April/May/June, 03 concurrent (140/485) filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally my Labor got approved and applied for I-140/I-485/I-765/I-131 all together. I will try to update the spreadsheet when I receive my RD. The lawyer sent all the papers last week on June 5, 2003 to BCIS.

Updated the tracker for my Notification date

MD 05/20/2003
RD 05/22/2003
ND 06/04/2003

GooGaa

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

Though its a bit early but still good to update RUpnet. com with your dates as people already started getting approval for the EAD, AP etc.

I did mine.

Thanks

AP approved 06/10/2003

Advanced parole for my wife and myself was approved on 06/10/2003. My son's is still pending. It has been a peculiar experience with his I-94. On renewing his H4 status with I-539 beginning of this year, his I-94 erroneously mentioned that his citizenship as FRENCH POLYNESIA. In fact he is an Australian citizen and his birth certificate and passport changes all were provided.

I don't know who was typing the I-94 form. instead of AUSTRALIA they typed something else. So anyone can become citizen of any country, courtesy of our BCIS staff (or legacy INS).

Now AP has got into trouble for him. I don't know when they would resolve the issue. In fact along with the concurrent filing papers I had requested them to take a look at the original papers I had submitted for H-4 renewal.

Anyone in this situation? I guess patience is needed to hear from them. I don't how this would impact at I-485 approval stage. I may have to be ready for the RFE.

Sorry for the long message. Atleast there is one place where one can offload the stress.

thanks
raju

Hi..

can you please advise me what docs are required for filing 140/485...mine is still in labor...but just want to keep everything reday..

and secondly,i don't have birth certificate...can you please suggest what is the format of non-availablity certificate???
all help would be appreciated..

regards,
sonia

Hi..

can you please advise me what docs are required for filing 140/485...mine is still in labor...but just want to keep everything reday..

and secondly,i don't have birth certificate...can you please suggest what is the format of non-availablity certificate???
all help would be appreciated..

regards,
sonia

"abajaj8"...Please update ,save and post your EAD approval date in the spreadsheet, we caanot see you approval,filing dates..Thanks

"abajaj8"

I can add you details..But can you let us know when is your

Mailing Date
Notice Date
Category

So that every one will have clear information.....Thanks for sharing...You information will help all the victims of BCIS..I see many people downloading your file but your information is missing.

:(

I too have the same doubt............????
Can some one pls clarify this matter ?
Thanks in advance

EB2 ????????? -----------EB12 or EB21

i-140 receipt

Hi,

Did you all receive the I140 receipt at same time with the rest of applications (EAD/Travel/485)?

I have checked with my attorney today and I have not received the receipt for 140 yet so just curious. But I got the receipts for rest of the applications.

Thanks.

Concurrent Filing

Hi,
I got my Labor approved and palnning to file I140 and 485 togethar. I have couple of questions.

What is the average time taking now for I140 approval?
What is average time taking for 485 if filed along with 140?
In how many days can I get EAD?
Is it true that EAD is not approved until 140 is cleared?

I am very confused. Need u'r help guys.

Thx
LaborHope

Hi Laborhope,
I got my Labor approved and palnning to file I140 and 485 togethar. I have couple of questions.

What is the average time taking now for I140 approval?
30-360 days

What is average time taking for 485 if filed along with 140?
So far 1.5 years

In how many days can I get EAD?
60-90 days

Is it true that EAD is not approved until 140 is cleared?
No, it will certainly be cleared before I-140.

Status
Not open for further replies.