APRIL-revalidation applicants tracking

I called DC office this morning for the first time.
She said my passport was send for printing after approval.

My SL received date was April 9th and I don't know my DC date.
I did not ask her for my DC date because she said my PP was already send for visa printing.

Congrats vaasista,

Finally You have some good news.
I am still waiting. I sent in same time April 9

Congrats!!!

I again called DC office to get the DC RD.

SL SD: April 16, 2003
SL RD: April 17, 2003

DC RD: May 02, 2003

The officer told me that it is not yet been processed and gave me one week time. Hope I would received by then.

John

Congrats Logicators !!!

Congrats Logicators and have a safe trip!!!

JohnC -- Please post the issue date when you receive the PPs

Sure I will do. But I really don't know how long it is going to take before it reaches my hand.

I checked it this morning and saw my package coming... Only 2 weeks after they said they sent it. But OK, I was happy I was getting my PPs back. Guess what I found in the package?
Only 2 out of 3 passports came back! There was a letter instead of my son's passport saying "... your son's passport was not received in this office..." and then one paragraph later : "We regret the inconvenience this has caused you. If you are able to get him ANOTHER passport issued, we will gladly expedite the visa issuance for XXXX"
So they basicaly told me "you are an idiot because you didn't send us his passport" yet they know that I need a replacement passport issued. Just admit that you lost it for crying out loud....
This is so incredible!!!
They received my passports on 3/11!!! They lied to me that they sent them back to me on 7/8. Now it turns out they screwed up so much more and don't want to admit it.
I talked to my lawyer. He advised to send them a fax with some evidence that I in fact sent that passport and request further investigation.
I am going to send a copy to the Australian Embassy. Maybe they can push it some more from their end.
I can tell you guys - I've had it with this system! If my son was not going to college this year, I would've packed up my bags today and gone back to my land downunder tomorrow........

Anyway, anybody had anything similar, or am I just such a looser?
Any advise?

Originally posted by bbb1974
Hey Antipod,
Why don't u also check ur fedex if u have sent fedex bill initially

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of sympathies to you, Antipod.

Alas, formally they might be telling the truth here:
Quote:
>> There was a letter instead of my son's passport saying "... your son's passport was not received in this office..." and then one paragraph later <end quote>

Since there also is a SL office, who might have lost the passport after all.

I know you do not care who of them lost it (I wouldn't).

Just if you need to investigate this might be a starting point.

Best of luck to us all... God save our passports...

Antipod,

Others are just lucky. These guys are enough to cause any amount of grief to any of us. The whole US immigration system is chocked. They simply don't favor skilled, professional and educated immigrants. Every other day, we see senators talking about amnesty for illegals but none of them talks about providing relief to educated, highly paid professionals. I believe that we deserve a lot more respect and priority but are treated even worst than Maxicans.

I wish that you will get your son's passport soon, but don't think they will do anything to locate it or accept their idiotic attitude.

logicators

Originally posted by Antipod
I checked it this morning and saw my package coming... Only 2 weeks after they said they sent it. But OK, I was happy I was getting my PPs back. Guess what I found in the package?
Only 2 out of 3 passports came back! There was a letter instead of my son's passport saying "... your son's passport was not received in this office..." and then one paragraph later : "We regret the inconvenience this has caused you. If you are able to get him ANOTHER passport issued, we will gladly expedite the visa issuance for XXXX"
So they basicaly told me "you are an idiot because you didn't send us his passport" yet they know that I need a replacement passport issued. Just admit that you lost it for crying out loud....
This is so incredible!!!
They received my passports on 3/11!!! They lied to me that they sent them back to me on 7/8. Now it turns out they screwed up so much more and don't want to admit it.
I talked to my lawyer. He advised to send them a fax with some evidence that I in fact sent that passport and request further investigation.
I am going to send a copy to the Australian Embassy. Maybe they can push it some more from their end.
I can tell you guys - I've had it with this system! If my son was not going to college this year, I would've packed up my bags today and gone back to my land downunder tomorrow........

Anyway, anybody had anything similar, or am I just such a looser?
Any advise?

Hi Everyone....

I am new to the thread. I called up the DC office this morning(07/23/2003) to check the status of my revalidation. The lady told me that they are working on cases recvd on 1st May/03 and that my case was recvd on 7th of May.

here are my details.

SL SD : Apr 24th
SL RD : Apr 25th
DC RD : May 7th

regards,
Sreddy227.

Approximate Date

Sreddy227 :

Did they give you an approximate date when your visa would be issued ?

K

I called DC office today. Lady told me my visa approved on 17 July, waiting to be printed. I can't understand they need so much time for printing.

After about 50 mins waiting, i talked to a lady in DC office, yet she refused to give any info about my revalidation, not even DC RV date, just told me to wait. How were other able to get their detailed info, i just wondered.
my case SL date: Apr 22, still waiting.:(

Deeperblue,

Even I had the same problem I called twice I couldn't get any info about my case.I am planning to call again tomorrow to see if I will get any info.

This is the first I called the DC office, I wasn't expecting a nice answer after reading all the experiences in this thread. But it was quite opposite, may be she was in a good mood or something, I wished her as soon as she answered the phone and she did the same too, I told her I was calling to check the status of my visa application, she asked what kind, I replied H-1, she asked me to give her either my last name or passport number, I gave her my passport number, I didn't want to give her my last name and then sing A for apple, B for boy so on, she said hold on and came back on line in a minute and said Mr.XXXXXX(Last name) we have recvd your passport on May 7th and we are currently processing applications recvd on May 1st. I was in no hurry to receive my passports, so I didn't bother to ask her how long will it take, said thank you and hung up the phone. I might have just got lucky this time.

regards,
sreddy227.

I am also told that they are working on may 01 cases just now, mine is may 03, I didn't not ask the anything else.

any idea for a passport which was sent to 10th June 2003

Folks-
Any guesses on when can I receive my passports?

SL sent date : 10 th June 2003.

Looking for any educated guesses.

Thanks,