April/May/June, 03 concurrent (140/485) filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Query on I-140

Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On June 11, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice. Please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.

My attorney did not received the mail, I will updat as soon as i here from his office.

ND April 22

EAD Not approved

All,

Please help me. My lawyer sent all the papers on June, 5, 2003 to BCIS. Until today my lawyer hasn't received the receipt for anything.

How long does it take to get the receipt? Once you get the receipt how long does it take to get the notice date?

Please help me

Originally posted by atiq72
All,

Please help me. My lawyer sent all the papers on June, 5, 2003 to BCIS. Until today my lawyer hasn't received the receipt for anything.

How long does it take to get the receipt? Once you get the receipt how long does it take to get the notice date?

Please help me

Don't worry. It is going to take approximatly 4 weeks to receive a receipt

do not worry about that, my lawyer filed mine last 23th, but still did not get receipt or notice numbers yet. The lawyer said it could take 4 weeks to get them.

actually, you can check your bank to see whether ins withdraw money from your checks, this is a sign for you to know whether you case is in the system or not.

Urgent please help!!

My lawyer screwed up. He didn't fill the net annual income on the I-140 form. Will my I140 be denied? Should we withdraw the application?

Please advise, thanks.

Re: Urgent please help!!

Is your company a big company with more than 500 employees. If it is, it should be Okey. For a larger company, it is not necessary to report the net income.

orono

Originally posted by LCSilence
My lawyer screwed up. He didn't fill the net annual income on the I-140 form. Will my I140 be denied? Should we withdraw the application?

Please advise, thanks.

Thank you all for your replies. I checked by bank account and the checks have not been deposited yet. So, I guess I have to wait.

Thanks again all.

Not sure. I think you may need to talk to your lawyer about your concerns.

orono

Originally posted by LCSilence
orono,

It is a public traded company with 300 employees. Will that still be OK?

update

Hi Guys

It looks , BCIS is working pretty fast.

AP approved today for myself, wife and children . Details are:

AP

MD:4/25/03
ND: 5/7/03
AP: 6/17/03
EAD approval:6/14/03

Cheers

My lawyer gave me the answer that: he intentionally left that part blank, and it would be OK.

Well I have to get my finger crossed then. I really don't get it though.

hi abajaj8,
did you received your fingerprint Notice or anything?
one more thing did online status changes when u r ead is aproved?

My ND is 5/1/03. till now i didn't received anything about ead or fingerprint.

update

I did not get the FP notice
But the online status has changed
For EAD, the msg is " they have ordered a new card and once it is ready , it will be mailed.
For Ap, the case has been approved on ------ and an approval has been mailed and in case 14 days have passed ----------------

ajay

Received EAD card and AP approval

We received EAD card in mail on 06/16/2003, it was approved on 06/06.

Advanced parole from my wife and myself approved on 06/10. However still no action on my son's case (goofed up I-94 by legacy INS).

Still no word on finger printing. It appears that BCIS has delayed the finger printing knowing that they won't be processing I-485 within 12 months. It is good so that there won't be 2nd FP. But who knows.....

what is your Notice Date for EAD/AP

rajudm and argopal.... Can both of you let us know what's your MD/Notice date for EAD/AP are......

Thanks

April/May/June 03 concurrent filing

My situation:

140:
MD: 3/26/03
RD: 4/1/03

485:
MD: 5/29/03
RD: 5/31/03
ND: ??

EAD: ??

Still not received notice yet.
:confused:

Add info to the tracker

Guys,
Please add/update your dates/approvel info on the tracker and post it.

thanks

tracker updated

added myself and rajudm and ajay's information.

new updated!

Last edited by a moderator:
RD for my I140

Hi guys!
I got my RD on 05/27/03 on EB2

Is some one following on the Approval dates for I140 for EB2?

Status
Not open for further replies.