/03
PP received :7/30/03

Thanks,