APRIL-revalidation applicants tracking

April - revalidation

SL Date: April 9 2003
I called Visa office today, they have recived DC office on April 29. She told me it takes approximatly 14 weeks. She didn't give me any specific time.

SL 9th April received applications reached DC on different dates.

Only thing we can do now is - wait.

For those who are waiting,

vaasista:
SD : April 8th 2003
RD : April 9th 2003 (SL)
Waiting...

bmmnkl
SL received Apr 9th
DC Date Apr 25th
Waiting...

kv2000
SL Date: April 9 2003
DC Date April 29.
Waiting...

ssil
SL SD:11th april
SL RD:12th april
DC Rec date :24th april
DC Issu date:10th july
DC sent date:14th july
Recd. passport on July 15th

logicators:
SD Apr 14th
RD Apr 16th
DC RD Apr 26th
Waiting...

Last edited by a moderator:
hi

SL Apr 9th
DC Apr 25th
DC issue date Jul 15th

passport received - Jul 17th

received my passport stampped this morning

hey vaasista,
Do u know ur DC dates, Looks like ur DC date is after these guys getting visa, Or did u get it

I can't understand this DC date. My SL Date is April 9, but my DC date is April 29. Some of them SL Date is later than my date, but DC date is before mine. Still waiting ..........

DC date is when DC office recieved ur application. SL sent ur application to DC office and it is important because DC office revalidate the application in the order they recieve the application not in the order of dates in which St. Louis recieve the application.

Hi bmmnkl,

How did you get your passport back?. By your return envelop you sent them or different. I read it in other forum that, sometime they will send it by US post instead of using return envelope.

Hi

"Hi bmmnkl,

How did you get your passport back?. By your return envelop you sent them or different. I read it in other forum that, sometime they will send it by US post instead of using return envelope."

They sent me in the return FEDEX evelope I enclosed.

Cheers

News from March Revalidation thread.

Posted by raf1999

raf1999
Got back mine today. Stamped on July 15th

St loius received date Apr 10th

Visas approved!

Just talked to a visa officer, she said that your passports with approved visas (H1 & H4) went out yesterday. I checked the FedEx tracking number while talking to her over the phone and didn't see it in the system. She advised to check after 5:00.

I am from a SR country (Pakistan) and was scared of denial (happened to several of my friends).

logicators

FYI

My brother's passport sent out to St.Louis in 1st week of April
and passport recd. on 10th of July. Meanwhile dependents got
stamping done in Madras with copy of H1 approval notice in May.

Hi sep13,
Can u pl give the details of the documents they submitted?Did they submit w2 forms ,paystubs,bankst etc?Did they have H4 approval notice?

Re: Visas approved!

Originally posted by logicators
Just talked to a visa officer, she said that your passports with approved visas (H1 & H4) went out yesterday. I checked the FedEx tracking number while talking to her over the phone and didn't see it in the system. She advised to check after 5:00.

I am from a SR country (Pakistan) and was scared of denial (happened to several of my friends).

logicators

Logicators, do you see your passports coming through FedEx?
They told me my passports were sent out on 7/8 and I still haven't received them. They didn't use my enclosed return FedEx airbill...
I already missed my flight and now I am really worried about what happened to my passports, I-94s etc....
I am going call and get somebody to track the package for me next week... Not sure if USPS can help if they sent it regular mail.
This is just unbelievable....:mad:

St. Louis RD- April 14th.
DC Date- Don't know, never called
Visa Stamped- July 17th
Passport Recieved- July18th.

Thanks
Khush