April 2013 Asylum Applicants

Hi Nunka,
hi waz thank so much for you words. i under went alot in my country,
its true i hard to leave my country either way.am still positive i didn't get their decision yet but am positive.i applied for my work permit 2 weeks ago but they didn't send me for figure print yet is it normal.

Hi Nunka,
I am sorry if my response indicated to the contrary about your suffering in your home country. All i did was to aswer one of your questions. To answer your new question, when Immigration or the US government take your finger prints, the finger prints are considered to be good for at least 15 months. Some time when cases go for long they may ask for fresh finger prints. With emphasis on the word, sometimes. So if your prints are not yet over 15 months, then they may still use the ones you took back then, so its normal.

Waz!

Anybody with any good news today? I am still waiting for my appointment at Chicago office, it has been over 43 days and counting.

Waz,

thank you for your advise , I am not travelling back to my COP , i found a way to sell my land without being physically present, thank you once again for your advise, i really appreciate it .

Anybody with any good news today? I am still waiting for my appointment at Chicago office, it has been over 43 days and counting.

Nothing new my friend!
Mine is 100 days now!!
But according to what I saw in this forum, Chicago office is much more faster these days!

Nothing from me! It's been more then 240 days since I applied :((( while writing this number, I couldn't believe it's taking so long for me!

It has been 146 days since my application was submitted and 46 days since I conducted my interview.

My interview was conducted at Arlington Asylum Office, but I have not received a decision yet. I pray for all of us to finish this process and start a new life here ASAP.

any body who filed i730 asylee derivative petition?
please tell us your stories re:
Date of application
date of biometrics for derivative and the code os biometrics
date of approval...
how long did take for you to get the approval in total...
please inform us..

hi guys

i think if asylum 2012 get a interview notice we can happiness , because he has been waiting 240 days !!
i think asylum office in the us doesn't work for now , we must waiting more than now unfortunately , maybe a bout 1 year

Thank you so much. Thats so nice of you, Hope you guys also get it soon.
Dear Nima; you asked similar questions in another topic, and Persian37 and I answered you dude :) please re-read them. But no problem at all, I try to give you some more advices!

I done it by myself, and I love to see others also doing it by themselves and fighting for their life, but its not easy. if you want to do it by yourself please start with writing whole details from your childhood till now. then you will find that some people in your journey are more highlighted and know about you, so choose 2-3 people who can write one page about you and your problem. then you need to collect all recent reports and facts about human right related to your case situation in your country, released by american and other agencies. all of this are enough as docs. then the most important part is: you. you need to have consistency. consistency is really easy when you doing every thing by yourself and living every moment with your fear and thoughts about what will happen if you go back to your country. Interviewer want to believe you through what you wrote and what you say,to approve your case. if you feel they want trick you, definitely they do.
I had a long journey in my life, so it took really hard time(emotionally) to write and remember every detail and then talk about it in interview date. It was 2 hour of lots of questions, based on what I wrote in my testimony. I replied all every time she asked in different styles and I never fell its tricky, but its a way for her to know me better. Its kind of like visiting your doctor, are you going for a serious illness or just for "call in sick" paper!

wish you the success
Blessings,

I understand, you described it well, very well persian one, you gave me a good insight of what is going on there, now I don't feel afraid any more, I just need to be me and answer all the questions as honest and as accurate that I can.
thank you so much!
I am collecting whatever I find about Iran condition and human right violation in iran, if you too can share some online sources, I would appreciate it.

best of luck with you
the fact that you are still visiting this forum, shows how good man you are.

Peace with you

Nima

Waz,

thank you for your advise , I am not travelling back to my COP , i found a way to sell my land without being physically present, thank you once again for your advise, i really appreciate it .

You are welcome. I am glad i could help.

Waz!

Hello Guys.

I am Oguz. I have just seen this forum and read all post for this threat. Let me talk about my case a little bit. My wife is from Palastine, Gaza and I am from Turkey. Last year, almost her first year was about to finish of entering USA, we applied for her for asylum status (around 29 August, 2019). We went for fingerprint around September 10th and for interview October 1st of 2012. She was granted for asylum as of 2nd February, 2013.

As am a graduate student here and has J-1 visa which is valid through August 31st, 2013, i have applied for derivative asylum. My application was received by March 29, 2013 and had fingerprints takes as 15th April. 2013. Since then I am waiting for interview or notice of decision. I am not sure if I am suppose to have an interview. I read that it takes around 5 months for the decision.

Is there anyone with similar cases?

recommended aproval

=i receive a mail from uscis they indicate that they recommended my asylum for approval.i feel like they they will grant me but am not sure .what about you waz i hope u get u things lets remember each other in our prayer

=i receive a mail from uscis they indicate that they recommended my asylum for approval.i feel like they they will grant me but am not sure .what about you waz i hope u get u things lets remember each other in our prayer

Congratulations Nunka, I am so happy that you managed to get your approval letter. I am certain you shall get full asylum and soon a green card. Wow!!.. That's wonderful news. I am still waiting for my interview at Chicago, I have not yet received a letter to attend my interview. Its been 53 days since i got my receipt. I hope i shall get my interview letter soon. Thanks for the encouragement, I am happy that you have your approval letter.

Its been exactly 70 days from my fingerprint date and still awaiting the interview appointment. I ahev applied through Arlington office.