Approved / Waiting after responding to RFE? Please Post here....

approved

WAC 02-114-XXXX
RD: feb 19, 2002
RFE: Jul 9, 2003 for medical supplement form,
RFE recd by CSC : Jul 29, 2003
Approved: Aug 16
Approved emails: Aug 17
Approval notice recd: Aug 19

good luck to all..

LUD Changes for my case on 08/19. still not approved.. What does that mean?

LUD Changes for my case on 08/19. still not approved.. What does that mean?

RFE RD by CSC is 07/26
LUD 07/30
I checked today and LUD is 8/19.

The status is still the same.. we received your response to the RFE ... blah Blah Blah.... It is still not approved. What does that mean? I am getting tensed.

Thanks,
Mitwaa

Congrats, Mango Pickle.

RD: 9/3/02
RFE issued: 8/02/04
RFE replied: 8/9
RFE rcvd: 8/17
LUD:8/18----no change in message

swind,

I am not sure. I think I will get my approval when my pending 3rd EAD (RD:08/05/04) gets approved. Othierwise I should have got my approval along with mango_pickle.

ayy123,

Do you think there is any correlation between EAD and 485? I think the applications are totally independent and different officers adjucate it - but you never know how INS works!!

In any case, keep us posted on your status.

best of luck

Mitwaa approved.

Details :

WAC 02 169 5***** Approved after RFE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At last got my approval dated Aug 18th. Mine was a substitute Labor case pending since April 2002. I never worked for the sponsoring company until I responded to the RFE ( with just one pay stub from the spons employee) . I changed after I got the RFE and produced just one pay stub.

The online status still shows... "Received your response for the RFE......"

But I received my approval notice (and my wife's) via mail on Saturday Aug 21.

I responded to RFE with two years w2, three months paystub, request to abandon my OLD Gc filing, sponsoring companies financials for three years.. etc

Here are my details:

WAC 02 169 5 *****
I 140 and Substitute labor filed in OCT 2001

I 140 approved in March 2002

I 485 filed in April 2002

FP done in April 2002

Second FP done in April 2004

First EAD received in AUG 2002
First AP received in OCT 2002

Second EAD received in Aug 2003
Second AP received in OCT 2003

Third EAD received in Aug 2004 ( they gave me for six months . since my EAD renewal was more than 90 days old and my EAD application is still pending)

What are the documents and paper work required for stamping?

Thanks,
MITWAA

gc0402_cal approved.

Details :

wac02159*** approved after RFE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My GC approved on Aug 17th..No e-mail received ..status is still RFE received.
I received my approval notice by mail yesterday.

1-485 Notice date --April,2002
FP June-2002,Jan-2004
Changed Job..Moved to NJ from CA 2003..Changed address on application in Jan 2004..Did not file AC21
RFE for Medical June 2004
RFE Replied 07/27..Received 08/05

Thanks a lot everyone for sharing valubale information and experiences.

DreamGreen 2002 said:
Hi xyz_visa,
Thanks for the info. xyz, I too ended up calling the National service center just now and she did the exact same thing.. She put me on hold and then came back and told me that she had sent a referral letter to CSC center regarding my case to let me know where I stand and added that I should see something in a couple of weeks. So lets wait and hope... ;)

LUD: 8/24

Hi All,
I received another email today from CIS after receiving the reciept email of RFE (Medical) on 8/13. Have anyone seen this kind of response. I havent recieved the mail yet, probably this is my 2nd RFE, anyone with 2 RFEs? "On August 23, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

mango_pickle said:
Yes, thats a general response if you did any enquiry. Dont worry You should be approved soon.

Thanks for a quick response Mango.. So are you saying that this may not necessary mean that a mail was sent out to my address on August 23..

ayy123, any change in LUDs / status? I am thinking of sending a fax inquiry by the end of the week if there is no change in status. Also the people who got approved after RFE, did their online status change before the approval?

swind,

no LUD changes. People mentioned that they got their approval without any LUD changes. Also couple of members mentioned they got their approval letters in their mail box without any change in the status. I am checking my mail box everyday and getting disappointed. Hope the day will come soon for us. Keep me posted about your fax inquiry.

thanks.

Friends,

No further LUD Changes after RFE Medical supplement received. Should I send fax inquiry or wait till end of week.
Thanks.

WAC-02-142-5xxxx
ND: 03/22/2002
2nd FP: 06/26
RFE recieved 17 Aug Medical supplement
Last LUD: 08/17, 08/18

Who cares is approved

Started the process in October 2000.
Filed labor in March 2001, Approved in April 2001.
Filed 140 in April 2001, Approved in December 2001
Filed 485 in February 2002, Approved in August 2004 (2 ½ years)

FP1 done in March 2002
FP2 done in January 2004
RFE issued by CIS in May 2004
RFE received by CIS in June 2004

2 EAD’s & 2AP’s thru out the process. Just applied for 3rd EAD last week.

LUD:
After couple of LUD changes in June it is 7/26,8/24,8/25.

Inquiries:
3 to 4 Fax inquiries and 5 phone inquiries by self
2 Fax and 1 phone inquiry by attorney.

OoooooooH Myyyyyyyy God!

I am finally approved. Just checked the status online. Can't believe what I saw.

This case has been approved. On August 25, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Thanks for all the help.
Now I can go to sleep peacefully.