April/May/June, 03 concurrent (140/485) filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi kumarr,

Try to download the last updated xl sheet from the thread to include your data, otherwise it will confuse all of us. I have included your data in the latest sheet.

Good luck

Mail date

krishna_ps,
It was a concurrent filing for all of them.

MD ---04/10/03
RD ---04/11/03
ND -- 04/16/03
EAD AD-- 06/06
AP AD-- 06/10

EAC-03-163-xxxxx

140/485/EAD/AP EB2

MD 04/28
RD 04/29
ND 05/07
EAD Approval 06/18
AP approvel 06/19

Last edited by a moderator:
Update

Updated my details ..
EAC-03-165-xxxxx

140/485/EAD/AP EB3

MD 04/29
RD 04/30
ND 05/09
EAD Approval ???
AP approvel ????

Can any one tell me how to check the status of EAD,AP approvals..
Thank you in advance.

GC_2004

Anybody with similar experience

MD 05/19/03
RD 05/21/03
ND 06/03/03 (as per the imprint on the rearside of the checks)

One set of checks - not cashed
The issue is that both my wife's and my applications/fees were mailed in the same fedex envelope, and one set of checks(EAD/Adv Parole/FP/485) were cashed. I am expecting them to be mine because the 140 related check has been cashed.

sda21

Mine status added.

One question: Is there just one single case number for concurrent 140/485 filing?

thanks.

gc_majburi,

There are two seperate threads for Jan and Feb concurrently filings. There are some I140 approvals.

what's the meaning of ND

Hi all,

I have mailed out my I140+I485 applications together on 05/23/03. Now I read you people saying ND(Notice Date) and RD(RecieptDate) etc.

Reg. ND: Do I receive a notice in the mail saying that BCIS has received it on so-n-so date or it's just that I have to watch out for funds withdrawl from my bank acct. When that happens, that will be my notice date..!!?

Please forgive me if this question has been answered in the past. I'm new to this section. May be a GRID at the botom of the Excel spreadsheet would help people like me.

Thanks and appreciate your inputs.

Best Regards,
Vasu.

Re: what's the meaning of ND

Originally posted by kvasu9999

Reg. ND: Do I receive a notice in the mail saying that BCIS has received it on so-n-so date or it's just that I have to watch out for funds withdrawl from my bank acct. When that happens, that will be my notice date..!!?

Yes, on the receipt, there is one column "RECEIVED DATE", and another column "NOTICE DATE". I guess you didnot get the receipt sent to you personally, but sent to your lawyer, right? And you lawyer just told you what is your receipt number.

Status
Not open for further replies.