April/May I140 Pending Cases

YAHOOOOOOOOOO

I am happy to share that my I140 is approved..
EB2(B+5)
ND: 5/29/2002
AD: 12/12/2002

I AM IN CLOUDS..

Today I saw those golden words --
"This case has been approved. On December 12, 2002, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours."

Re: Checked AVM Religiously,,

The question might sound stupid. What is IIO, why need to talk to IIO. What is the contact info with IIO. Under which situation, we need to talk to IIO? Thanks for all of answers or your attention.

Originally posted by sunny J.
Thanks Guyz.. I didnt talk to IIO, I checked through AVM.
Company,,, not a great one. Keane Inc.
Applied for 485/EAD/AP concurrently on 22nd Aug.
I will update http://instrack.sce.net/TrackINS/immtrack.nsf

Now that the tough part is over,,, its going to be a long wait from now..

I140 APPROVED

It has been a 8 month long wait and your messages and postings eased some of the pain. Thanks everybody for your support - this truly is a good community. Happy New Year to you all and good luck.

I140
RD: April 11 2001
AD: Jan 02 2003

I485, EAD and AP:
RD: Sept 18 2002
EAD and AP approved on Oct. 10 2002.

-Aptu

I140 APPROVED

It has been a 8 month long wait and your messages and postings eased some of the pain. Thanks everybody for your support - this truly is a good community. Happy New Year to you all and good luck.

I140
RD: April 11 2001
AD: Jan 02 2003

I485, EAD and AP:
RD: Sept 18 2002
EAD and AP approved on Oct. 10 2002.

-Aptu

Congrats!!!

aptu,

Congratulations on your I-140 approval. Finally, your long wait has been rewarded. Thats your new year's gift from INS. Good Luck in your I-485.

I guess, yours is 140 with Labor Substitution right?? Did you get any RFE's during your I-140 and if so, can you post the details. pls.

Thanks.

To an_anonymous

Yes, it was a LC Substitute case and fortunately there was no RFE. Sometimes people welcome RFEs because it shows that their file is being processed and the request is almost always for some missing paperwork which when submitted results in an approval in few days/weeks time. Good luck.

-Aptu

Finally!!!!! I140 approved

After a long...long...long... wait my I-140 was finally approved. The Online system has still not been updated, but I received a copy of the approval notice from my lawyer today

I140 details
--------------------------------
Category : EB-1 Multinational exec/manager
RD: 04/24/02
ND: 04/25/02
RFE: 08/26/02
RFE ND: 10/16/02
AD: 01/13/03

I485/765/131 details
---------------------------------
RD: 08/19/02
ND: 09/03/02
EAD: 10/10/02
AP: 10/11/02
AD: ???

Hoping that 485 moves quickly too.....
Good luck to all of you

help for info

hare bhai,,

tu to pehla aadami hai jo L1a(multinational) category ka hai...

bhai mereko batade kiya RFE tha........

Mein bhi tension mein pagal hogaya hu.....

EB1C (multinational executive)

Indian opt consular process (rd: 07/15/02)

No rfe or AD yet

RFE details

INS sent an RFE for additional evidence that beneficiary will be employed in managerial capacity, detailed description of proposed duties, employer's ability to pay, Employer federal tax returns, company financials and my W-2 forms for the last 2 years.

I received the RFE on August 26th, I replied on September 18th, INS did not update the system until Oct. 16th ... so I was really frustrated with the whole process. Finally today when I recd a call from my lawyer and heard the magic words...I was relieved. So hang in there...I know it's tough..have been there...GOOD LUCK.

They approved the case on Jan 13th and still did not update the on-line system..however the AVM has been updated...so I have to stop trusting the online system.

hey guys i am new to this board and have not a clue on how to do this. But if anyone can help me I have an EAC#-EAC0114251582. this is for a friend who doesn't have internet. If any one can shed some light, I would greatly appreciate it.

For bravehart547

Hello,

The EAC you gave is old, and was approved over a year ago. You can check status here:

https://egov.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/cris/jsps/caseStat.jsp

And for the EAC you provided, you'll get the following:

This case has been approved. On October 17, 2001, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

thank you guys i really appreciate it, it was for a friend of mine and he is also very thankful. I guess his address must have been incorrect or something. Again, thanks for the quick reply

Substitute I-140 Approved.

Hi Guys,

Checked the INS online web page. could not belive that my I-140 got approved (Substitute case). Vermont Center.
Here are the details.

RD : May 17 2002
ND: May 18 2002
AD : Jan 30 2003

Looks like its moving atlast.

Cheers,
;)

I-140 approved!!!! finally

I 140 approved at last

RD I 140 May 28th 2002
ND I 140 May 31st 2002
Approval I 140 March 11th (labor Substitute)

RD EAD and AP Nov 7th
ND EAD and AP Dec 20th

approval EAD AP Not Yet.

Looks like they are moving at last....

Re: I-140 approved!!!! finally

Any news like this would be encouraging. At least, VSC is moving, even though it is quite slow.

Originally posted by intheloop
I 140 approved at last

RD I 140 May 28th 2002
ND I 140 May 31st 2002
Approval I 140 March 11th (labor Substitute)

RD EAD and AP Nov 7th
ND EAD and AP Dec 20th

approval EAD AP Not Yet.

Looks like they are moving at last....