April/May/June, 03 concurrent (140/485) filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
EAD/AP renewal mailed

It took all of this weekend to get the EAD and AP renewal application ready for submission. It is becoming time consuming and expensive process. ($630 for 2 EADs and 3 APs..posting and photos).

I hope atleast this would trigger I140 approval if I am lucky or an RFE generated if good luck doesn't smile.

EAD/AP mail date --->12/29/2003
Recevied Date --->12/30/2003 (if mail room is open...who knows all of them may have gone to Disney world after doing back breaking work during the year.... like giving a wrong nationality/wrong date of births on the approval notices...)

This forum gave me lot of information for getting supporting documents ready. Thanks

raju

Help!...which date is BCIS processing currently?...

Quick question all,

I just downloaded the excel which tracks everyone's application...

Here is a list of names for people who have had *SOME* response or the other from INS....based on the same, would it be a correct understanding to say that BCIS is dealing with some applications with I140/EAd dates as late as June 2003?....Coz if that is so...then I beleive i ought to followup with my lawyer considering the fact that I am in may 15 receipt date(RD==REceipt date right?--sorry silly Q!, but need to confirm)

Could anyone please let me know. Please refer to attached file....it contains data from the main excel file...

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks,
Regards,
Etchoneb

Re: Help!...which date is BCIS processing currently?...

Here's the names!....dunno if the file attachement went rhru' at all....so am putting the names here....
Sjd
SAI4567
Jalma
SV B
tsnaresh
Luckystar
GoshVALabor
labor052001
gujuforGC
GC_Anu

Please let me know anyone from you!. thanks,
Etchoneb
---------------------------

Originally posted by etchoneb
Quick question all,

I just downloaded the excel which tracks everyone's application...

Here is a list of names for people who have had *SOME* response or the other from INS....based on the same, would it be a correct understanding to say that BCIS is dealing with some applications with I140/EAd dates as late as June 2003?....Coz if that is so...then I beleive i ought to followup with my lawyer considering the fact that I am in may 15 receipt date(RD==REceipt date right?--sorry silly Q!, but need to confirm)

Could anyone please let me know. Please refer to attached file....it contains data from the main excel file...

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks,
Regards,
Etchoneb

Vermont center update

Guys,
fyi. Vermont center updated their processing dates. Noticed a big leap on I-140 date ie. they are processing 15-Jan-2003 applications.
:)
Zigzag13

lc140485 atleast we can..

Atleast we can be optimistic because USCIS (Useless Org) has left us with nothing to live for.

On brighter side...as Sanga has mentioned in his several mails, there are quite a few pending between June 02 and January 03 I140 cases. It seems like volume EB2 processing is currently set at December/January RDs.

Let us hope we see I140 cleared atleast so that it allows us to look at the dreadful I485 situation.

Re: immigration watch

Magician,

I for one happen to know a colleague who had an I140 approved in mid december,....so at least that gives me some predictability as regards the date that Vermont might be playing with.

What confuses me, is that there are some people in the list with Eb2 applications where the date for them is MAy/June 03 and they have had responses....for their applications(for I140).
So how come this happens?....as far as we all know everything is date-based right?...so how are some of us(good for them :)) are jumping ahead of the queue?...is there a logic/method/reason there or am I missing something?.

Any help/explanation will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
EtchoneB

Originally posted by Magician
cyberwalker,

Do you know when listings on http://www.immigrationwatch.com/ gets updated? I don't see a single I-140 approval with approval date of Jan, 2004

Nothing special guys. Just moved this tread up in front so that people can easily find it if they see any approval.

Q. I wonder KAB hoga jeh approval?
Ans: Jab India-pakistan ek ho jayenge or
yah pher kus aur hone ke bad..........keep guessing aur kya ho sakta hai

got my ead approved?!!!!! on 1/14/04 (had a query,they wanted passport data page)
filed concurrently on 6/23/03
i140 was approved 11/12/03
waiting for fingerprinting.........
my wife's ead is still pending we have to reply to a query (latest photograph)
FYI
Bharat

Hi Bharadwaz,
Congratulations on your EAD.

Can you please tell me when did VSC receive your response to the RFE on your EAD?
I am on the same boat. VSC received response to the RFE on 17th Nov (photo id). Sill no approval.

thanks,

updated information

Updated bharadwaz's info on EAD and 140 approval.

I don't know it could take soooo long to get EAD approved, in your case, bharadwaz, it took longer than 140 approval. :)

Semi Con-current

I have applied 485, EAD, AP as semi con-current..

Updated and sorted with mailing date..

Guys ! I am March filer with RD/ND for 485 as 03/17 & 03/31.

Haven't received any FP for any body (means me and wife). Was wondering anybody know more on this as we all have filed around same time.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.