APRIL-revalidation applicants tracking

Re: Re: Visas approved!

Hmmm. This sounds really bad! I am not able to track my passports using my FedEx tracking number. And I already have tickets booked for next Friday. They said our passports went out on Thursday but don't know if they used my enclosed FedEx envelope. I hope I will get them before Friday.

worried!
logicators

Originally posted by Antipod
Logicators, do you see your passports coming through FedEx?
They told me my passports were sent out on 7/8 and I still haven't received them. They didn't use my enclosed return FedEx airbill...
I already missed my flight and now I am really worried about what happened to my passports, I-94s etc....
I am going call and get somebody to track the package for me next week... Not sure if USPS can help if they sent it regular mail.
This is just unbelievable....:mad:

Re: Re: Visas approved!

Antipod,

Any updates? Did you have a chance to talk to them? I still can't track with FedEx!

logicators

Logicators, do you see your passports coming through FedEx?
They told me my passports were sent out on 7/8 and I still haven't received them. They didn't use my enclosed return FedEx airbill...
I already missed my flight and now I am really worried about what happened to my passports, I-94s etc....
I am going call and get somebody to track the package for me next week... Not sure if USPS can help if they sent it regular mail.
This is just unbelievable....:mad:

No news yet. Nothing showed up in mail...
I will call them tomorrow.
I didn't mean to alarm you, hope you will get your stuff before Friday.

St Louis Sent Date 04/17/2003
Receive Date 04/18/2003.

I called this morning (45 min hold) and the lady told me that my Visa has approved, not yet printed. I have enclosed a return envelop (FEDEX), I am not sure whether I entered my credit card information or not. I asked that lady about this, she said she has no access to any thing. Do you guys have any idea what is going to happen if there no payment information on the return envelop.
Please let me know what shall I do.

Thanks

I called today and in the exact words (from the visa officer):

"Its very easy for us to lose your FedEx envalope so there is no guarantee to that your envalope is used. If we can't find the envalope at the time we are trying to send your passports out, we ship it with regular mail with NO tracking numbers and NO signature requirements. All I can tell you is the date your visa was printed on and it was July 16th"

It sucks!
logicators

No news yet. Nothing showed up in mail...
I will call them tomorrow.
I didn't mean to alarm you, hope you will get your stuff before Friday.

Just noticed that FedEx picked up my passports today. Which simply means the visa officer's claim that our passports were mailed on Thursday was wrong.

logicators

Hi logicators,
Now you forget all the pain and stupidity of these guys and be ready to enjoy ur trip.

Originally posted by logicators
Just noticed that FedEx picked up my passports today. Which simply means the visa officer's claim that our passports were mailed on Thursday was wrong.

logicators

Good! Mine is still missing in action..

Originally posted by logicators
I called today and in the exact words (from the visa officer):

"Its very easy for us to lose your FedEx envalope so there is no guarantee to that your envalope is used. If we can't find the envalope at the time we are trying to send your passports out, we ship it with regular mail with NO tracking numbers and NO signature requirements. All I can tell you is the date your visa was printed on and it was July 16th"

It sucks!
logicators

This shows how irresponsible these people are and how unprofessional this organization really is.... I am NEVER going to do this again

Yep. They are irresponsible, not responsive and not professional. They don't even talk nicely. I am sure your passports are coming with pony express, and the horses are just not in a mood to see your residence.

Best of luck!
logicators

This shows how irresponsible these people are and how unprofessional this organization really is.... I am NEVER going to do this again

FED ex envelope question

Guys,

Do we need to enclose a pre-paid self-addressed FedEx envelope so that state dept. can return our passports after approvals?

Thanks,

RamFan

Can I get the DC office phone number to check the status of my visa revalidation

Can anybody help me to get the phone number of DC visa office.

Thanks Philava!

I just called them and waited for 1 hour 10mins. All they asked me is "when did you sent the passport". When I answered April 16, 2003 to St. Louis. The lady told that they haven't received any passports of mid April yet. When I was about to give details she said I don't want any details as we have not received the passports of mid April!!

Strange is n't it?

raagam,

sorry for the late reply.

No, They don't have H4 approvals. They used drop box since they
already have H4 visa before. These are the docs I remember
they mailed along with their passports.I don't exactly remember
if they mailed anything else.
1. Copy of H1 approval
2. Copy of Passport of my brother
3. Employment Letter
4. Pay Stubs
5. W2s

Good Luck
Sept13

Hi,

I would like to know whether all of our passports have to go through DC visa office for visa validation or is there any chance where we may get it directly from St. Louis.

I got this doubt since the visa office at DC told me that they havenot got any passport which was received mid of april at St. Louis.

Thanks in advance!

John

Its B??? SH??.

A lot of people (including myself) sent passports in Mid April. My SL RD is Apr 16 and DC RD is Apr 26th. I still haven't received the passports, but the lady told me that the passports were stamped on 16th of July.

logicators

Originally posted by JohnC
Hi,

I would like to know whether all of our passports have to go through DC visa office for visa validation or is there any chance where we may get it directly from St. Louis.

I got this doubt since the visa office at DC told me that they havenot got any passport which was received mid of april at St. Louis.

Thanks in advance!

John