APRIL-revalidation applicants tracking

Guys,

I forgot to send the I797 bottom left Aliens Permanent record.
which has the new I94 validity dates.
any one who recently got his PP from SL can please update, if they have sent or if we dont send it will it be an issue.

Please respond

Thanks

Originally posted by ny-quant
Add my case:
ny-quant:
SL SD April 17th
SL RD April 18th
DC RD --did not tell--

sorry didn't mean to drop your case, that makes five of us

rk_kan:
SD :04/21/2003
RD: 04/22/2003...

Rox:
SL SD : April 24
SL RD : April 25
DC RD: May 7th

Sumathireddy:
SL SD: April 24
SL Rd: April 25

sreddy227:
SL SD April 24th
SL RD April 25th
DC RD May 7th

ny-quant:
SL SD April 17th
SL RD April 18th
DC RD --did not tell--

rahul_boy2008:

SL SD: 4/20
DC RD: 5/9 ??

hopefully we will all be hearing something good soon.

regards,
Sreddy227.

Originally posted by h1revalwait
Guys,

any one who recently got his PP from SL can please update, if they have sent or if we dont send it will it be an issue.

Please respond

Thanks

Your application will probably be rejected for insufficient documentation, if you don't want to wait until that time, I would suggest you withdraw your application and re-apply with all the documentation. This might save you sometime.

Thanks sreddy227 for your reply.

I have sent the documents on May 2nd and its time that I am expecting my PP back in a week or so.
I am thinking if I send a fax of "Aliens Permanent Record" will they take into consideration.

I have sent all the documents listed at the DOS site.
It was written on it as "detach and keep for your personal records". I have sent the I94 which came with the I797 and what I got at POE.

Does any one have any ideas or inputs on it.

Thanks

I believe you don't need to send "I797 bottom left Aliens Permanent record"

I did not send it, but I got my PP with visa stamp.

Don't worry about that.

Guys,

Please respond

Thanks

1 Yr limit?

Can anyone tell me what exactly the Visa Stamp in the Passport should not have been expired more than a year refer to? Since it's taking close to 4 months for revalidation processing, Would they consider the Rec'd date of application @ St.Luois/D.C. to determine the 1Yr limit or do they go by the processing date which always has a 3-4 months lag.
Thanx.

yours could have been an insolated case where they might have overlooked, but they specifically mention that they either need the original/photocopy of I797 according to their web site.

http://travel.state.gov/hlop.html#5

Originally posted by vaasista
I believe you don't need to send "I797 bottom left Aliens Permanent record"

I did not send it, but I got my PP with visa stamp.

Don't worry about that.

before I reply, did you send your I797 along with your new I94. If Yes, then you don't have to worry about a thing, if not its better you call up DOS and inquire about your application, see what they have to say, if they overlooked it, then you are OK, if not I am not sure how are they going to handle it, will they let you fax the info or not.

Thanks sreddy227 for your reply.

I have sent the documents on May 2nd and its time that I am expecting my PP back in a week or so.
I am thinking if I send a fax of "Aliens Permanent Record" will they take into consideration.

I have sent all the documents listed at the DOS site.
It was written on it as "detach and keep for your personal records". I have sent the I94 which came with the I797 and what I got at POE.

Does any one have any ideas or inputs on it.

Thanks

thanks. vaasista , sreddy227.

I have sent the original I797 and the I94 which came with it.
I think, I should be ok.

Thanks.

Expecting Visa anyday

hi everyone,
My ST LOUIS DATE is May 9
Called DC - May 14 is their recd date.
Yesterday I came to know about their Photo strictness..I have send the same photo on which they had stamped VISA last time and my Passport also has the same photo..Their photorequirement says 2X2 WHICH IS Little bigger than Passport size photo.
I think it is still 7-10 days that they will process my Passport for VISA-Any advice regarding meanwhile should I send the New 2X2 PHOTO-or wait for them for processing or call them?
Thanks
Sss

sss771863

sss771863

You are just a week or two from getting your PP back. Just
wait and see.

Good Luck

you are gold, let us know when you receive your passport, that will give us an idea when my number is up.

regards,
sreddy227.

thanks. vaasista , sreddy227.

I have sent the original I797 and the I94 which came with it.
I think, I should be ok.

Thanks.

Hey Sreddy227,

I have sent my PP a week or 8 days after you.
MY SL RD: 5th of May.

I am waiting eagerly for you guys to get your PP.

Thanks,

I sure will ! ! ! !

Hey Sreddy227,

I have sent my PP a week or 8 days after you.
MY SL RD: 5th of May.

I am waiting eagerly for you guys to get your PP.

Thanks,

Good news...

Hi Guys,

I got my passport

SL SD: APRIL 16
SL RD: APRIL 17

DC RD:MAY 02

Received my passport today by overnite fedex.

DC visa office phone: 202-663-1225 and dial 1 and 0 - wait for 30 mins to 1 hr. You may have to give your passport number, Last name. Keep it handy.

All the best for you guys. I know it is a pain to go through these delays.

Regards,
John

Orginal or Photcopy of I797 for ST.Louis

Hi ,

I have sent a photo copy of I797 H1B approval pettion instead of original to ST.Louis for revalidation, do you guys think this will create problems in stamping, does anyone got thier visa stamping by sending photocopy instead of original.

Thanks
Raj :(

I send my original I-797 but I did not attach "I797 bottom left Aliens Permanent record" to it.

I mean we don't need to send I-797 bottom left Aliens Permanent record.

'h1revalwait' - questions is about that bottom left Aliens Permanent record.

Originally posted by sreddy227
yours could have been an insolated case where they might have overlooked, but they specifically mention that they either need the original/photocopy of I797 according to their web site.

http://travel.state.gov/hlop.html#5

My visa issue date was July 24.

In fact I didnot keep the supplement form at all. Don't worry about any documents portions detached or not; there is already lot of delay and so they will process fast and send your passport.

Infact I didnot keep fedex envelop for returning. I just kept the airbill. They sent it properly.
Cheers,

John

Got reval today.

SD SL: April 17
RD SL: April 18
RD DC: ???
Visa issued: July 25
Received: (fedex o/n) July 29

Good luck to all.